Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 441. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Tullievo
January 17, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
yep, but it was scary tho! If it fell more I would't be able to afford the case form my new phone bought from crypto  Grin
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
January 17, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
Why do you all think that the price is pegged to $20? In the whitepaper there is nothing said about MNX being pegged to $20 price. It just says that the algorithm starts its work from $20 price range.
Nobody mentioned anything about the whitepaper. I'm well aware of $20 originally being stated as the price at which they were going to activate their volatility controls. I've posted about it plenty, myself.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the forum here. Here's why we know the price is pegged at $20:
Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum
Emphasis put on their declaration of price established at $20, as well as context at the end; price was just under $20 (bouncing between $17-19 at the time), hence 'no reasons to worry about the price' in regards to volatility control (that's not fully established).

So, unless this is just a case of bad English, then we have been told that the pegged price is, indeed, the $20 from which their annual growth & volatility control will stem (as stated in the Memorandum).

Totally agree with everything said except that until March we should see 20 usd + around 50% annual growth = 30 usd where this annual growth will increase a lot after March. Isn’t it?

now after bitconnect imploded its time for minex to get all this money! minex is still a very young HYIP and with this low interest rates we will sure survive some months  more to make some money.
Activity: 140
January 17, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
aaaaandd... we're back to business as usual Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 17, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 40.32 MSol/s  Difficulty: 1.7255134281201

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.34% Weekly: 2.9% Monthly: 18.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,79
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 17, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
Parking rates increased again. A good time for me to park and grow my MNX value. Haven't been here around and active in telegram. I saw BCC is being talked there. I guess it will be a good thing if we try and advertise Minexcoin in Bitconnect coin thread. What do you think?
minexcoin.com
January 17, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
Dear Community!

The parking rates have been changed.

Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Dear Community!

That is nice Smiley
minexcoin.com
January 17, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Dear Community!

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 17, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
Decred(DCR) and Minexcoin(MNX) and Monacoin(MONA) lapel pin!
My favorite cryptocurrencies. Grin
Merit: 259
January 17, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
Parking rates increased.  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
I read the whitepaper, so have a much better understanding on sustainability for MNX. I just hope that all the other modules will be super good. The space is flooded with all the same stuff.
January 17, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
Is there any possibility to recover wallet from corrupted wallet.dat file?

My HDD partition got deleted and I managed to recover the wallet.dat file with data recovery software, but when I want to open the wallet it shows an error "wallet.dat corrupted, salvage failed"
please contact MNX teach team by [email protected]
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Is there any possibility to recover wallet from corrupted wallet.dat file?

My HDD partition got deleted and I managed to recover the wallet.dat file with data recovery software, but when I want to open the wallet it shows an error "wallet.dat corrupted, salvage failed"
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
I think MNX should be listed on another exchange,
only Livecoin is not enough, bcz atm livecoin down, we cant trade mnx.

Livecoin is online, please check your browser or internet provider. Livecoin is never offline exept planned mainterance works.

Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
January 17, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

they are working on it. some exchange need legal approach before listing coins.
livecoin is still live. maybe its just maintenance so the trading is down
January 17, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

Livecoin is online, please check your browser or internet provider. Livecoin is never offline exept planned mainterance works.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:12:17 AM
January 17, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
Looks Minex team doesn't make persistent efforts  in adding  MNX to other exchanges. Plenty of coins that appeared much later are already listed on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, you name it,  but MNX is still confined at only one middle size exchange.I think that's very sad.

You mean plenty of tokens running on top of ethereum. This is a new coin with its new mining algorithm, it is very different. This might be the reason why it is so difficult to be added to a big exchange.
Minex need to do Atomic swap update and after that it can be listed at decentralised exchanges, while normal exchanges thinking how to add MNX. At the moment even at Livecoin MNX showing very good price rates. We simply need to relax and wait  Wink
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 07:01:59 AM
Looks Minex team doesn't make persistent efforts  in adding  MNX to other exchanges. Plenty of coins that appeared much later are already listed on Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, you name it,  but MNX is still confined at only one middle size exchange.I think that's very sad.

You mean plenty of tokens running on top of ethereum. This is a new coin with its new mining algorithm, it is very different. This might be the reason why it is so difficult to be added to a big exchange.
Activity: 686
January 17, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Small update from me. MinexBank site is in Top 100k of all sites in the world (98,119)  40% of users have China ip and 10.5% is from USA all info is from here https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/minexbank.com

Very good to know daily there are many users attracting to Minexcoin because they find the potential in Minexcoin. Today Minexcoin is very small but when they start working and developing we can see lot more people attracting to Minexcoin.
Jump to: