Author

Topic: Ⓜ️ minerstat - mining monitor and management (mining OS, Windows, ASIC) - page 135. (Read 166910 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/hEiUW2I.jpg
why mine show this message after few minutes, plz help
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Eveytime I put my zec address in the wallet address section it capitalized the t I've been mining all day with the wrong address

Settings >> Config Editor

Did you used this?

The node don't use any offline file, if you modify something will be rewrite from the "cloud".
I'm doing it now I put my zec add in where there pool add are than hit save also how long does it take to update I change my zec add and the flypool address to us 1 and saved but was still mining on eu and not my zec address
I just want to make sure this is wright way first I change the configuration than I start the node  

1 sec. not where the pool!!!
upper menu settings >> config editor and change address to your. save after start the node
Thanks I got it running, can we put whatever pool we want like coinmine for zec I hate mining to pools that I can't do a manual payout for instant if I mine .09 ETH at ethermine I either have to switch my rigs back or its a lost
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
Eveytime I put my zec address in the wallet address section it capitalized the t I've been mining all day with the wrong address

Did you used this?

The node don't use any offline file, if you modify something will be rewrite from the "cloud".
I'm doing it now I put my zec add in where there pool add are than hit save also how long does it take to update I change my zec add and the flypool address to us 1 and saved but was still mining on eu and not my zec address
I just want to make sure this is wright way first I change the configuration than I start the node  

1 sec. not where the pool!!!
upper menu settings >> config editor and change address to your. save after start the node

Did you used this?

minerstat CEO

Did you used this?

minerstat CEO
Farm Monitor v2.0 [Alpha]
- Remote Control
- Log File View
- Same as on the Web View
- HTTP / JSON Protocol
- Notifications (Sound, Windows Desktop Alerts)

minerstat CEO
A short time now ETC is profitable than ETH. I improved the algo to switch auto to it.
I noticed some users don't replace my ETC address for some reason.
So, i write some new line to algo, if detect user mine to mine address auto put back to their ETH config. To prevent profit loss. (i forced to it)

v2.5.1 BETA
Code:
- Corrects an issue when node can't switch back to ETH from ETC. 
- AutoUpdate from the site. (or with A button in the Node)

To update v2.5, just press the A button on the node. And will Do the update manually and go back to mining.

Farm Monitor v1.0 ALPHA
- Released (Standalone Download on the site)
minerstat CEO
Nice stuff. This profit switch option, can anyone comment on how effective it is? For example as compared to Nicehash.

will more effective, if i release the dual-mining and config profiles. (algo switch)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Nice stuff. This profit switch option, can anyone comment on how effective it is? For example as compared to Nicehash.
minerstat CEO
Awesome work!

I noticed a bug for me in the donate page where I click the 'Yes, I want to donate' button but it does not give me a QR code, only returns to the Donor page and the button is still there.

I think, i fixed it  Grin
This looks slick I want to set it up on some of my rigs but can I over clock my 290/390s with it like wattool or have to use AF still

use watttool at the site. will work

290/390 what program do you use ? to OC ?
maybe i can add support to it
msi after burner that would be awesome if you could also would there be a way to have one rig miner Eth and the other zec if not no problem just figure I'd ask
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
Awesome work!

I noticed a bug for me in the donate page where I click the 'Yes, I want to donate' button but it does not give me a QR code, only returns to the Donor page and the button is still there.
minerstat CEO
I moved node download link to Software >> Node.

I'm currently working on the Dashboard.

- Bitcoin Actual Price  and 24H Change
- Eth Actual Price and 24H Change
- Your Donation Status and Level
- Notification System
- Total Revenue (ETH + DCR + PASC ... all of your mining)

If you have enabled Advanced Rig Statistics shows the bottom of the page.

Soon:
- Electricity Bill Calculation - Day/Week/Month
- Miner & Pool Fee Calculation - Day/Week/Month
- Profit (Revenue - Fee's) - Day/Week/Month
minerstat CEO
Most Younger miners are using MSI Afterburner (I still do on my 35 r9 270X's).

MSI Afterburner has profiles, i think i can solve it. I give it a shot in the days.

Possible bug:
Today i entered pool fee (1) and dev fee (1) to the "Alorithm Settings" at ETH/ETC and now i have no output for ETH/ETC at "Most Profitable Coin" anymore (not showing).
I have reset both values back to 0 and still no output for ETH/ETC at "Most Profitable Coin"

Could you check this, thx.

Can you send me your LOGIN key? i will check it.
UPDATE: Resolved!

Feature request:

Could you add a feature for
[1] "scheduled reboot" ... for example reboot rig once a day at 06:00
[2] "scheduled restart of miner" ... for example restart miner prog once a day at 23:30

Thx.

Wow! Good idea, i will make this.
Activity: 29
Feature request:

Could you add a feature for
[1] "scheduled reboot" ... for example reboot rig once a day at 06:00
[2] "scheduled restart of miner" ... for example restart miner prog once a day at 23:30

Thx.
Activity: 29
Possible bug:
Today i entered pool fee (1) and dev fee (1) to the "Alorithm Settings" at ETH/ETC and now i have no output for ETH/ETC at "Most Profitable Coin" anymore (not showing).
I have reset both values back to 0 and still no output for ETH/ETC at "Most Profitable Coin"

Could you check this, thx.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Most Younger miners are using MSI Afterburner (I still do on my 35 r9 270X's).
minerstat CEO
This looks slick I want to set it up on some of my rigs but can I over clock my 290/390s with it like wattool or have to use AF still

use watttool at the site. will work

290/390 what program do you use ? to OC ?
maybe i can add support to it
Jump to: