Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 393. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 22, 2018, 02:28:35 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $51,29
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

yea if the price never rose when the interest was at 18.4 we all would've been millionaires soon, the only problem is that interest may fall in the future even with a stagnant price
[/quote]

If the parking rates don't go down even with a stagnant price that would be evidence that MNX is a scam
[/quote]

they've already done so that's why your moonshotting is wrong. The interest will become small soon
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

[/quote]
yea if the price never rose when the interest was at 18.4 we all would've been millionaires soon, the only problem is that interest may fall in the future even with a stagnant price
[/quote]

If the parking rates don't go down even with a stagnant price that would be evidence that MNX is a scam
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
I am guessing no one will listen, but I will see you guys at 10$ MNX in the next 2 weeks
Enjoy the dumping
Not bad, if MNX will reach the price $10 on the next 2 week i think people soon is selling it. this coin has long been in the crypto market and i think this coin must reach the price up to the moon.

Read the whitepaper, give up on this coin going to "the moon"  Although it perfectly well has the potential to do so, there are systems in place to prevent that.  
Do some math people.  At the current interest rates offered, you double your coins every 4-5 months!  That is a fucking moonshot RIGHT THERE.   Any price increase, even to $25 has a huge increase in profit when you double your coins you bought around $20, considering you make 15% extra coins EVERY MONTH.  The only thing you should do with MNX is add to you position in a dip, and keep parking, as long as the value stays above 10$ you will never lose money on MNX in the long run(and the longer you own and park the lower the price can go without losing a penny), and whenever the coin goes above $20 you will be in the significant profit zone.  What other coins/tokens available can the price not move any and you make money?  Very few, the masternodes, and those aren't near as profitable as Minexcoin without a price increase and you need to put up a significant upfront investment(ie:more risk)  How hard is this for people to grasp???  Minexcoin is fucking amazing if it never goes up at all, it gives the small investor a way to receive great interest and benefit from the motion of the coin.  The fact Minexcoin doesn't have a bigger following is completely baffling to me, there really is nothing like it available that I know of.

Then add in their own exchange, atomic swaps, one of the most responsive dev teams, a successful wallet with a 2.0 version coming out soon, the minexplatform in the future, and its ability to work on the lightning network.  The fact is hasn't been adopted by more people is the main reason I have scam skepticism that everyone gets mad at me for discussing, but with all the good about the coin, it really should have a much bigger marketcap imho

February 22, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
I am guessing no one will listen, but I will see you guys at 10$ MNX in the next 2 weeks
Enjoy the dumping
Not bad, if MNX will reach the price $10 on the next 2 week i think people soon is selling it. this coin has long been in the crypto market and i think this coin must reach the price up to the moon.

Read the whitepaper, give up on this coin going to "the moon"  Although it perfectly well has the potential to do so, there are systems in place to prevent that.  
Do some math people.  At the current interest rates offered, you double your coins every 4-5 months!  That is a fucking moonshot RIGHT THERE.   Any price increase, even to $25 has a huge increase in profit when you double your coins you bought around $20, considering you make 15% extra coins EVERY MONTH.  The only thing you should do with MNX is add to you position in a dip, and keep parking, as long as the value stays above 10$ you will never lose money on MNX in the long run(and the longer you own and park the lower the price can go without losing a penny), and whenever the coin goes above $20 you will be in the significant profit zone.  What other coins/tokens available can the price not move any and you make money?  Very few, the masternodes, and those aren't near as profitable as Minexcoin without a price increase and you need to put up a significant upfront investment(ie:more risk)  How hard is this for people to grasp???  Minexcoin is fucking amazing if it never goes up at all, it gives the small investor a way to receive great interest and benefit from the motion of the coin.  The fact Minexcoin doesn't have a bigger following is completely baffling to me, there really is nothing like it available that I know of.

Then add in their own exchange, atomic swaps, one of the most responsive dev teams, a successful wallet with a 2.0 version coming out soon, the minexplatform in the future, and its ability to work on the lightning network.  The fact is hasn't been adopted by more people is the main reason I have scam skepticism that everyone gets mad at me for discussing, but with all the good about the coin, it really should have a much bigger marketcap imho
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
Enjoy the dumping
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 22, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Good news!
Minexcoin has been added to Coinomi Wallet!

Coinomi Wallet :: Bitcoin Ethereum Altcoins Tokens(Google Play)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

February 22, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
Enjoy the dumping
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
February 22, 2018, 12:28:36 PM
Almost 800 pages in this thread for a shitcoin with almost 0 market cap? Looks like paid hype...
Is $20 for each coin is so bad? And rank is 179 at CMC at the moment. Please do the research of this huge project at first.
Huge project? Seems like it's a dead project!
I'm just waiting for a sell opportunity, but obviously many people do. Because when price gets close to ICO price, rate immediately drops again.
Listing on big exchanges was obviously denied (promised for Dec./Jan.)
Such a huge number of comments without any big investors show it's still overvalued and hyped.
So you guys think it will ever reach ICO price again? Or will it be dead soon? Hype comments without any reasonable arguments will be ignored.
Devs blamed themselves that much, I don't think investors will ever trust them again.
I just wanna cut my losses Wink

seem you are a a dumb guy, buying GREEN, selling RED.
i'm sure you also 'invested' some dollars in bitcoinconnect or ethereumdark lol ..
Dont worry , you'll be back again from this 100$ losses :DDD
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 22, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
it will be a Central American or Gibraltar bank

I think that this is old info and since the Wavecrest issue the direction may be a little bit different. Not an important detail anyway.

so the cardholder will not have to go into his office and every time sell the crypt before spending the fiat

This is how I always expected Bitcoin cards to behave. They never did.
If these cards come to reality, they have huge potential for success. And with them, Minex too as a whole. WTG!
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

I'm just waiting for a sell opportunity....

Dude, I can't believe you're going to  sell all those 10 MNX you possess  to cut your losses from investment into other shitcoins.  Grin
Now every coin is in dips, we have to give some time for the MinexCoin to regain its price. waiting for the platform then to the moon 
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Almost 800 pages in this thread for a shitcoin with almost 0 market cap? Looks like paid hype...
Is $20 for each coin is so bad? And rank is 179 at CMC at the moment. Please do the research of this huge project at first.
I'm just waiting for a sell opportunity, but obviously many people do. Because when price gets close to ICO price, rate immediately drops again.
Such a huge number of comments without any big investors show it's still overvalued and hyped.
So you guys think it will ever reach ICO price again? Or will it be dead soon? Hype comments without any reasonable arguments will be ignored.
Devs blamed themselves that much, I don't think investors will ever trust them again.

You are only saying that because you probably bought at top

You are totally crazy saying this is dead project.

In the telegram always improving,

Team  is very supportive

Always adjusting interest for parking

... You are either crazy, or probably trying to spread fud to make price decrease. Because if you permit yourself to say switching and project dead to minexcoin, that objectively is everyday improving and a single week ago we had news about atomic swap and debit cards.... You really are out of your head. I will report to moderator
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
February 22, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
Wee secret tip for you all, for anyone wanting to sell at 0.00491000 per MNX! Then have a look below.

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/S9CJUr

Dear community

We tried to contact the founders of the exchange, but they never got in touch. At the moment we can not recommend trading on this exchange.

it is look like scam site which want to steal your MNX. we should be aware for anyposibility scam.
do not trust!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 22, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Please stop FUD. Cry

Originally Minexcoin is a favorable encryption currency for long-term investors. It is not suitable for short-term traders like you.
Overvalued? I think that the current price and market capitalization are sufficient for Minexcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 22, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
If you got some losses with Minex you simply need to use Minexbank and park your coins. You can get 15.3% per month at the moment.

But if you expecting profit X20 in short time and/or you afraid to lose your money while you do trading you have nothing to do in crypto. Undecided
February 22, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Another update about MNX debit cards

Some technical details from Minexsystems CEO. Original text you can found in Russhian group in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru

This text is translated by google(if you have somekind questions please ask.

The user will receive a bank credit card
activation of the card will be made by replenishment of the account in MNX to the account in Japan
the Japanese company will act as a guarantor for the client's obligations in the bank
when making a purchase, the user will spend money in fiat
after the purchase, the Japanese company will sell the MNX client at the exchange and at the current rate will replenish his account
the credit limit will be set at 80-100% of the funds in MNX depending on the card class
for leveling exchange rate risks
so the cardholder will not have to go into his office and every time sell the crypt before spending the fiat
on the other hand, the bank will be crystal clear before the visa or the master, since I have never heard of the crypt
like that so if briefly
now there are legal formalities
and as soon as we have the documents on hand, we will release the cards
then for a technical job 2-3 months and the deal is done

Is the MNX card available worldwide? I would like to order one and where can I find more details about the card and its features?
At the moment I don't have that information. More info will be in March, we all are waiting for presentation.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
Another update about MNX debit cards

Some technical details from Minexsystems CEO. Original text you can found in Russhian group in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru

This text is translated by google(if you have somekind questions please ask.

The user will receive a bank credit card
activation of the card will be made by replenishment of the account in MNX to the account in Japan
the Japanese company will act as a guarantor for the client's obligations in the bank
when making a purchase, the user will spend money in fiat
after the purchase, the Japanese company will sell the MNX client at the exchange and at the current rate will replenish his account
the credit limit will be set at 80-100% of the funds in MNX depending on the card class
for leveling exchange rate risks
on the other hand, the bank will be crystal clear before the visa or the master, since I have never heard of the crypt
like that so if briefly
now there are legal formalities
and as soon as we have the documents on hand, we will release the cards
then for a technical job 2-3 months and the deal is done

Is the MNX card available worldwide? I would like to order one and where can I find more details about the card and its features?
February 22, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
Jump to: