Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 390. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

thx Minex- Team Tipp Topp  Smiley  great work
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
February 23, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
That price which lasted just very little made me surprised. Why at first price reached at $51.29 and the backed at $19.37. This kind of extreme change isn't good for the health of project as whole. This scares future's potential investors because such volatility is very rare in legit projects.
NO, there is no pump at all. i see the price of minexcoin on livecoin and coinexchange.
the price around 0,002 BTC/MNX. it might because there is several miscalculation from coinmarketcap it self.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 23, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
Can someone please explain details regarding parking interest.
In whitepaper it's stated that reference rate will gradually go down due MNX price growth. It's clear to me, but if you check MNX price and interest rate 3 months ago, you can see that interest rates were higher.
Is this because of test period or maybe because of volume of parked coins?
Change of interest rates are mentioned only with relation of coin price (demand/supply)...

I am not sure where you checked and find that is parking rate higher. As far as I know, they going down.
I know that I am parked with 6.5% weekly interest rate, now is 2.92%. Also, i am parked 12.january with 18,4% monthly rate at $25 MNX prices. Today 15,3% and $19/MNX

I think it's parking rate determined based on several factors except on the price. Like 24h trading volume, the total amount of parked coins..
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 23, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
In whitepaper it's stated that reference rate will gradually go down due MNX price growth. It's clear to me, but if you check MNX price and interest rate 3 months ago, you can see that interest rates were higher.
Change of interest rates are mentioned only with relation of coin price (demand/supply)...
Higer rates in bank was because of testing period of Minexbank and of course like a bonus for early birds Smiley now we have bonus percents as well. In beginning of March we will have updated memorandum and I hope there will be new levels of MNX price like it was in first memorandum because after launching road map goals in 2Q 2018 price will be much higher than now and parking percents will fall down.
February 23, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.
I'm happy for your client and your workmate. They bought MNX in right time. If you think about MNX like it is hype or something else that mean you have no idea about this project. I'm already gave to you info about project, did you read it thru? In 1 month this project will get own decentralized exchange and a little bit later own debit cards. And this is just in 2Q of 2018.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Activity: 59
February 23, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.
February 23, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

February 23, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

February 23, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

February 23, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

Activity: 50
February 23, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
Rank  173, very good

Soon Minexcoin going in the Top 100 Coins

Hashrate going Higher, Difficulty going higher..........

and new Minexmarkets coming Grin Cool

This is the only halfway decent reply and still not enough.
I need better reasons, including sources, coding details and other deeper insights.
Will check again tonight, your last chance!
If you need more reasons or you need more info look for it. Nobody will bring to you anything on a plate. Big investors doing that by them self. But if you don't know how to do that that mean you are noob in crypto. But ok, i'll give you some info.

Reasons: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Coding details: https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

And read at the main page of Minexcoin.com who is advisors of this project(at the bottom of the page)

Totally agree with you man ... Nice.... Everything is on the net ...
Activity: 51
February 23, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
Algo and dev team didn't

February 23, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Rank  173, very good

I need better reasons, including sources, coding details and other deeper insights.
If you need more reasons or you need more info look for it. Nobody will bring to you anything on a plate. Big investors doing that by them self. But if you don't know how to do that that mean you are noob in crypto. But ok, i'll give you some info.

Reasons: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Coding details: https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

And read at the main page of Minexcoin.com who is advisors of this project(at the bottom of the page)

February 23, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
Rank  173, very good

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Again no argument, just an insult.
I'm wondering if there aren't arguments for this project at all or if it's just infiltrated by hyping kids, who really believe they're helping this project with such a behaviour.
Why didn't anybody answer to szesch?
Sorry lunch break is over, I hand over back to the kids, who have nothing better to do than commenting boards all day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $51,29

There is something wrong.
Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Pump and Dump i should say. There are less sell orders in MNX/ETH pair in livecoin. So that must have triggered it to increase in price. Someone might not be aware of the livecoin's buy and sell limit. I accidentally did that once where i'm just placing a Buy order but rather it buys what is currently available in the sell order.
You cannot treat shitcoins like this.
Your approach only works for bigger coins listed on big exchanges.
If you look at the order book of coins with almost 0 market cap like mnx , this may lead to wrong decisions.
Also don't forget that MNX is only listed on small exchanges yet, so many people who want to sell their ICO coins just can't.  
I read history of your messages, and I can see are just another shit fuder. You are running around some projects and wrighting some kind bullshit. MNX have very good marketcap and strong community.

Leave him alone, he just want some cheap MNX. A very cheap style in accumulating cheaper coins.
Oh this is so cute, you really think a board comment will influence rate? Awww I just wanna hug you. How old are you?
BTW: if you think this thread influences rate (hahaha), do you think your hype will convince investors? Do you believe investors make their decisions based on hype without reasonable arguments?
I know there are many beginners in the crypto sector. But even when you are very young, quit school too early and don't understand market mechanisms at all, you should realize this behaviour doesn't help a project hence also not your investment.
szesch wants to get convinced, so please try to convince him with reasonable arguments!
Would love to hear some....

sorry but your words are so non-sense mate.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $51,29

There is something wrong.
Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Pump and Dump i should say. There are less sell orders in MNX/ETH pair in livecoin. So that must have triggered it to increase in price. Someone might not be aware of the livecoin's buy and sell limit. I accidentally did that once where i'm just placing a Buy order but rather it buys what is currently available in the sell order.
You cannot treat shitcoins like this.
Your approach only works for bigger coins listed on big exchanges.
If you look at the order book of coins with almost 0 market cap like mnx , this may lead to wrong decisions.
Also don't forget that MNX is only listed on small exchanges yet, so many people who want to sell their ICO coins just can't.  
I read history of your messages, and I can see are just another shit fuder. You are running around some projects and wrighting some kind bullshit. MNX have very good marketcap and strong community.

Leave him alone, he just want some cheap MNX. A very cheap style in accumulating cheaper coins.
Oh this is so cute, you really think a board comment will influence rate? Awww I just wanna hug you. How old are you?
BTW: if you think this thread influences rate (hahaha), do you think your hype will convince investors? Do you believe investors make their decisions based on hype without reasonable arguments?
I know there are many beginners in the crypto sector. But even when you are very young, quit school too early and don't understand market mechanisms at all, you should realize this behaviour doesn't help a project hence also not your investment.
szesch wants to get convinced, so please try to convince him with reasonable arguments!
Would love to hear some....
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 23, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

An interesting project, but how much will it be relevant in the near future? Roll Eyes

Hello,

Minexcoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
Our Team have a strong plans for furure and road map that talks about plans. More detailed information about each product you will find out in the particular materials that will be published this and next month.
Here you can find our update and more info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf
Jump to: