Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 391. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Rank  173, very good

Soon Minexcoin going in the Top 100 Coins

Hashrate going Higher, Difficulty going higher..........

and new Minexmarkets coming Grin Cool

https://themerkle.com/minexcoin-releases-upgraded-roadmap-announces-debit-cards-atomic-swaps-green-algo-and-other-2018-goals/
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

An interesting project, but how much will it be relevant in the near future? Roll Eyes
February 23, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
 Rank  173, very good

Soon Minexcoin going in the Top 100 Coins

Hashrate going Higher, Difficulty going higher..........

and new Minexmarkets coming Grin Cool

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $51,29

There is something wrong.
Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Pump and Dump i should say. There are less sell orders in MNX/ETH pair in livecoin. So that must have triggered it to increase in price. Someone might not be aware of the livecoin's buy and sell limit. I accidentally did that once where i'm just placing a Buy order but rather it buys what is currently available in the sell order.
You cannot treat shitcoins like this.
Your approach only works for bigger coins listed on big exchanges.
If you look at the order book of coins with almost 0 market cap like mnx , this may lead to wrong decisions.
Also don't forget that MNX is only listed on small exchanges yet, so many people who want to sell their ICO coins just can't.  
I read history of your messages, and I can see are just another shit fuder. You are running around some projects and wrighting some kind bullshit. MNX have very good marketcap and strong community.

Leave him alone, he just want some cheap MNX. A very cheap style in accumulating cheaper coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 23, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Pump and Dump i should say. There are less sell orders in MNX/ETH pair in livecoin. So that must have triggered it to increase in price. Someone might not be aware of the livecoin's buy and sell limit. I accidentally did that once where i'm just placing a Buy order but rather it buys what is currently available in the sell order.
If you look at the order book of coins with almost 0 market cap like mnx , this may lead to wrong decisions.
Also don't forget that MNX is only listed on small exchanges yet, so many people who want to sell their ICO coins just can't.  
I read history of your messages, and I can see are just another shit fuder. You are running around some projects and wrighting some kind bullshit. MNX have very good marketcap and strong community.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
minexcoin - a low volatility payment coin that smooths volatility by rewarding its holders ? seems interesting. I'm definitely going to get in soon Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.16 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX:$19,87
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
I get 5600 sol/s on my GTX 1050 Ti.

Clearly the RX580 is brilliant!

how many mnx/day you get ?

None.  I have 3 GPU's running
1 GTX 1050 ti
1 RX 550
1 GTX 750 ti

And I wait a few days before I get 1 coin.

These GPU's are not the best but they are ok.

And I have not overclocked them at all.......  Maybe I should Smiley

Hello,

I think you can ask here https://t.me/mxpool
February 23, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Today was the same thing like few days ago at MNX/BTC pair. Someone buying a lot of MNX coins. And for really high price, think why Roll Eyes

Because someone with down syndrome got their hands on 100k worth of bitcoin is about the best explanation I can think of
Hahaha  Grin nobody will invest $100k without investigation of the project.
Wink yes....
We will see what the next days or weeks bring
The main thing now is the presentation of MNX debit cards  and own decentralized exchange.
February 23, 2018, 02:37:15 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Today was the same thing like few days ago at MNX/BTC pair. Someone buying a lot of MNX coins. And for really high price, think why Roll Eyes

Because someone with down syndrome got their hands on 100k worth of bitcoin is about the best explanation I can think of
Hahaha  Grin nobody will invest $100k without investigation of the project.
Wink yes....
We will see what the next days or weeks bring
Activity: 58
February 23, 2018, 02:03:50 AM
I get 5600 sol/s on my GTX 1050 Ti.

Clearly the RX580 is brilliant!

how many mnx/day you get ?

None.  I have 3 GPU's running
1 GTX 1050 ti
1 RX 550
1 GTX 750 ti

And I wait a few days before I get 1 coin.

These GPU's are not the best but they are ok.

And I have not overclocked them at all.......  Maybe I should Smiley
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
February 23, 2018, 01:29:11 AM
Quickest pump and dump ever
Not exactly, they are good and they have good team, though they are fail in terms of BTC to give investors their ROI in terms of BTC but they have fairly able to control the volatility.
February 23, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
It has nothing to do with a pump and dump.

Just look at the MNX/ETH chart AND the liquidity on the order book. You just have to buy like 100 MNX to kick the price all the way up to 0.1 ETH or so.
The most likely scenario is a mistake, someone forgot to buy for 0.025 ETH/MNX, and input an order like 0.2 ETH/MNX.

You can definitely see it on the very low timeframe candlestick, 1 buy order.

This is not a topic, contrry to the debit card which could change the scenery quite a lot.
That is most likely happened. Because lovecoin have some kind of system disable or enabled. Must be someone that forgot to activate the buy/sell limit function of Livecoin. It's really annoying that it should be disabled.
This is not a mistake. Look at candles at BTC and ETH they are the same(H4). I think it is beginning of something big.
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
Wee secret tip for you all  Angry, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00491000 per MNX!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Minexcoin  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/mnx-btc
We still hadn't received official answer from koinbi, despite our numerous requests in different channels. We can't recommend our community to use this exchange.
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 79.41 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $18,37

Due to market fluctuations the price of mnx coin is kept decreasing in the market. We have to wait until Bitcoin price settles in the market, this year we can expect there is huge growth MinexCoin platform.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 22, 2018, 10:22:26 PM
It has nothing to do with a pump and dump.

Just look at the MNX/ETH chart AND the liquidity on the order book. You just have to buy like 100 MNX to kick the price all the way up to 0.1 ETH or so.
The most likely scenario is a mistake, someone forgot to buy for 0.025 ETH/MNX, and input an order like 0.2 ETH/MNX.

You can definitely see it on the very low timeframe candlestick, 1 buy order.

This is not a topic, contrry to the debit card which could change the scenery quite a lot.
That is most likely happened. Because lovecoin have some kind of system disable or enabled. Must be someone that forgot to activate the buy/sell limit function of Livecoin. It's really annoying that it should be disabled.
minexcoin.com
February 22, 2018, 09:02:14 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 79.41 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $18,37
Activity: 77
February 22, 2018, 06:21:29 PM
I am guessing no one will listen, but I will see you guys at 10$ MNX in the next 2 weeks
Enjoy the dumping
Not bad, if MNX will reach the price $10 on the next 2 week i think people soon is selling it. this coin has long been in the crypto market and i think this coin must reach the price up to the moon.

Read the whitepaper, give up on this coin going to "the moon"  Although it perfectly well has the potential to do so, there are systems in place to prevent that.  
Do some math people.  At the current interest rates offered, you double your coins every 4-5 months!  That is a fucking moonshot RIGHT THERE.   Any price increase, even to $25 has a huge increase in profit when you double your coins you bought around $20, considering you make 15% extra coins EVERY MONTH.  The only thing you should do with MNX is add to you position in a dip, and keep parking, as long as the value stays above 10$ you will never lose money on MNX in the long run(and the longer you own and park the lower the price can go without losing a penny), and whenever the coin goes above $20 you will be in the significant profit zone.  What other coins/tokens available can the price not move any and you make money?  Very few, the masternodes, and those aren't near as profitable as Minexcoin without a price increase and you need to put up a significant upfront investment(ie:more risk)  How hard is this for people to grasp???  Minexcoin is fucking amazing if it never goes up at all, it gives the small investor a way to receive great interest and benefit from the motion of the coin.  The fact Minexcoin doesn't have a bigger following is completely baffling to me, there really is nothing like it available that I know of.

Then add in their own exchange, atomic swaps, one of the most responsive dev teams, a successful wallet with a 2.0 version coming out soon, the minexplatform in the future, and its ability to work on the lightning network.  The fact is hasn't been adopted by more people is the main reason I have scam skepticism that everyone gets mad at me for discussing, but with all the good about the coin, it really should have a much bigger marketcap imho

The explanation for MNX not having a higher maketcap is very simple : no marketing.

1) On a strategic point of view, the current situation makes a lot of sense. For now, only people who know about MNX buy/sell MNX. Which means no NEW MONEY. The price CANNOT go up in such condition. This is simple math.

- The minexbank rates are here to maintain the price stability while the project is still young and the ecosystem is in the building process. So as to satisfy the very low volatility feature, it has to be this way.
- Once the ecosystem gets developed, they will start marketing slowly, bringing in new players, making the price rise.
- Interests rates wil then drop slowly, to a more sustainable value (for the Minexbank to be able to have a positive flow of MNX)

2) This means that the true gains for now are the parking rates while the price is maintained for the first stage. Then, when the project is more mature and marketing ready, we enter phase 2 with a focus on sustainability and new money

There will be no dump (BTC wise) because the 15% are too valuable. Who among us is able to guarantee a 15% profit everymonth? probaby very few people.

I have been with the team from the start, the first ICO. back then, there was barely any social media and everything was to be built (not even the team profile was published). at that point in time, it might have looked like a scam.

Nowadays, the project is so incredibly advanced compared to back then, that the scam question is but a distant memory.

Enjoy the high interest rates people, it will not last (sustainability of the MNX flow in/out of the minexbank)., I know I am !

+1
Jump to: