Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 126. (Read 166958 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
This tools is now near perfect for my use and just sent donation for more miners upgrade. I managed to add nicehash to mine but still need nicehash calc because nicehash profit is different from pools profit.
Is there chance to add different Currencies for Revenue? At least EURO?

Look top right of your screen. There is a drop down with different valuta..

Yes.

v2.8 PACKAGE UPDATED WITH CLAYMORE-ETH v9.2
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This tools is now near perfect for my use and just sent donation for more miners upgrade. I managed to add nicehash to mine but still need nicehash calc because nicehash profit is different from pools profit.

Look top right of your screen. There is a drop down with different valuta..

Thanks for that tip Coinscrow. That indeed seems to have fixed it. No clue how I missed that. To make up for my dumb question I just transfered funds and I will activate my first donor plan as soon as it is confirmed!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
minerstat CEO
Any idea why it is mining ZEC for 2 days now while ZCL has been shown as the most profitable coin for this period?

Edit: also any plans to add vertcoin (or other Lyra2REv2 algo coins)? That would make my 1080 happy :-) :-)

2nd edit: Can you make https://minerstat.com/bittrex.html look exactly like https://minerstat.com/poloniex.html? So it whos BTC value and $ value per coin?

Next release comes with more nvidia algos and coins support.. also i prepare to nvidia miners to profit switch

The latest update contains only to switch to zcl or zec.
Read the post about v2.8 Update..

I will update the v2.8 Package to Claymore-Dual v9.2 in 15 minutes. I will post when it ready.

I updated but it still only mines ZEC..

Maybe you missed this part:
Set config editor claymore-zec TO this:

Code:
-zpool (COIN_POOL)
-zwal (COIN_ADDRESS)
-allpools 1
-zpsw x
-asm 1
Any idea why it is mining ZEC for 2 days now while ZCL has been shown as the most profitable coin for this period?

Edit: also any plans to add vertcoin (or other Lyra2REv2 algo coins)? That would make my 1080 happy :-) :-)

2nd edit: Can you make https://minerstat.com/bittrex.html look exactly like https://minerstat.com/poloniex.html? So it whos BTC value and $ value per coin?

Next release comes with more nvidia algos and coins support.. also i prepare to nvidia miners to profit switch

I will update the v2.8 Package to Claymore-Dual v9.2 in 15 minutes. I will post when it ready.

I updated but it still only mines ZEC..
minerstat CEO

I will update the v2.8 Package with Claymore-Dual v9.2 in 15 minutes. I will post when it ready.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
The new update looks very nice!

Any update on the Linux client? I've had to move back to simpleminer's Linux distro due to issues trying to use Windows.

im working on this alone, so i can't say when will able to test.
but if you want to try before release i give ability to test the alpha. i will post about it

I would love to test the Alpha, I have been having issues with one of my miners on Windows.
Looks like you may have to have another update tonight, DCR changed the headers so at least claymore will have a fix out pretty soon for dual mining.

hmm. i just reading the details.
if someone has information about the decred update, please drop a reply here.

Claymore v9.2 just got released. Release notes:

improved mining speed stability.
- added changes in DCR mining protocol.
- fixed possible issue with rejected DCR shares on Nicehash pool.
- added pool selection in runtime ("e" and "d" keys).
- now if devfee mining fails for a long time, miner will not stop mining, it will turn on "-nofee" option temporarily with appropriate warnings, until successful devfee mining.
- some minor improvements.
- EthMan: added ReasonID parameter to .bat file which is executed when some rig has problems, check "sample.bat" for details.

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Estimated Claymore update in a few hours.
minerstat CEO
Looks like you may have to have another update tonight, DCR changed the headers so at least claymore will have a fix out pretty soon for dual mining.

hmm. i just reading the details.
if someone has information about the decred update, please drop a reply here.
minerstat CEO

Any update on the Linux client? I've had to move back to simpleminer's Linux distro due to issues trying to use Windows.

im working on this alone, so i can't say when will able to test.
but if you want to try before release i give ability to test the alpha. i will post about it
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, what exactly this shortcuts do: - New MINER= shortcuts: claymore-kmd, claymore-zcl, claymore-zdash ?

If i want to use multiple miners isnt it better to use MINER=algo and just disable coins i dont want from the website?

Still planning to add nicehash calc and mining? Many people are using claymore dual to mine Ethereum and the second coin is pointed to nicehash to which is most profitable at the moment?

yes i will integrate nicehash.

the shortcuts for peoples who don't want to use ALGO.
for example you only want to mine ZCL, than you start your client with claymore-zcl and you ONLY will mine ZCL. no profit switch.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Fantastic.

New Feature request:
Ability to Group Rigs to mine different coins

Example
Rig with 2GB cards can't mine eth or etc but can mine music, ubiq ETC
then
2 Rigs with 4GB cards that can mine everything

I haven't mined ETC lately because my 2gb cards are on zec but ETC now can't be mined with 2gb cards just wondering thanks
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
@coinscrow, what exactly this shortcuts do: - New MINER= shortcuts: claymore-kmd, claymore-zcl, claymore-zdash ?

If i want to use multiple miners isnt it better to use MINER=algo and just disable coins i dont want from the website?

Still planning to add nicehash calc and mining? Many people are using claymore dual to mine Ethereum and the second coin is pointed to nicehash to which is most profitable at the moment?
Fantastic.

New Feature request:
Ability to Group Rigs to mine different coins

Example
Rig with 2GB cards can't mine eth or etc but can mine music, ubiq ETC
then
2 Rigs with 4GB cards that can mine everything
minerstat CEO
v2.8 CHANGELOG

Code:
CLIENT:
- Improved method how send OHM data
- CCMiner Sync bug resolved
- Node Color update
- Algo: Switch between all coins
- New MINER= shortcuts: claymore-kmd, claymore-zcl, claymore-zdash
- Minor bug fixes.

- Minerstat.XYZ becomed minerstat.com
- Improved Website interface.
- Improved Mobile interface.
- Turn on/off coins what you don't want to mine.

IMPORTANT!!!

TO USE ALGO WITH CLAYMORE-ZEC OR YOU WANT TO USE SHORTCUTS LIKE MINER = claymore-zcl SET THIS CONFIG TO YOUR CONFIG EDITOR.

claymore-zec
Code:
-zpool (COIN_POOL)
-zwal (COIN_ADDRESS)
-allpools 1
-zpsw x
-asm 1

What's next?
- Benchmark tool
- Mobile App improvements
- Public worker API
and more..

Happy mining!  Cool
I expect the new v2.8 Version within 24 hour.

Here's the bigger changes:

- The algo can switch between all coins. (When dual mining algo enabled) ZCL, ZDASH too.

Example: ZCL is profitable than ETH+PASC. than miner start mining ZCL.

- You will able to turn on/off coins what you don't want to mine. MUSIC, UBQ etc..

- I fixed all of know error what all of you reported. OHM, nvidia gpus node bug, ccminer bug.

So that will be the most stable release. (I really hope )

changelog later today.

Awesome, looking forward to the update!
Jump to: