Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 6. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

the middle of this year we buy more bitcoin or altcoin. because the market price is currently down. and usually the year-end prices of bitcoin or altcoins go up significantly like. If you have large capital, this is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
I think at the end of the year the rate of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be much higher. Now you can still have time to make quite profitable investments and make a profit already this year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
In the second half of this year, the main network of many projects will be officially launched. This is a good thing. Only a project on the main online line is the real start. Then it depends on who can achieve the advantages mentioned in the propaganda, so the market will be very lively. Competition is intensifying, and quality projects will receive more funding and attention.
Near the end of the year outside of the BTC has soared to $ 20k, this year a lot of new altcoin, hope they all have a strong development at the end of the year!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin will fall several times to 5000-6000 dollars before finally getting out of the fall.
Activity: 1274
July 26, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
according to my understanding and analysis, the middle of this year we better buy bitcoin and altcoins. because the end of the year bitcoin and altcoins prices will rise as late as 2017 ago.
Activity: 322
July 26, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
Middle of the year is not the great event for me. I rely on current trends and predictions only, the time doesn't metter for me that's why I prefer buying.
Well that is good you should always rely on the charts and if you go with predictions you should have always a stoploss. Always have a plan before trading anything so you can minimize you losses and the risked then maximize the profits. Goodluck.
Activity: 231
July 26, 2018, 11:47:26 AM
this year I prefer to buy coins, because the price is cheap and estimated the price will increase by the end of 2018, if by mid year I have a lot of coins, surely I will get big profits at the end of the year.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
if I have enough money, when I'm going to buy bitcoin at the moment, and I'll keep it up to the end of the year or I'll make it as a long-term investment, right now I think it's the right time to buy or wait a few more weeks it looks like the price will come back down, before rising back at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 26, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Mid year, it is better to hold than sell. The market accorrding to previous record, is actually a bit runing downward. So at this timing can consider to buy more BTC and Altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
Bull market is nearly starting, if you’re trying to invest and planning to HODL it until the year end then it is time to invest now. Anytime right now, the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins will rise up against this bear market and as what you have said the demand of crypto is higher than the downtrend of it. There is nothing to worry about if you want to hold, invest now and wait until it reaches your price target sell.
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
I have read similar thoughts to my post, but one point does not converge, it's too late to buy altcoys, this time was at the end of June of the beginning of July, now they have already begun to pull up to the etherium ((
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
I strongly believe that we should not make any fast decisions and sell our crypto or forget about some ICOs. Cryptomarket is more fluctuate than any other, it is true, but there is even more interest. Trends change fast and not really predictable, but it is up to us to find out when and how we can make profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
Middle of the year is not the great event for me. I rely on current trends and predictions only, the time doesn't metter for me that's why I prefer buying.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
July 26, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
in general buy or sell bitcoin it can not be estimated better buy or sell at which time, usually I buy when the price down .
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
Just a suggestion. the middle of this year the price of crypto decreased. but I see already the green market or the bull market started this month. of the rise in bitcoin and altcoin prices. you better hold your assets until the end of this year.
Activity: 350
ZULFAN
July 26, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
Seen from the price now interested to buy it, but doubts continue to tempt because prices are not stable anymore up and down continue to be seen
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 26, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
At the beginning of 2018, many investors thought that the growth of prices for cryptocurrency will continue and bitcoin will cost 40000-50000$. But as we can see a long correction began and prices fell several times. I think the prices are at the bottom now and we should expect the market recovery and the increase in prices for the cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
until the middle of this year, there is not even a pretty good rise of crypto. I think it is better to use this opportunity to buy some altcoin with a low price and then hold in the next few years. This I think is a step that is quite promising because many crypto predictions will go up ahead of the year end later. If it is true of course is a good thing but if it is wrong then the hold is a decision that should be taken.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 26, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
this is the right time to buy some of the coins we want with good potential. and I think we have to hold it until the end of the year, to be like last year. at the end of the year there may be a surge in prices.
when the price has started to rise you just want to buy, it looks like you are late. should you buy it last month when the price is still very cheap, and maybe you can get profit now if last month you buy some altcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 26, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
MIllion Dollar question right  Grin You better dont ask this question here but you can do your homework. I will suggest you to learn some TA. Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: