Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 389. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 24, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Can we get official statement on that rise in value of MNX which was quoted by team's own account and several people further quoted that for record. It is understandable if it was an error on coinmarketcap or at exchange's end. It was officially used as reference here. How and why this happened any clarification ?

Hello!
Can you clarify the question, which account do you mean?
As for the way coinmarketcap calculates please refer to their FAQ https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 24, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Can we get official statement on that rise in value of MNX which was quoted by team's own account and several people further quoted that for record. It is understandable if it was an error on coinmarketcap or at exchange's end. It was officially used as reference here. How and why this happened any clarification ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
Hello,

Minexcoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
Our Team have a strong plans for furure and road map that talks about plans. More detailed information about each product you will find out in the particular materials that will be published this and next month.
Here you can find our update and more info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

If you want to issue a payment card, then you need to connect with card issuer. And if card will be accepted worldwide, then this card issuer should have MC/VISA licence.
Can you share more details about issuing Minexcoin debit cards?
It is no details about issuing of MNX debit card. We just got some basic details, everything else will be presented to the community in this March. Follow MNX news at blog(https://medium.com/minecoin-blog) or this forum to be first who know all about MNX.

Thanx. Ok i'll just pakr until then  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 24, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
Hello,

Minexcoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
Our Team have a strong plans for furure and road map that talks about plans. More detailed information about each product you will find out in the particular materials that will be published this and next month.
Here you can find our update and more info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

If you want to issue a payment card, then you need to connect with card issuer. And if card will be accepted worldwide, then this card issuer should have MC/VISA licence.
It is no details about issuing of MNX debit card. We just got some basic details, everything else will be presented to the community in this March. Follow MNX news at blog(https://medium.com/minecoin-blog) or this forum to be first who know all about MNX.
February 24, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
Hello,

minexcoin.com
February 24, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 82.97 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX : $19,66
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 72.40 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX : $20,08
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 23, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
The new Minexbank IOS app seems great! I've tested it now in my Iphone and i have no problem like i'm using my Android phone to do parking. Great job on minexcoin team for passing all the parameters required by Apple. As they have a strict policy in listing apps on their app store.
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 59.72 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX : $20,08
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

You keep saying qualitative analysis and analysis, but you do not elaborate. So tell us what is their analysis is based on?

I participated in the Minex ICO, and I can say in all honesty this is not paid hype. It is a rare gem, in this over hyped crypto environment. The thing is, it is rare in crypto to see a coin with hard working developments, with a working service(such as MinexBank) and excellent monthly returns(without the use of masternodes). This is what created the so called "hype", because most people here are not used to seeing working devs and working products. That is why people believe and are really positive(maybe a bit biased, but everybody is in crypto) about Minex.

In my opinion you are underestimating this board, it has a lot of influence on crypto in general. I think it has  quite some influence on Minex as well.

Thank you for your opinion and your warm words Wink
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
Awesome dev MNX at ios now, if i buy MNX and put my token at app IOS, can i get airdrop? How to function app MNX at ios?

Hello,

MinexBank is a closed source app, though some of its features are accessible to users via the official website. At MinexBank users may browse existing interest rates for parking payments and
file up a request to receive interest for coin parking operations. If you buy MNX you can save your MNX in wallet, it is easy.

Here more info about MinexBank : https://minexbank.com/memorandum

White Paper: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

MinexBank on IOS: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexbank-makes-a-debut-on-apple-devices-7ac172c89a78

PS: its name is MinexCoin what makes you think it is a token? The coin has its own blockchain and a growing entire ecosystem around it which is nothing close to tokens.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 02:07:05 PM
Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.

If Minexcoin is succesful in the future, ask youself guys, is this the kind of person you want to see benefit from this project anyway? Stop talking to this moron and let him go invest in something else, which may or may not be successful
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
February 23, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.

You keep saying qualitative analysis and analysis, but you do not elaborate. So tell us what is their analysis is based on?

I participated in the Minex ICO, and I can say in all honesty this is not paid hype. It is a rare gem, in this over hyped crypto environment. The thing is, it is rare in crypto to see a coin with hard working developments, with a working service(such as MinexBank) and excellent monthly returns(without the use of masternodes). This is what created the so called "hype", because most people here are not used to seeing working devs and working products. That is why people believe and are really positive(maybe a bit biased, but everybody is in crypto) about Minex.

In my opinion you are underestimating this board, it has a lot of influence on crypto in general. I think it has  quite some influence on Minex as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 23, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
Awesome dev MNX at ios now, if i buy MNX and put my token at app IOS, can i get airdrop? How to function app MNX at ios?
No, MinexBank App is not a wallet.
To get coins from MinexBank you need to use Desktop Wallet or Electrum Wallet.
February 23, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

Wow, thanks for the good news. I installed it on the iPhone immediately.
All OK. It works without problems. Cheesy

Finally I have been waiting for this update!
How did you install it? I searched the appstore but nothing comes up.
Just use Safari to access this address.
It will automatically move to the App Store. Cheesy
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 12:33:43 PM
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
February 23, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

Finally I have been waiting for this update!
How did you install it? I searched the appstore but nothing comes up.
February 23, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
Thank you all for the answers.
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 11:40:24 AM
Can someone please explain details regarding parking interest.
In whitepaper it's stated that reference rate will gradually go down due MNX price growth. It's clear to me, but if you check MNX price and interest rate 3 months ago, you can see that interest rates were higher.
Is this because of test period or maybe because of volume of parked coins?
Change of interest rates are mentioned only with relation of coin price (demand/supply)...

Hello,

There was a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months.
Average reference rate for parking payouts will gradually go down, yet, thanks to MinexCoin
price’s growth, the actual parking revenue will only grow over time. More info: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf  p.9-10
February 23, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
Dear community!

Jump to: