Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 122. (Read 167001 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Seems like there is a bug with fetching prices for ZEC and PASC. I just noticed my miners switched and when I looked at "most profitable" coin the coins mentioned have $0,- values.

Edit: Update: I think this round of API calls returned values again.

i think might be few
minutes problem. i will fix at server side
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Seems like there is a bug with fetching prices for ZEC and PASC. I just noticed my miners switched and when I looked at "most profitable" coin the coins mentioned have $0,- values.

Edit: Update: I think this round of API calls returned values again.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
On my only win 7 machine i got strange problem since 2.9. Since time to time the node is stopping, the miner keep running.

On the win 10 machines, no problems.

have you an error message or just quit?

No this is how i find it.

Btw maybe is good idea to add dcri parameter for a eth only, since ASM option dcri is affecting eth only mode too. the default is 30 but my best value for my rigs is 10. If i change it from -dcri (DCRI) to -dcri 10 in the config file i cant go dual mode when i decide with just enabling it on the website because i need to edit the config too back to -dcri (DCRI)

I've yet another request. Could you add profit / revenue on a rig level in the dashboard?

better. revenue chart ?

What I would want to know is how profitble my machine is and in what rig I have to start replacing GPU's. If on the dashboard it would give the revenue / profit per day/week/month on a rig level based on what it is currently doing that would be enough information for me. But the revenue chart would be nice to have insight too.
minerstat CEO
On my only win 7 machine i got strange problem since 2.9. Since time to time the node is stopping, the miner keep running.

have you an error message or just quit?

I've yet another request. Could you add profit / revenue on a rig level in the dashboard?

better. revenue chart ?

well 3 out of 4 ain't to bad... So installed on 3 rigs up and running good!  4th one keeps giving me error messages. 

Was working at one point then screen flipped out froze and when restarted I get the errors.
Getting the
Mport 333 error,
Claymore-zec log doesnt exist
hardware montiro log doesnt exist
Open hardware monitor taskbar Options-Remote web server-run.

So... Reading through here I found the task bar solution but when I go to it on the Hardware monitor the "Run" is already checked?
Compared the folders to folders on other rigs that are running and noticed a few files missing.  Copied them over and they delete themselves as soon as you start the miner?
I'm lost and tired.  Heading to bed.  If anyone can give me any suggestions on these I would be eternally in your debt!

I normally use Claymore dual before starting this program so I know its not a hardware issue?

Thanks

disable firewall and antivirus.
set mport.txt to 3333
set -mport 3333 to claymore-dual config online
check http://127.0.0.1:3333 is running, after you started your miner... if the page load, the sync must be work.

Activity: 198
Merit: 101
well 3 out of 4 ain't to bad... So installed on 3 rigs up and running good!  4th one keeps giving me error messages. 

Was working at one point then screen flipped out froze and when restarted I get the errors.
Getting the
Mport 333 error,
Claymore-zec log doesnt exist
hardware montiro log doesnt exist
Open hardware monitor taskbar Options-Remote web server-run.

So... Reading through here I found the task bar solution but when I go to it on the Hardware monitor the "Run" is already checked?
Compared the folders to folders on other rigs that are running and noticed a few files missing.  Copied them over and they delete themselves as soon as you start the miner?
I'm lost and tired.  Heading to bed.  If anyone can give me any suggestions on these I would be eternally in your debt!

I normally use Claymore dual before starting this program so I know its not a hardware issue?

Thanks

Activity: 76
Merit: 11
2.9 seems to have broken the ability to properly run two instances of the node simultaneously.

They will run and the miners will mine but statistics are not showing properly again.

https://minerstat.com/public/olaf_d.html CHARLIE and CHARLIE-380 are the same rig but mining ZEC on some cards and ETH/DCR on others.

i fixed and improved a lot.
. maybe few days v2.9.1 resolve all of issues/bugs what users reported here/email.
you can use v2.8.1 that version is stable.

I figured it out. My mport.txt file was overwritten on the update so my 2nd instance was reading stats from the miner on 3333. Maybe it would be better to specify the mport on the miner config page instead of the mport.txt file?
minerstat CEO
2.9 seems to have broken the ability to properly run two instances of the node simultaneously.

They will run and the miners will mine but statistics are not showing properly again.

https://minerstat.com/public/olaf_d.html CHARLIE and CHARLIE-380 are the same rig but mining ZEC on some cards and ETH/DCR on others.

i fixed and improved a lot.
. maybe few days v2.9.1 resolve all of issues/bugs what users reported here/email.
you can use v2.8.1 that version is stable.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Only 2 Rigs are using 2.9 the others are all still on 2.8.1 so I am guessing there was a issue on the server side were for some reason it had some null values returned from the Database or the json whichever is being used to calculate most profitable coin.
minerstat CEO
Auto Algo Broken
One rig switched to mining zcl which is disabled, another switched to Pasc which is disabled, a third switched to stating unknown which I'm guessing was zcl based on it running opyiminer again Disabled

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2446868/bf61c9c642bddaedd3a79e7b5aeb8919

I check it, thank you.
I recommend v2.8.1, I think it the most stable version.

But i didn't make changes on algo, just i added few new lines. so.. strange  Huh

Hi there, nice update. But in the current options i dont think i can mine ETH on pool and DCR on nicehash on ALGO? LEts say pascal is getting more profitable than DCR on nicehash to switch?

I will enable this option very soon.
Hi there, nice update. But in the current options i dont think i can mine ETH on pool and DCR on nicehash on ALGO? LEts say pascal is getting more profitable than DCR on nicehash to switch?
Auto Algo Broken
One rig switched to mining zcl which is disabled, another switched to Pasc which is disabled, a third switched to stating unknown which I'm guessing was zcl based on it running opyiminer again Disabled

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2446868/bf61c9c642bddaedd3a79e7b5aeb8919
Request:

You already have a graph for the rig speeds but I would like to have a graph to monitor the temps of the cards in each rig.
minerstat CEO
v2.9 CHANGELOG
- New Graphics UI
- Corrects an issue when node crashed without internet connection.
- WattTool manual GPU index.
- Algo: Nicehash client side support. (Auto switch currently disabled, but supported)
- Nicehash in most profitable coin.
- New MINER= shortcuts: claymore-eth-nicehash, claymore-zec-nicehash, claymore-xmr-nicehash
- Client prepared for Nvidia algo.
- Claymore-Dual updated to v9.3
- Smaller improvements.

What's next?
- Finished and Tested Nicehash support and algo. In-site stats, i will add to revenue calculator real-time. (After test the v2.9 will support it, i need to enable)
- Settings Application. No more TXT and Config file edit, just few click and start mining.  Cool
- Benchmark tool, auto set your best settings.
and more as always.

Happy mining!
If you have any advice... or you know any bug or error.. please, tell me.

minerstat CEO
Yes indeed.  That resolved the issue.  Thank you so much for the quick response. Now to only issue I am seeing is that it does not auto start my claymore miner (in the MINER value of the config file).

Note: Claymore-Eth 9.3 has been released have done testing on a single card and it is more stable so far.

ok, i will add to the next version. thank you

When I try to run node.exe I am getting the following Error:

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

How do I correct this?

do not use duplicate flags (MINER, REMOTE, CPU) in the config.txt
every key just once !

you do something wrong.  Grin
first read README file how to set MINER =
in the config
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yes indeed.  That resolved the issue.  Thank you so much for the quick response. Now to only issue I am seeing is that it does not auto start my claymore miner (in the MINER value of the config file).

Note: Claymore-Eth 9.3 has been released have done testing on a single card and it is more stable so far.

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

How do I correct this?

every key just once !
minerstat CEO

How do I correct this?

every key just once !
Jump to: