Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 392. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
I am guessing no one will listen, but I will see you guys at 10$ MNX in the next 2 weeks
Enjoy the dumping
Not bad, if MNX will reach the price $10 on the next 2 week i think people soon is selling it. this coin has long been in the crypto market and i think this coin must reach the price up to the moon.

Read the whitepaper, give up on this coin going to "the moon"  Although it perfectly well has the potential to do so, there are systems in place to prevent that.  
Do some math people.  At the current interest rates offered, you double your coins every 4-5 months!  That is a fucking moonshot RIGHT THERE.   Any price increase, even to $25 has a huge increase in profit when you double your coins you bought around $20, considering you make 15% extra coins EVERY MONTH.  The only thing you should do with MNX is add to you position in a dip, and keep parking, as long as the value stays above 10$ you will never lose money on MNX in the long run(and the longer you own and park the lower the price can go without losing a penny), and whenever the coin goes above $20 you will be in the significant profit zone.  What other coins/tokens available can the price not move any and you make money?  Very few, the masternodes, and those aren't near as profitable as Minexcoin without a price increase and you need to put up a significant upfront investment(ie:more risk)  How hard is this for people to grasp???  Minexcoin is fucking amazing if it never goes up at all, it gives the small investor a way to receive great interest and benefit from the motion of the coin.  The fact Minexcoin doesn't have a bigger following is completely baffling to me, there really is nothing like it available that I know of.

Then add in their own exchange, atomic swaps, one of the most responsive dev teams, a successful wallet with a 2.0 version coming out soon, the minexplatform in the future, and its ability to work on the lightning network.  The fact is hasn't been adopted by more people is the main reason I have scam skepticism that everyone gets mad at me for discussing, but with all the good about the coin, it really should have a much bigger marketcap imho

The explanation for MNX not having a higher maketcap is very simple : no marketing.

1) On a strategic point of view, the current situation makes a lot of sense. For now, only people who know about MNX buy/sell MNX. Which means no NEW MONEY. The price CANNOT go up in such condition. This is simple math.

- The minexbank rates are here to maintain the price stability while the project is still young and the ecosystem is in the building process. So as to satisfy the very low volatility feature, it has to be this way.
- Once the ecosystem gets developed, they will start marketing slowly, bringing in new players, making the price rise.
- Interests rates wil then drop slowly, to a more sustainable value (for the Minexbank to be able to have a positive flow of MNX)

2) This means that the true gains for now are the parking rates while the price is maintained for the first stage. Then, when the project is more mature and marketing ready, we enter phase 2 with a focus on sustainability and new money

There will be no dump (BTC wise) because the 15% are too valuable. Who among us is able to guarantee a 15% profit everymonth? probaby very few people.

I have been with the team from the start, the first ICO. back then, there was barely any social media and everything was to be built (not even the team profile was published). at that point in time, it might have looked like a scam.

Nowadays, the project is so incredibly advanced compared to back then, that the scam question is but a distant memory.

Enjoy the high interest rates people, it will not last (sustainability of the MNX flow in/out of the minexbank)., I know I am !
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
It has nothing to do with a pump and dump.

Just look at the MNX/ETH chart AND the liquidity on the order book. You just have to buy like 100 MNX to kick the price all the way up to 0.1 ETH or so.
The most likely scenario is a mistake, someone forgot to buy for 0.025 ETH/MNX, and input an order like 0.2 ETH/MNX.

You can definitely see it on the very low timeframe candlestick, 1 buy order.

This is not a topic, contrry to the debit card which could change the scenery quite a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 22, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 80.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $51,29

There is something wrong.
Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Pump and Dump i should say. There are less sell orders in MNX/ETH pair in livecoin. So that must have triggered it to increase in price. Someone might not be aware of the livecoin's buy and sell limit. I accidentally did that once where i'm just placing a Buy order but rather it buys what is currently available in the sell order.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
That price which lasted just very little made me surprised. Why at first price reached at $51.29 and the backed at $19.37. This kind of extreme change isn't good for the health of project as whole. This scares future's potential investors because such volatility is very rare in legit projects.
Merit: 259
February 22, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Price is calculated on mnx/eth pair from livecoin. Where is price $70 per mnx. In the same time on livecoin mnx worth $19 if you buy in btc. It can be real.
Today was the same thing like few days ago at MNX/BTC pair. Someone buying a lot of MNX coins. And for really high price, think why Roll Eyes

Because someone with down syndrome got their hands on 100k worth of bitcoin is about the best explanation I can think of
Hahaha  Grin nobody will invest $100k without investigation of the project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Today was the same thing like few days ago at MNX/BTC pair. Someone buying a lot of MNX coins. And for really high price, think why Roll Eyes

Because someone with down syndrome got their hands on 100k worth of bitcoin is about the best explanation I can think of
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
Quickest pump and dump ever
February 22, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

February 22, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
Well, at least is was the number one biggest gainer on coinmarketcap for like 5 minutes, so maybe got the coin some free advertising!!!
February 22, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
I liked the coin and her design. However, the two exchanges that work with it are constantly accused

About to have their own DEX so that will change my man.

I am telling you guys, look at the bitcoin daily chart, bitcoin is going to 5k it looks like, get in tether and when MNX hits 10$(BTC 5K) I am going ALL IN MNX BABY!!!
Be careful my friend, be careful  Wink
February 22, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
It was the #1 trending coin on CMC  at $51.29 up 158%...Volume over 200K USD....Now its not on the list at all and volume just over 117k USD
and the whole MNX/ETH and MNX BTC made no sense in price spread.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 22, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

February 22, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
I liked the coin and her design. However, the two exchanges that work with it are constantly accused

I am telling you guys, look at the bitcoin daily chart, bitcoin is going to 5k it looks like, get in tether and when MNX hits 10$(BTC 5K) I am going ALL IN MNX BABY!!!
February 22, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
Uh, what the hell is going on???
Why does it say MNX price is 51$ on coinmarketcap when the bitcoin price on Livecoin is at 20$?
For me it still shows minexcoin price as 19.20 usd, try reloding page on your side. The whole crypto is red i guess i will be at loss in this year.
February 22, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
Back to 19 with half the volume...What the hell is going on with this and CMC?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Why does it say MNX price is 51$ on coinmarketcap when the bitcoin price on Livecoin is at 20$?

Coinmarketcap show average price of every token I also seeing the same price everywhere maybe we are too late to sell our tokens but don't be get worried very soon you will get another chance. Supply of this token is very rare but potential is really high so that only hodl.
February 22, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Looks like a big, big pump&dump to me. 135% + today, no: actually in the last hour.
Jump to: