Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 123. (Read 167001 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Note: Claymore-Eth 9.3 has been released have done testing on a single card and it is more stable so far.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
When I try to run node.exe I am getting the following Error:

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

How do I correct this?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Future feature request:

It would be extremely helpful to have an optional email alert and/or a resets counter on the website for the watchdog feature - Especially useful for those who are still tweaking their rigs.  Who isn't?  Smiley

The watchdog seems to work so perfectly resetting the miner that I'm not even aware that a problem has occurred.  Smiley  If a rig is having problems intermittently I may not even know that I'm loosing some profitability in the few minutes its not mining and errors are happening before its automatically reset.  If I get an alert I can bump the clocks down until the errors/resets stop happening.  Also if a card starts going bad and causing problems this would be helpful.

Looking forward to 2.9.0.  The new client looks really neat!

i can solve it.

I re-arranged my rigs a little. I had a rig with a mix of amd and nvidia and all went fine. Now I took the AMD's out so only nvidia left. When I start the miner the miner software launches, then says "no amd found, closing". What do I set for claymore-zec in config file to mine with nvidia?

claymore-zec is only amd

use ewbf-zec instead

Doh... Thank you very much!

Is there by any chance a bug with the pool statistics for flypool? It shows: Reported Hashrate: 0.0H/s. But when I go to the flypool page (http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1RrWqqS9NJLiCnavbBwuX8wLnZ4EHMk5BD) it does show values  Huh

I experience the same thing, likely a bug in the way it pulls the statistics.

flypool api bug. shows 0 Effective. i will change it to something. but the hashrate data is correct.

-----------
v2.9 Status, Only few thing left:
- Fully integrated nicehash (almost done)
- Nicehash algo, nicehash dual-mining algo. If nicehash is currently profitable than your pool will auto switch to it.
- WattTool gpu index change manually. (almost done)

I will publish it when done.

Most profitable coin, nicehash is done:
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
I re-arranged my rigs a little. I had a rig with a mix of amd and nvidia and all went fine. Now I took the AMD's out so only nvidia left. When I start the miner the miner software launches, then says "no amd found, closing". What do I set for claymore-zec in config file to mine with nvidia?

claymore-zec is only amd

use ewbf-zec instead

Is there by any chance a bug with the pool statistics for flypool? It shows: Reported Hashrate: 0.0H/s. But when I go to the flypool page (http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1RrWqqS9NJLiCnavbBwuX8wLnZ4EHMk5BD) it does show values  Huh

I experience the same thing, likely a bug in the way it pulls the statistics.
Activity: 33
Future feature request:

It would be extremely helpful to have an optional email alert and/or a resets counter on the website for the watchdog feature - Especially useful for those who are still tweaking their rigs.  Who isn't?  Smiley

The watchdog seems to work so perfectly resetting the miner that I'm not even aware that a problem has occurred.  Smiley  If a rig is having problems intermittently I may not even know that I'm loosing some profitability in the few minutes its not mining and errors are happening before its automatically reset.  If I get an alert I can bump the clocks down until the errors/resets stop happening.  Also if a card starts going bad and causing problems this would be helpful.

Looking forward to 2.9.0.  The new client looks really neat!

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

claymore-zec is only amd

use ewbf-zec instead

minerstat CEO

claymore-zec is only amd

use ewbf-zec instead
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

can i use either the ZEC or ETH  address to donate for a 3 month 10 Dollar plan for now , till I see how far you all go and how long you last .. which I hope is forever, I Like what i see and waiting for the Linux version so i can put my PI's to use for the monitor part under Linux if it works, that way .

in time , I will end up paying for the life time thing, but for now, I'll take it slow ..

why with ZEC or ETH less hassle using those coins so far no major wallet issue to deal with ..

Or even PayPal, I'll take a risk and send the cash as friends and family so there is no fee just be in the USA for the no fee .... or have a USA account ..

Why not just use shapeshift and send the BTC to your donate address?

I do use shapeshift,it's the transaction issue with BTC , i never had before , i know enough to know it's not me , and a pain in the ASS trying to send them and i pay a 2 block confirm fee and it still takes hours some times even using shapeshift that's how i convert all my BTC then tiring to send BTC to the exchange sell them, it's easier selling ETH or ZEC for cash ... and a pain converting to those coins and never was till about 3 or so month ago.

I tried the donate BTC address  this software uses and it won't send at all but will to shapeshift with out issue but that might takes hours @ any btc fee level to reach shapeshift with BTC .
minerstat CEO
My indexes at watttool is

It seems that hardware monitor uses the exact same indexes watttool uses.

That's probably why you cannot detect my GPU temperatures

https://minerstat.com/public/jimtom.html

Your program search for temperature of GPU with index 24, for example, and there is no GPU with 24 index. The only matching GPU is the one with 0 index.

Your system always download 0.ini, 6.ini, 12.ini, 18.ini, 24.ini, and 30.ini

I think most of your users do not have watttool with those indexes.

I opened watttool directory and I found this in 6.ini

[General]
NoGUI=1
[Adapter]
Index=6
[GPU]
Mode=Manual
P1_CLK=608
P1_VID=818
P2_CLK=910
P2_VID=837

So the watttool profile that is sent from your server has index 6. But there is no card with index 6 on my card.

is there a way to change my watttool index so that it match your indexes?

Or, do other people, for some reasons, have the same watttool indexes like you? 0, 6,12,18,24,30? I got 2 rigs and the number always differ. I wonder what the trick is to get such neat numbers 0,2,4,6,8,24 or 0,2,8,14,20,36

I wonder where you store those inis? Maybe I can see what's in it and check the issue.

Good to know that, i will add option to manual edit the GPU ids. Thank you

I am pretty sure I am not the only one with this problem

Can I actually just change wattttoool on my computer? I wonder how wattttool pick index numbers on my comp anyway. Seems random. The sequence never change. The smallest number always correspond to the card in PCI-e 1, etc. However, the actual numbers changes from rig to rig or across driver installs.

the next version is fix that. be patient.
you'll manually can edit the index numbers
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
My indexes at watttool is

It seems that hardware monitor uses the exact same indexes watttool uses.

That's probably why you cannot detect my GPU temperatures

https://minerstat.com/public/jimtom.html

Your program search for temperature of GPU with index 24, for example, and there is no GPU with 24 index. The only matching GPU is the one with 0 index.

Your system always download 0.ini, 6.ini, 12.ini, 18.ini, 24.ini, and 30.ini

I think most of your users do not have watttool with those indexes.

I opened watttool directory and I found this in 6.ini

[General]
NoGUI=1
[Adapter]
Index=6
[GPU]
Mode=Manual
P1_CLK=608
P1_VID=818
P2_CLK=910
P2_VID=837

So the watttool profile that is sent from your server has index 6. But there is no card with index 6 on my card.

is there a way to change my watttool index so that it match your indexes?

Or, do other people, for some reasons, have the same watttool indexes like you? 0, 6,12,18,24,30? I got 2 rigs and the number always differ. I wonder what the trick is to get such neat numbers 0,2,4,6,8,24 or 0,2,8,14,20,36

I wonder where you store those inis? Maybe I can see what's in it and check the issue.

Good to know that, i will add option to manual edit the GPU ids. Thank you

I am pretty sure I am not the only one with this problem

Can I actually just change wattttoool on my computer? I wonder how wattttool pick index numbers on my comp anyway. Seems random. The sequence never change. The smallest number always correspond to the card in PCI-e 1, etc. However, the actual numbers changes from rig to rig or across driver installs.
minerstat CEO

can i use either the ZEC or ETH  address to donate for a 3 month 10 Dollar plan for now , till I see how far you all go and how long you last .. which I hope is forever, I Like what i see and waiting for the Linux version so i can put my PI's to use for the monitor part under Linux if it works, that way .

in time , I will end up paying for the life time thing, but for now, I'll take it slow ..

why with ZEC or ETH less hassle using those coins so far no major wallet issue to deal with ..

Or even PayPal, I'll take a risk and send the cash as friends and family so there is no fee just be in the USA for the no fee .... or have a USA account ..

ZEC.
Write me a PM with your access key and i will activate your plan in a short time.

Thank you, i try to do my best.

SOME INFO ABOUT THE NEW CLIENT
- I integrated nicehash to most profitable coin (it's not ready yet)
You can put your btc address at the address editor, if you enable the next node will can autoswitch to nicehash, if it more profitable than the others.

v2.9 is works without any issues more than 20 hour. So if i finish all what i want this version i will publish it.

Why not just use shapeshift and send the BTC to your donate address?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
TESTIMONTALS

Reseting etc. work as it should. This is awesome little tool and it's free

I recommend this to everyone !

Bravo @coinscrow

good job, thanks for your work Smiley

Cant say it enough man, you rock.  This tool is turning out to be a great all in 1, especially for us peeps that have nvidia

Donation

BTC:
Code:
1LXcth7SuXE7rXac4sJwALdCcovSYooJ7y
ZEC:
Code:
t1MGMoah3jueaQfAzonah5ZQrohUY7ASY8N
ETH (min 1 - Poloniex):
Code:
0xd3f3557f3b32c618c74477cfa1e41fe741d344ad
XMR:
Code:
Payment ID: 7b377339f893c8bb88ae83f9c261828c8b1a7d144590bdc46cbb7a096e453e26
Deposit Address: 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGRoyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB
PASC:
Code:
Payload: 85f402c3abfb23f2
Deposit Address: 86646-64
USDT:
Code:
1HjHBAWdc7BuUGBMpPN83R94xWEPGaP4Zj
ETC (min 1):
Code:
0x528c9bc4629250132d75232cca676d25c2b7f895

any eta for linux version?

Nice tool. Good job!

30-45 days. I am anxiously waiting, too.
Activity: 11

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Awesome man, I am looking forward to the update!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
any eta for linux version?

Nice tool. Good job!
Activity: 59
New client looks good.

Since the Decred update, the mining stats for DCR on the Yiimp (yiimp.ccminer.org:3252) pool just show as ($ inva). Any chance you could update that?

I added better miningpoolhub and Yiimp support. Now must be work.

That worked! Thanks!
minerstat CEO
New client looks good.

Since the Decred update, the mining stats for DCR on the Yiimp (yiimp.ccminer.org:3252) pool just show as ($ inva). Any chance you could update that?

I added better miningpoolhub and Yiimp support. Now must be work.
Jump to: