Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 396. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 21, 2018, 05:20:29 AM
Not a problem Smiley all good, you are responding quickly , so I know all will be good and fixed. Good luck Smiley

Thank you for waiting!
Your interest rates have been paid. Please, check your MinexBank account.​
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
Hi...
I have a little problem. My parking has finished and it is still pending for almost whole day. My balance is still not available for parking. Any help please?

Hello!
We are doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Not a problem Smiley all good, you are responding quickly , so I know all will be good and fixed. Good luck Smiley
minexcoin.com
February 21, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
Hi...
I have a little problem. My parking has finished and it is still pending for almost whole day. My balance is still not available for parking. Any help please?

Hello!
We are doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
Hi...
minexcoin.com
February 21, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 55.71 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.5838255247518

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $20,45
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:26:25 AM
Parking question:

When a parking has finished, is it an automatic system that handles payments or does this need verification from a person? I ask because last weekend I had a pending/locked amount for approx 10 hours, and now I again have 2 pending payments? After I wrote here on the forum a few other people mentioned that they had same issues, so I wonder if I'm the only one this time?
Payment is automatic. If it is something delay with payments simply wait a little bit. MNX team will sort it as soon as possible.

I have no doubt that they will, they did 3 days ago.... But you should avoid the use terms like "a little bit" and "soon as possible" because these terms are not comforting they are actually more discomforting as they do not provide an actual answer.

I have 48 completed parkings by now, the one this weekend was the first to halt on pending and now there is 2 more halting, so......  I why I wonder is something is wrong, something has changed, is the bank reserving enough for the interest they offer, I could continue but I don't think this is a unhealthy course  Wink

This issue was also sent to the team email address, and they responded REALLY quickly that they would check parkings in bank, so I hope that this is fixed soon Wink.

REALLY THUMBS UP TO THE SUPPORT EMAIL ADDRESS, THEY RESPOND QUICK!!!!!!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 21, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Latest news about Minexcoin Atomic Swaps and the future of MinexDEX. Enjoy and stay tuned!
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/atomic-future-for-minexcoin-a6739351dd60

I am a little bit confused about this Atomic Swaps, whether we agree for swapping what are the coins we are going to get, whether it is on the farm of ETH or BTC. How exactly this one works and how could seller get benefits from it.
Sorry, I can't understand what do you mean. Can you please specify your question? Do you want to know how seller can get benefits from trading? With Atomic swap you don't need to send your coins to the market, you can trade from your wallet.
Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

I am a little bit confused about this Atomic Swaps, whether we agree for swapping what are the coins we are going to get, whether it is on the farm of ETH or BTC. How exactly this one works and how could seller get benefits from it.
February 21, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
Parking question:

When a parking has finished, is it an automatic system that handles payments or does this need verification from a person? I ask because last weekend I had a pending/locked amount for approx 10 hours, and now I again have 2 pending payments? After I wrote here on the forum a few other people mentioned that they had same issues, so I wonder if I'm the only one this time?
Payment is automatic. If it is something delay with payments simply wait a little bit. MNX team will sort it as soon as possible.
Activity: 16
February 21, 2018, 01:19:59 AM
Parking question:

February 20, 2018, 11:53:15 PM
Hello guys! Great project! What is the guarantee of long-term work of this project? Will there be some person identification system? What about anonymity? Thanks!
Sad, It is very good question. But this user is just another spamer. Does anyone want to hear an answer?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
Hello guys! Great project! What is the guarantee of long-term work of this project? Will there be some person identification system? What about anonymity? Thanks!
Activity: 68
February 20, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

http://picua.org/img/2018-02/20/e9g9yzagr4x0qnyon705w89jb.png

I don't receive the email notifications anymore even if still on. Am I the only one?
minexcoin.com
February 20, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 63.60 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.5838255247518

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $21,78
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
February 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
Latest news about Minexcoin Atomic Swaps and the future of MinexDEX. Enjoy and stay tuned!
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/atomic-future-for-minexcoin-a6739351dd60

This one's a good news with the developers involved in the blog post. The amazing updates had someone bought a lot of MNX an hour ago. Time to time, Minexcoin never disappoints me. 2018 is the golden age of this coin.
minexcoin.com
February 20, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

minexcoin.com
February 20, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 63.10 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.4287957389061

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.41% Weekly: 3.05% Monthly: 15.92% Yearly: 70.4%

Price of MNX: $21,49
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
Another amazing update

Just found message from MNX CEO in russhian Telegram chanel.

MNX debit cards presentation will be in March. At the moment it is impossible to tell exact launching date because many things witch don't depends from us. We will tell date at the presentation.

Here is original message from Telegram, if you want to check it here is link to russhian Telegram(His nickname is Boris B.)

Пpeзeнтaция кapт бyдeт в мapтe. Toчнoй дaты зaпycкa пoкa нaзвaть cлoжнo. Ecть вeщи, кoтopыe, к coжaлeнию, нe oт нac зaвиcят. Дaтa зaпycкa бyдeт oзвyчeнa вo вpeмя пpeзeнтaции.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru

Thats amazing, more and more products, Minex- Team working very well.... Buying more Coins the next time....... Wink Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
February 20, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
Minexcoin's price is rising slowly...
Current CMC rank is 195th place.

It is a truly stable price, a wonderful cryptocurrency. Smiley

Another amazing update

MNX debit cards presentation will be in March. At the moment it is impossible to tell exact launching date because many things witch don't depends from us. We will tell date at the presentation.

Here is original message from Telegram, if you want to check it here is link to russhian Telegram(His nickname is Boris B.)

Пpeзeнтaция кapт бyдeт в мapтe. Toчнoй дaты зaпycкa пoкa нaзвaть cлoжнo. Ecть вeщи, кoтopыe, к coжaлeнию, нe oт нac зaвиcят. Дaтa зaпycкa бyдeт oзвyчeнa вo вpeмя пpeзeнтaции.

Thank you for the good news. Cheesy
February 20, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
Another amazing update

Jump to: