Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 228. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 08:07:16 AM
When does one need to transfer the locked amount (for ex. 200 MNX for the platinum card) into the Minexpay?

Hello,

After you receive the card/cards, you can send residue amount (required minimum) to the address you have in your MinexPay account to see them on a balance and activate the card status.

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 11, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
When does one need to transfer the locked amount (for ex. 200 MNX for the platinum card) into the Minexpay?
You need to lock that coins when you activate your card. That mean after receiving your card.

can we expect as announced KYC registration in the middle of the month of Jully?
Yes, it is no info about any delays with KYC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
July 11, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
You need to lock that coins when you activate your card. That mean after receiving your card.

can we expect as announced KYC registration in the middle of the month of Jully?
Merit: 259
July 11, 2018, 06:45:29 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
After the debit card product minex later in use does kalaina think and speculate if prices can mnaik minex above 50 dollar friend?
I plan to order debit card product minex
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Oh ! I am really sorry not to speak English and you do not have access to google translate.
I will think about doing the translation before posting in the future

It's not about google translator, it's forum rules.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
piscine où je mine depuis 2 semaines, elle mérite à être connue Smiley
Please, write in English.

Oh ! I am really sorry not to speak English and you do not have access to google translate.
I will think about doing the translation before posting in the future
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
Please, write in English.
Activity: 19
July 10, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
Reminder: you've at your disposal a nice, smart, 100% up time and 0.5% fee MNX pool here: https://mnx.forgetop.com

No registration, minimal payout 0.1 MNX.
Both with EU (from USA it makes no difference), and ASIA servers.
And... and... a chat with the Dev and some miners online 24/7 for a friendly help!

I'm mining there for months. We need you. Welcome!

Happy mining!
PS: very nice to this this post is systematically deleted, while it's just information about an existing MNX pool, and I can't see where it's written this isn't allowed...

pool where I mine for 2 weeks, she deserves to be known Smiley
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
It's gaining more popularity. I think it is the best time now for Exmo and HitBTC to be online. Any other news with the exchange? Been following them but there's still no update with our listing. I also made numerous email about it but they keep their mouth shut with the date of listing.
Unfortunately, all the info was already given. We are still waiting for exchanges to tell listing dates and will update you as soon as will have any new information.
Healing Galing
July 10, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
It's gaining more popularity. I think it is the best time now for Exmo and HitBTC to be online. Any other news with the exchange? Been following them but there's still no update with our listing. I also made numerous email about it but they keep their mouth shut with the date of listing.
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
Is there any deadline regarding delivery of Minexpay card still no update when they will start sending the 1st batch of the card. I have successfully place my order but no update appearing when I will my card to start spending my favorite into real life?
Verification process will begin in the second part of this month, after completing it your card will be sent to your address.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
July 10, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
Is there any deadline regarding delivery of Minexpay card still no update when they will start sending the 1st batch of the card. I have successfully place my order but no update appearing when I will my card to start spending my favorite into real life?
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

did you just pay without any contract anything? terms and conditions? violations? really?!

I have never listed a coin but have very hard time believing that payment for the listing to a crypto-exchange is such a trustless thing. Just send money to some wallet and wait/hope.
Of course, we have an agreement, but this information can't be given to the third parties. We have paid for listing and now waiting for exchanges to do their part.
Activity: 798
July 10, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

VISA work in all country,  but a lot country not allow their people to open account outside domicil country.  If I understude you plan to open account lets say in Ukraina for man from Nigeria with their personal document,  but Nigeria law say their people can own just account in Nigeria.  Its not important where you open account,  they cant own account outside Nigeria.  Nigeria is just example,  there is more country...use Google to check

If it is seriously blockchain based it shouldn't matter. If it's a dirty centralized service making use of blockchain, these things will fail anyway.
The fact is, VISA is centralized. Fiat system is centralized. There's always a central bank governing fiat. And we can't just tell them to be decentralized. Only the application matters and how this two systems interact. We pay in Crypto, there's always a process of exchange happening. If merchant accepts crypto, then there should be no problem. If one accepts fiat then there should be no problem too as long as the process went well. Law of Equivalent exchange is what matters.

Not forever and always. We are going to decentralize our world now step by step in order to prevent excess concentration of power from happening.
Activity: 54
July 10, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
I do not understand and have never seen any teams inform your coin listed on the new exchange but almost 2 months still do not know the specific time.
To listing a exchange  as hibtc not too difficult but your team still can not do it and just waiting...What is the difficulty, what the point problem? why MNX Team don't disscuss with hitbtc team solve it?

Listing a coin with its own blockchain and a system is not as easy task as it may seem, especially if you compair to token listings.
The team has paid and did everything from their side, now it is exchange that needs to do their part. We do communicate with them however if they do not give us dates, we cannot give dates to the community.

did you just pay without any contract anything? terms and conditions? violations? really?!

I have never listed a coin but have very hard time believing that payment for the listing to a crypto-exchange is such a trustless thing. Just send money to some wallet and wait/hope.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
It is great news that minexpay debit cards is already getting attention in the crypto currency industry and hopefully it will not take long that minexpay will revolutionize how people with plastic cards will be getting the debit cards according to their financial status, minexpay indeed is a revolutionizing project that is very much unique in the crypto currency industry!
minexcoin.com
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
Why my total balance at the MinexBank (available for parking + parked) is by about 0.0034 MNX smaller than the balance shown in my MinexWallet ?

Hello,

Just answered you. Check the email, please.

Also, this information can help you: https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/44-why-my-wallet-has-more-coins-than-the-bank

Waiting for your answer via email.
Jump to: