Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 130. (Read 166958 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
I can't reproduce the OHM error.
I make 3 new fresh install on 2 different rig, it worked instantly.

Maybe if the OHM can't start a web server maybe Firewall, Windows Defender, rewrite the default config file, that cause some problem.
One of my test PC installed a new Windows version what installed me a Windows Defender, its deleted some files in the node folder.

Tojan ?! Stupid paranoid antivirus   Undecided Undecided

I think i will integrate the OHM to the node.
If anyone can tell me how can i reproduce this error on the node, i can find out what  cause this problem.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Fixed it......

In open hardware monitor it was not enabling the remote web server.

Fix go under options in open hardware monitor and click run under options>Remote Web Server

This was the fix for me, now the miner doesn't throw the error anymore
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
I have the same issue on of of my 4 card rigs and it appears to be related to Open Hardware Monitor not opening it's port and not writing the log file.

so can anyone more explain the problem ? i will fix asap if i can understand whats the problem

I had this happen to me on a couple rigs. I figured out that the config file for OHM had become reset to default. I fixed by copying from one of my rigs not having the problem.

Close your node, miner and OHM then in your node folder, open monitor\OpenHardwareMonitor.config file and replace its contents with this:

Code:

Then OHM should work and your node should be happy.

edit: Apparently I didn't see page 26 had been started on the thread and this is a little late. It still may help someone so I'll leave it.
Activity: 15
hi, its normal that my zcash worker doesnt show a graph like my eth miner does?

if you enabled in advanced stats. maybe show up in a few hour

hmm I think already did that, my graph still shows a worker I deleted yesterday, it could be that?
minerstat CEO

if you enabled in advanced stats. maybe show up in a few hour
Activity: 15
minerstat CEO
Fixed it......

Fix go under options in open hardware monitor and click run under options>Remote Web Server

hmm thank you. maybe i replaced the default config file in v2.6 or 7
i fix it in the package asap i can
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Fixed it......

Further digging shows that the monitor.dat file isn't being generated for the machine in question.
minerstat CEO
http://imgur.com/a/eAAQb

This is how things are launching after a fresh reboot.

miner is using -mport 3333

i check it today.

also i will add support to ewbf-zec current hashrate / card
and current consumption / card. / total actual consumption
http://imgur.com/a/eAAQb

This is how things are launching after a fresh reboot.

miner is using -mport 3333
I have the same issue on of of my 4 card rigs and it appears to be related to Open Hardware Monitor not opening it's port and not writing the log file.

you know where it should write this logfile?
minerstat CEO

so can anyone more explain the problem ? i will fix asap if i can understand whats the problem
anyone knows how to fix the error:

HardwareMonitor Log file doesn't exist
and the other one:
You must use the default api port at your miner.

more detail?
that shows you have no open api port at your miner.
at claymore you must use the default 3333 api port

mport.txt 3333
settings >> config editor > -mport 3333

disable your firewall
check your browser: 127.0.0.1:3333
if you are not using claymore, open proxy/socket.exe
127.0.0.1:4444 check this url on your browser its opening.

I have the same issue on 3 fresh installed miners,
Firewalls are disabled, and i can access port 3333

everything seems to work fine, except for the Watchdog.
If i disable it, all runs fine.
If enabled every 6 min it will reboot my rig.
so if i boot up my 3 rigs at the same time, they nicely get rebooted by the WD at the same time.

Openhardware monitor is running fine, changed the uac to not ask anymore
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Alright boys, i have finally fixed this after some trubble Cheesy The gpu rig is now working, great tool mate!! Now i only need to fix the CPU miner. I know nothing of those coins. What coins do you recommend mining with the CPU miner, and where can you find wallet for that coin?
minerstat CEO

and the other one:

more detail?
that shows you have no open api port at your miner.
at claymore you must use the default 3333 api port

mport.txt 3333
settings >> config editor > -mport 3333

disable your firewall
check your browser: 127.0.0.1:3333
if you are not using claymore, open proxy/socket.exe
127.0.0.1:4444 check this url on your browser its opening.

and the other one:

minerstat CEO
Is this something you guys would recommend for a starter, with no experience?

Depends on how you're starting. I am a re-starter to the scene and for now I have chosen not to use it. Not because minerstat is not good but for now it is too much a hassle for me compared to other software available. I am tweaking a lot at the moment since I am building up my first rig and it is cumbersome to maintain the different coin speeds opposed to being able to benchmark the speeds automatically. If this feature would become available I'd switch to minerstat in a heartbeat. For now it's a no for me. But if you're all set and don't plan to do a lot of changes and tweaks it indeed is easy to set up and well worth it.

Yes, now advanced users takes long time put all of details, hashrates etc.. If anyone want to use the algo.
... butm I finish the algo in a few weeks. I will do the benchmark too, bro.  - > Its a fckn good idea, and save a lot of time.

I want to make it simple and easy-to-use. Need a little more time to work on this app but when i finish this the RC version will be awesome!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is this something you guys would recommend for a starter, with no experience?

Depends on how you're starting. I am a re-starter to the scene and for now I have chosen not to use it. Not because minerstat is not good but for now it is too much a hassle for me compared to other software available. I am tweaking a lot at the moment since I am building up my first rig and it is cumbersome to maintain the different coin speeds opposed to being able to benchmark the speeds automatically. If this feature would become available I'd switch to minerstat in a heartbeat. For now it's a no for me. But if you're all set and don't plan to do a lot of changes and tweaks it indeed is easy to set up and well worth it.
Jump to: