Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 134. (Read 166958 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
I have another issue Sad. When i Start the node, it automatically starts the miner. Unfortunately when the miner is stuck, the node cannot restart the miner it says something about "start.bat" and opens multiple empty windows. Can you please help? All of my nvidia rigs crashed over the night which hasn't happened like from November and even the miner crashes are very weird. Is it even possible that the monitor rig could crash the miner somehow? I would really like to solve this, because i really like your product and would like to use it for all my rigs.

I have a few NVIDIA rigs and I've experienced the same thing.  If the miner gets stuck the watchdog tries to restart it but there's a popup error that says it can't find start.bat (if that helps any).

There's a new small problem:

The node and miner will eventually stop (at least when using ewbf-zec) and the node software complains that there is a "Big log file, restart client and clear logs..".  This miner has 6 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070s running ewbf-zec.  Looks like the size of the log "package" its sending is about 5 MB.  I deleted the miner.txt file in the ewbf-zec client folder and that seems to have fixed it.  Seems you may need to automate that house cleaning task.

Thanks!

Update to v2.6, I hope this release will be more stable with ewbf.
1 minerstat user donated me a Nvidia 1060 gpu. So, The next release (v2.7) comes with huge nvidia support. Algos, Profit switch and more.. (I release the new version today)

@coinscrow - Did you get the e-mail regarding my request from chat the other night.

Yes. I will do that.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
@coinscrow - Did you get the e-mail regarding my request from chat the other night.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I have another issue Sad. When i Start the node, it automatically starts the miner. Unfortunately when the miner is stuck, the node cannot restart the miner it says something about "start.bat" and opens multiple empty windows. Can you please help? All of my nvidia rigs crashed over the night which hasn't happened like from November and even the miner crashes are very weird. Is it even possible that the monitor rig could crash the miner somehow? I would really like to solve this, because i really like your product and would like to use it for all my rigs.

I have a few NVIDIA rigs and I've experienced the same thing.  If the miner gets stuck the watchdog tries to restart it but there's a popup error that says it can't find start.bat (if that helps any).

There's a new small problem:

The node and miner will eventually stop (at least when using ewbf-zec) and the node software complains that there is a "Big log file, restart client and clear logs..".  This miner has 6 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070s running ewbf-zec.  Looks like the size of the log "package" its sending is about 5 MB.  I deleted the miner.txt file in the ewbf-zec client folder and that seems to have fixed it.  Seems you may need to automate that house cleaning task.

Thanks!

Activity: 43
I check that, now.

Also, i add more support to Nvidia GPUS in a few weeks. (I will get one)
More miners, more algos, profit switch and more stability.

Happy to hear about supporting more NVIDIA in future.
minerstat CEO

I check that, now.

Also, i add more support to Nvidia GPUS in a few weeks. (I will get one)
More miners, more algos, profit switch and more stability.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
minerstat CEO
Does it work with the ewbf-zec  0.3.3 version? I cant seem to get sync while other miners work flawlessly.

yeah.

add --log 2 parameter to your config file will work

The problem is that if I start two Nodes, one stops updating the status, so Nvidia appears active but the AMD doesn't (but continues to mining).
How can i disable WatchDog? Because every X random minutes (Like 15,30)  reboot the miner (Saying the miner was freeze for more 5 minutes). Using standalone Claymore (Nicehash) don't happen.

write me on online chat at the site.

I can't, can we talk in PM?

yes. i will write
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Does it work with the ewbf-zec  0.3.3 version? I cant seem to get sync while other miners work flawlessly.

yeah.

The problem is that if I start two Nodes, one stops updating the status, so Nvidia appears active but the AMD doesn't (but continues to mining).
How can i disable WatchDog? Because every X random minutes (Like 15,30)  reboot the miner (Saying the miner was freeze for more 5 minutes). Using standalone Claymore (Nicehash) don't happen.

I can't, can we talk in PM?
minerstat CEO

yeah.

yeah.

minerstat CEO

yeah.

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
minerstat CEO
Hi, i would like tu run EWBF-zec(NVIDIA) and claymore-eth (AMD) at same time, because i've 2 GPU on my rig (NVIDIA/AMD).

add a new worker at the website.
copy ms_node folder to ms_node_2 and rename node.exe to node2.exe and edit the 2. config.txt to another worker name.

you can sync ewbf and claymore eth with 2 client at the same time
Hi, i would like tu run EWBF-zec(NVIDIA) and claymore-eth (AMD) at same time, because i've 2 GPU on my rig (NVIDIA/AMD).
minerstat CEO
Pool & Address Editor

SETTINGS >> CONFIG EDITOR >>

Comes with Node v2.6 (Next Version), Now you can pre-edit your settings.

How it works? You can put Varibles to your CONFIG EDITOR.

Now:

Code:
-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444

When v2.6 Released:

Code:
-epool (ETH)

the system auto replace to your address. This will be useful when you use profit switch. (ALGO) ETH/ETC/EXP etc.. etc.. -dpool (DUAL) PASC/PASL/DCR

This will not mandatory, optional!

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
minerstat CEO
Profit Switch will be better in the days!

- Most profitable coin improved
- Next update be able to auto switch between all coins.

minerstat CEO
Dual Mining Calculator

- You Can Enable it, in Algo Settings.

The next node version be able to auto switch to :

ETH/ETC/EXP/UBQ //// SC/LBC/PASC/DCR

all of dual mining variations.  Cool

Another little update: LBC dual mining supported from now with claymore.

minerstat CEO
Eveytime I put my zec address in the wallet address section it capitalized the t I've been mining all day with the wrong address

Settings >> Config Editor

Did you used this?

The node don't use any offline file, if you modify something will be rewrite from the "cloud".
I'm doing it now I put my zec add in where there pool add are than hit save also how long does it take to update I change my zec add and the flypool address to us 1 and saved but was still mining on eu and not my zec address
I just want to make sure this is wright way first I change the configuration than I start the node  

1 sec. not where the pool!!!
upper menu settings >> config editor and change address to your. save after start the node
Thanks I got it running, can we put whatever pool we want like coinmine for zec I hate mining to pools that I can't do a manual payout for instant if I mine .09 ETH at ethermine I either have to switch my rigs back or its a lost

just replace the pool address in the config editor.

why mine show this message after few minutes, plz help

http://127.0.0.1:3333 if you click here on the rig you will see this message on the console.
thats need to send the console screen and gpu temps to the server, its totally normal
Activity: 2
http://i.imgur.com/hEiUW2I.jpg
why mine show this message after few minutes, plz help
Jump to: