Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 128. (Read 166958 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Now i go it.

-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)

I thought all brackets need to be replaced but they are actually a variables which are taken from various places from the account once properly set.

Ok another one question. Can I use pools like coinemine.pl? Should i set as address my USERNAME.WORKER ?

yes
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Now i go it.

-eworker (WORKER)
-epool (1_COIN_POOL)
-ewal (1_COIN_ADDRESS)
-epsw x
-dpool (2_COIN_POOL)
-dcoin (2_COIN)
-dwal (2_COIN_ADDRESS)

I thought all brackets need to be replaced but they are actually a variables which are taken from various places from the account once properly set.

Ok another one question. Can I use pools like coinemine.pl? Should i set as address my USERNAME.WORKER ?

minerstat CEO
@coinscrow, how do i setup the dual mining algo switch? I mean i see only one config to set for dual, but each 2nd coin need different dcri. I mean i want to switch to pascal or decred for second coin depending which one is more profitable. Also do you support nicehash calculation for best profit? Also do i need to put the wallets in the config or in the pool/address settings...

Simple logic, just set the hashrate 0. If you have got 0 hashrate that coin can't be the most profitable.
So set hashrate only PASC / DCR the algo will switch between this two coin.

Yes you need to put wallets to pool/address menu. from v2.8 config can be use from there.

I will add nicehash support soon.

Activity: 223
@coinscrow, how do i setup the dual mining algo switch? I mean i see only one config to set for dual, but each 2nd coin need different dcri. I mean i want to switch to pascal or decred for second coin depending which one is more profitable. Also do you support nicehash calculation for best profit? Also do i need to put the wallets in the config or in the pool/address settings...
minerstat CEO
Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester. 

Looks like you're missing something.  Wink

Go to https://minerstat.xyz/algosettings.html and input the speed settings. When you're done, in your local config file use MINER = algo. Start your miner and it's working.

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

musicoin.nomnom.technology:9999

What does it show on your dashboard? As far as I know it is normal it shows as ETH but actually mines a different coin. So all is fine.

@bughatti ->  @Jamievs told a good thing. Client will show claymore-eth since this is the client name, only the node update the config.txt file to switch pool.
If the website shows you mining MUSIC, you are good.  Cool

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey @coinscrow, its been a few weeks since I could visit the forums.  I am auto updating all my rigs now, thanks for that btw.  I am wandering how far you are on the auto profit switching.  I found where I update all my coin address settings but I dont see anywhere for it to auto switch.  Am I missing something or is it not fully complete.  Also, very awesome to hear about the linux work coming soon, please let me know if you want me to be a tester. 

Go to https://minerstat.xyz/algosettings.html and input the speed settings. When you're done, in your local config file use MINER = algo. Start your miner and it's working.

So I got this and I see now that the log window shows most profitable coin.  Right now it says that music is best profit and it says it started client claymore-music but it keeps opening the claymore-eth and mining ethereum.  This is my settings for music and I have the correct music wallet address

What does it show on your dashboard? As far as I know it is normal it shows as ETH but actually mines a different coin. So all is fine.
Activity: 154

minerstat CEO
I'm enjoying your tool quite a lot! The only thing keeping me from becoming a donator is I am awaiting the Linux client (as only one of my rigs is running Windows.) Do you have a guess when you might start testing it? I would be happy to be a beta tester and provide verbose feedback, I'm a sysadmin with 10 years IT experience.

after the next release v2.8, i will start to work on linux.
I will post about alpha test, i provide little number of test users. 20-30 max.

When do you think you'll be able to release v2.8?

few days..

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Feature request:
[] Statistic with top 1 to 5 wattool settings taking into account consumption, output and alog, maybe brand of gfx card.
[] Maybe modded rom exchange with brand of gfx card, algo to be used, power consumption, output, price (pay per download, commision % you get per download) ... might be analysed further is possible
Activity: 154
I have been fiddling around with minerstat and I more and more like it.

I noticed that the dashboard is not updating properly when one rig is being taken offline when the rigs are dual mining. I added a screenshot where you can see rig1 has been offline for 12 hours but it is not properly updating the "dual mined" coin.

http://imgur.com/a/ZIGwj

I also wanted to say awesome job coinscrow! Can't wait for additionial features on both the website and the app.

so the problem is dual mined coin stayed in the stats when it is offline?

Yeah it is!

To add to the know information: The dial mine coin stayed for 24 hours. Then I got an e-mail the rig was offline and the stat disapperead too. Note the rig was actually offline for 24 hours.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11

I would be interested in testing the Linux builds Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I'm enjoying your tool quite a lot! The only thing keeping me from becoming a donator is I am awaiting the Linux client (as only one of my rigs is running Windows.) Do you have a guess when you might start testing it? I would be happy to be a beta tester and provide verbose feedback, I'm a sysadmin with 10 years IT experience.

When do you think you'll be able to release v2.8?
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Cool, thanks for the info!
minerstat CEO

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

I noticed that the dashboard is not updating properly when one rig is being taken offline when the rigs are dual mining. I added a screenshot where you can see rig1 has been offline for 12 hours but it is not properly updating the "dual mined" coin.

I also wanted to say awesome job coinscrow! Can't wait for additionial features on both the website and the app.

Yeah it is!
minerstat CEO

Jump to: