Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 227. (Read 646766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
July 12, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Minexcoin Card is a truly unique product on the crypto market. Cool Many projects wanted to release such cards, but only Minexcoin was able to implement it. The price of Minexcoin will only grow in the future, I'm sure of it.
Thats why iam asking, i want know how work the card on the real life. Because iam really interesting about that. Another reason the card really cheap so i can test it by using Minexcoin Card
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
Iam stil cant understand for the card minexcoin. Example if i buy the card can i use at Indonesian ATM, to be honest iam stil cant understand for that card. The card have some amount MNX Right ?
No, all your coins will be in the fund, when you will spend money in the shop some coins will be blocked in the fund and bank will give you a credit to buy something/ After that fund will cover your spending.

And you can use your card in any cash machine in the world which accept VISA cards.
Ok thanks temhuk now iam understand, all my atm in indonesia accept Visa. its really easy to understand for your explanation. Maybe i will order some Minexcoin Card.
Minexcoin Card is a truly unique product on the crypto market. Cool Many projects wanted to release such cards, but only Minexcoin was able to implement it. The price of Minexcoin will only grow in the future, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 12, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
i think on buying one. what do you think ?
here is nothing to think. I ordered card in first minutes after it was become possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
July 12, 2018, 05:46:49 AM
i think on buying one. what do you think ?
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
Up to now, 422 cards have been sold. Not bad aha ? http://82.196.12.10/cards/ (Updated card sales information page)  There is not much demand for infinite cards. Peoples prefer standard and gold minexpay cards.
The numbers there are totally inaccurate. Racquemis did  that to see the number of sent amount for Ex. someone sent 2mnx, that is equivalent to Standard card. The more accurate numbers and statistics are posted on their medium blog. I think that site is not updating any more numbers as those numbers are elast week's count so you should better read this one out. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-1-riding-the-wave-of-high-demand-7819e4a07e6a

The numbers you see on the blog aren't actuall purchases but people that registered on the site, and selected a card.
Script tracks purchases. But The more people send amounts way higher then the card amounts the less accurate the script gets.
Last update was given by Boris on telegram which was 527 cards bought 3 days ago
Add tx from the script after that date and you get around 560 card orders.
So At least 560 cards have been ordered.

Remember that many people have their mnx parked for a month or more. Those aren't now going to cancel their parkings to buy a 2 or 5 mnx card. They will do that when their parkings end.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
if minexpay is well presented,people will have much confident needed in other working product coming on the way The way minexpay card is presented doesn't look professional to me and can't really tell my people to invest at this stage because it is still very risky based on available info we have now.
Now it's just a pre-sale. When first cards will be delivered to users Minexsystems will be presented in every big blockchain conference. Don't worry about advertising  Wink
He not ask that,  mnx as usual ignore to answer and that mean his post about not professional presentation.  

42 days past from exchange annoucment and still no date.
12 days past from Q2 end,  still not public explanation,  even not update road map
2 weeks past since card order,  still no more details about card,  still no faq on minexpay.com simple people still not know nothing or to be honest very,  very little about card and all marketing you do is waste of time and money
When finish update white paper? Are you doing update or making new?  Its not real to spent months for making new,  not even talk about update.  Or simple you dont know what to write? If you need such much time that seems you not know nothing about your product...

That all is not professional! Now you can say I am fuder,  but lets watch fact,  all your answer is same SOON,  but MNX SOON never have real date
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
What if we do not pass the verification process? Can we get the refund from the card's payment?
Yes, your coins will be returned.
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
July 11, 2018, 09:20:53 PM
A doubt, I read in the post above something related to KYC, who to apply for the card of Minexpay will be required to perform KYC?
Yes, you need to pass verification process to get the card. It will start in the second part of this month.

What if we do not pass the verification process? Can we get the refund from the card's payment?
minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 09:00:54 PM
A doubt, I read in the post above something related to KYC, who to apply for the card of Minexpay will be required to perform KYC?
Yes, you need to pass verification process to get the card. It will start in the second part of this month.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
When does one need to transfer the locked amount (for ex. 200 MNX for the platinum card) into the Minexpay?

Hello,

After you receive the card/cards, you can send residue amount (required minimum) to the address you have in your MinexPay account to see them on a balance and activate the card status.

minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
Is there any bonus for participating in the sale right now?
Nope, there are no bonuses.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
July 11, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Up to now, 422 cards have been sold. Not bad aha ? http://82.196.12.10/cards/ (Updated card sales information page)  There is not much demand for infinite cards. Peoples prefer standard and gold minexpay cards.
The numbers there are totally inaccurate. Racquemis did  that to see the number of sent amount for Ex. someone sent 2mnx, that is equivalent to Standard card. The more accurate numbers and statistics are posted on their medium blog. I think that site is not updating any more numbers as those numbers are last week's count so you should better read this one out. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-1-riding-the-wave-of-high-demand-7819e4a07e6a
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
Is there any bonus for participating in the sale right now?
Merit: 264
July 11, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
Up to now, 422 cards have been sold. Not bad aha ? http://82.196.12.10/cards/ (Updated card sales information page)  There is not much demand for infinite cards. Peoples prefer standard and gold minexpay cards.
Merit: 259
July 11, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
if minexpay is well presented,people will have much confident needed in other working product coming on the way The way minexpay card is presented doesn't look professional to me and can't really tell my people to invest at this stage because it is still very risky based on available info we have now.
Now it's just a pre-sale. When first cards will be delivered to users Minexsystems will be presented in every big blockchain conference. Don't worry about advertising  Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
July 11, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

can we expect as announced KYC registration in the middle of the month of Jully?

Hello,

Verification process will start in the second part of July for the first registered users of MinexPay and may take up to 6 weeks.
But pay attention that it will depend on number of your orders.

It means this card will become active before end of Q3 according to this statement. I have quote this for future reference hopefully this process will get completed smoothly and this will attract so many people to invest in it who are in wait and watch condition.
minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

i follow hitbtc twitter. it seems they don't re-tweet your announcement about listing.
are you sure that we won't get any listing problem? it's not funny if minexcoin team get scammed by fake listing service

Usually, excanges announce about listing when we've only got several days to listing.
Also, some big exchanges do not appreciate spreading the info before listing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
July 11, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

did you just pay without any contract anything? terms and conditions? violations? really?!

I have never listed a coin but have very hard time believing that payment for the listing to a crypto-exchange is such a trustless thing. Just send money to some wallet and wait/hope.
Of course, we have an agreement, but this information can't be given to the third parties. We have paid for listing and now waiting for exchanges to do their part.
i follow hitbtc twitter. it seems they don't re-tweet your announcement about listing.
are you sure that we won't get any listing problem? it's not funny if minexcoin team get scammed by fake listing service
minexcoin.com
July 11, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

can we expect as announced KYC registration in the middle of the month of Jully?

Hello,

Verification process will start in the second part of July for the first registered users of MinexPay and may take up to 6 weeks.
But pay attention that it will depend on number of your orders.
Jump to: