Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 231. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
How is the MinexExchange going? Long time nothing is heard ..... Smiley

It is under development. The rest of the AS pairs are being worked on.
that's great, unfortunately I'm very impatient sorry Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
How is the MinexExchange going? Long time nothing is heard ..... Smiley

It is under development. The rest of the AS pairs are being worked on.
minexcoin.com
July 07, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
I think you should integrate in the wallet a solution like Changelly to permit the persons to buy Mnx directly in the wallet with credit card, similar to this

https://medium.com/@Changelly/changellys-listed-ark-coin-and-integrated-widget-into-ark-wallet-88b13ab0e090

Thank you, we will pass it on to the team.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
July 07, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
I think you should integrate in the wallet a solution like Changelly to permit the persons to buy Mnx directly in the wallet with credit card, similar to this

https://medium.com/@Changelly/changellys-listed-ark-coin-and-integrated-widget-into-ark-wallet-88b13ab0e090

It is my  firm belief that no positive results would be  gained by integration into MNX wallet  the 3rd parties services, which equally would fail to achieve wallet's desired security objective.  The important thing is to make  that wallet BIP44/BIP39 compatible.

A simple way to buy Minex it's necessary for mass adoption, do you think it's normal for a person register to an exchange, transfer money, buy bitcoin and than exchange to Minex to get them ? If a website want add Mnx to buy products and services it's necessary a simple way for normal people to buy this Minexcoin.

yeah, I think this is better than the option to have the potential backdoor to our coins, and it's so much more rewarding if you have the possibility to choose (via order) the exchange rate by yourself  than to trust a 3rd party to do it.
July 07, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
How is the MinexExchange going? Long time nothing is heard .....
 Roll Eyes
very interesting products, especially the services with future ICO's
Web wallets
Use the cutting-edge technologies to unlock the potential of digital money and access to cryptocurrency payments.

Mobile wallets on Android / iOS
A quick and convenient solution for using crypto without the need to install additional hardware on your computer or download the whole coin's blockchain.

Mining pools
Do you have a powerful mining farm? We'll help to create your mining pool for it. All you need is a coin for mining.

Platforms for bounty campaigns
A universal tool to quickly attract a new audience to your project.

ICOs
Think about the token sale? Use the full-scale solution for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) on your chosen platform.

Private blockchain
You can get your private blockchain which provides greater security and privacy. Participation in such network is allowed to only members.

Decentralized solutions
for the commercial and public sectors
Blockchain is not just about cryptocurrencies. Decentralized registers are already used globally. This technology ensures efficient operation of functional departmental, reduces the cost of the staff, and prevents misfiling.

Smart contracts
Ethereum, Neo, Waves, and other protocols.

Technical support
Our support is always on. With our team's experience, your project's infrastructure is in safe hands. From launching to ICO to developing your blockchain, we'll bring our expertise to any business.

Technical advising
Knowledge and team resources are the critical components for your success at blockchain market. MinexSystems can provide your business expert guidance and coaching your developing process.

AR applications development
Development of solutions based on augmented reality technology.

VR applications development
VR has already proven itself as a powerful business tool. We create solutions which are your customers in the world of your product.

https://minexsystems.com/
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

It is my  firm belief that no positive results would be  gained by integration into MNX wallet  the 3rd parties services, which equally would fail to achieve wallet's desired security objective.  The important thing is to make  that wallet BIP44/BIP39 compatible.

A simple way to buy Minex it's necessary for mass adoption, do you think it's normal for a person register to an exchange, transfer money, buy bitcoin and than exchange to Minex to get them ? If a website want add Mnx to buy products and services it's necessary a simple way for normal people to buy this Minexcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
July 07, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Activity: 204
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
July 07, 2018, 07:32:00 AM
Reminder: you've at your disposal a nice, smart, 100% up time and 0.5% fee MNX pool here: https://mnx.forgetop.com

No registration, minimal payout 0.1 MNX.
Both with EU (from USA it makes no difference), and ASIA servers.
And... and... a chat with the Dev and some miners online 24/7 for a friendly help!

I'm mining there for months. We need you. Welcome!

Happy mining!

Thank you SIR
July 07, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
Now in our official YouTube channel

https://youtu.be/wXJDsrigGYA

Wow that`s fine….. I will follow you Cool Smiley
minexcoin.com
July 06, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Received email from Minexcoin with card pre-order advertising. I have to admit that this card is just amazing. No fees, free, cashback, high limits, overall accepted with visa, etc. If this will be issued fast Minexcoin price can explode. Already spiked from lows but still under 10$ which I thought will be deep for this coin.

From what I know credit card was not in their white paper or not scheduled so fast. This is a good move but there should be no delays because of this. Wallet updates and other development is very important.

I hope Minexcoin will be able to issue this cards fast and will maintain service with no problems.
Delays are not because of working on the cards, but because of the final debugging which is taking more time than we planned. By the way, wallets are almost ready, so in the nearest time we will update you on this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 06, 2018, 04:40:51 PM
Received email from Minexcoin with card pre-order advertising. I have to admit that this card is just amazing. No fees, free, cashback, high limits, overall accepted with visa, etc. If this will be issued fast Minexcoin price can explode. Already spiked from lows but still under 10$ which I thought will be deep for this coin.

From what I know credit card was not in their white paper or not scheduled so fast. This is a good move but there should be no delays because of this. Wallet updates and other development is very important.

I hope Minexcoin will be able to issue this cards fast and will maintain service with no problems.
July 06, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
July 06, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
I have heard about the project and today I have ordered a debit card for the payment in cryptocurrency. I like the fact that I can park my savings and make a profit and do nothing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
I do not think that minex project will run smoothly until finally they successfully launched their visa debit card.Maybe fore minex price will return to the moon
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 09:53:48 PM
I'm not following this project every day, but I thought it was already available wallet  for mobile devices, do you have a forecast when it will be available?
You can use Coinomi for Android (supplies MNX) until our official mobile wallet is under development.
Activity: 784
July 05, 2018, 09:06:58 PM
When will be developed a Minex wallet for Android ? I think for mass adoption a wallet for iOS and Android are necessary, and inside them the possibility to buy MNX with credit card

Hello!
Mobile wallet is on the final steps of developing.

I'm not following this project every day, but I thought it was already available wallet  for mobile devices, do you have a forecast when it will be available?
minexcoin.com
July 05, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
When will be developed a Minex wallet for Android ? I think for mass adoption a wallet for iOS and Android are necessary, and inside them the possibility to buy MNX with credit card

Hello!
Mobile wallet is on the final steps of developing.
July 05, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project Grin
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Sometimes criticism helps things get in place....Something is obviously changing...praise for this step of the team...
Jump to: