Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 281. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Hello Minex Community. I have such a question, a video with Boris and cryptoric can be done with Russian translation or at least with subtitles?

Hello TIPOK_ARM. Basically Boris talks Russian most of the time and yes, you can turn on subtitles on YouTube and set their automatic translation into Russian too.

Tried subtitles with auto translation such nonsense turns out. You can grasp the essence, but there is no detail
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
May 20, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
Hello Minex Community. I have such a question, a video with Boris and cryptoric can be done with Russian translation or at least with subtitles?

Hello TIPOK_ARM. Basically Boris talks Russian most of the time and yes, you can turn on subtitles on YouTube and set their automatic translation into Russian too.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
minexcoin.com
May 20, 2018, 06:43:48 AM
Really like the quarterly and the 6 month period and I'm hoping that these periods stay for good. I personally would like to see the implementation of 2FA or something else in Minexbank login process and in Minexwallet 2.0 as well as in the other elements of MNX ecosystem. In my opinion, minex ecosystem is going to become so much more valuable in future, so that security is a major point. Something else, which would increase secruity (maybe without having to rely on #GoogleGestapo), in my opinion, is even more welcomed.

Thank you for such a detailed feedback we do appreciate it!
We do not plan to delete the parking periods, as they were added in response to the community request.
There will be no 2FA in MinexBank because it does not hold any coins actually. What you must protect really well is your wallet. However there is an option to use fingerprint to authorize yourself to MinexBank in mobile app.

Besides that, I think you guys really have a great project and I hope the anounnced deadlines for the new exchanges, Minexexchange and Visa Card can be met. Most layman investors get a little panicky when things don't go as anounnced.

Yes we understand that and we do our best, but some elements might be delayed because of the laws change and the additional work necessary to be in place to implement them and stay in line with all current regulations to avoid ban. Also please remember that even larger corporations cannot stick to their deadlines all the time and experience delays. This is not to tell that we are going to delay the Road Map, but to remind you that there are things that do not depend solely on the team,

The interview with Boris was a great way for us to kind of sense the expertise behind the project as well as it being a direct way to inform people about the on-goings behind the scenes. This gave me a way greater confindence in the Minex Ecosystem. I personally would like to see more of these interviews/video updates. It just gives people a better feel of how things go. On this note, thanks to CryptoRich for making this happen and covering all relevant topics.

Also great thanks the Support Team. This is one the major reasons why I trust Minex Ecosystem - the transparency you work with. Every time I had a question in Minexbank the reply came within seconds. That is really customer friendly and a great sign of respect for the investors. Hope you guys keep up the good work! Cool

Thank you very much and again to Crypto Rich for his work Smiley we hope to keep the community happy with the communication.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
i think that it is a good choice to add more options to minexbank , i saw that you add quarterly and an option to park for a half year , with the different parkingrates  , good to have more options

Thank you Smiley What other options would you like to see? Auto-parking will not be implemented for sure. Any other options that you find useful?  Smiley

Really like the quarterly and the 6 month period and I'm hoping that these periods stay for good. I personally would like to see the implementation of 2FA or something else in Minexbank login process and in Minexwallet 2.0 as well as in the other elements of MNX ecosystem. In my opinion, minex ecosystem is going to become so much more valuable in future, so that security is a major point. Something else, which would increase secruity (maybe without having to rely on #GoogleGestapo), in my opinion, is even more welcomed.

Besides that, I think you guys really have a great project and I hope the anounnced deadlines for the new exchanges, Minexexchange and Visa Card can be met. Most layman investors get a little panicky when things don't go as anounnced.

The interview with Boris was a great way for us to kind of sense the expertise behind the project as well as it being a direct way to inform people about the on-goings behind the scenes. This gave me a way greater confindence in the Minex Ecosystem. I personally would like to see more of these interviews/video updates. It just gives people a better feel of how things go. On this note, thanks to CryptoRich for making this happen and covering all relevant topics.

Also great thanks the Support Team. This is one the major reasons why I trust Minex Ecosystem - the transparency you work with. Every time I had a question in Minexbank the reply came within seconds. That is really customer friendly and a great sign of respect for the investors. Hope you guys keep up the good work! Cool

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
May 20, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
BTW, It seems Monacoin was attacked(Block withholding attack) at Livecoin, but is MNX safe?

We are as safe as can be.

it's very good to hear about this and MNX must be fully controlled by Devs then MNX will become a safe and valuable coin for all investors and traders.
MNX price is quite good to buy for holding on the minexbank as the interest now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 20, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
The quarterly options(3 months) are amazing.
I am planning to use this option for the next parking.

BTW, It seems Monacoin was attacked(Block withholding attack) at Livecoin, but is MNX safe?

You know, I always thought block withholding was relevant exclusively to mining entity ( pool for example). What does that kind of attack have to do with the exchange?
minexcoin.com
May 20, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

We are as safe as can be.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
May 20, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
The quarterly options(3 months) are amazing.
I am planning to use this option for the next parking.

minexcoin.com
May 20, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
i think that it is a good choice to add more options to minexbank , i saw that you add quarterly and an option to park for a half year , with the different parkingrates  , good to have more options

Thank you Smiley What other options would you like to see? Auto-parking will not be implemented for sure. Any other options that you find useful?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
May 20, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
May 20, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
Nice article : "MinexCoin Aiming to Become the Currency of Tomorrow with its Four Functions Approach" [ https://themerkle.com/minexcoin-aiming-to-become-the-currency-of-tomorrow-with-its-four-functions-approach/ ]

with the news coming today that minexcoin will be launched on to more exchanges it is very much overwhelming. i am looking forward but no chance of selling my stocks.
minexcoin.com
May 19, 2018, 11:30:20 PM
Friends, do you have plans to add new exchanges? This will be the right step to spread and increase community.
Hello!

2 exchanges are coming in this month.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:10:00 PM
Friends, do you have plans to add new exchanges? This will be the right step to spread and increase community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 19, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Looks like  perfectly matched team qualified to solve any assigned problem  and accomplish the most incredible plans. BTW, Karina  embodies all the  beauty.

Karina is Customer Support Manager. So it's simple, you just need to have a problem with MNX and you can contact her.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
May 19, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

Looks like  perfectly matched team qualified to solve any assigned problem  and accomplish the most incredible plans. BTW, Karina  embodies all the  beauty.
And that is just a part of team. All team is much much bigger.
minexcoin.com
May 19, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
Looks like  perfectly matched team qualified to solve any assigned problem  and accomplish the most incredible plans. BTW, Karina  embodies all the  beauty.

Thanks for your support Smiley I also told Karina about your compliment  Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
May 19, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Jump to: