Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 457. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 09, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.77 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5700390503342

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $24.84
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 09, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
Bitcoin Interest(BCI) HF seems to be supported by OKEX in addition to HitBTC.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27750551

However, please do not be fooled by being listed on a big exchange.
Minexcoin is a pioneer who developed a parking function.

Doesn't matter. Money is  money. If  intellectual property  on parking is not protected then MNX would has no legal right to put any restriction on its use by other party.
Anyway, BCI is scam fork. Without bank and percent regulation that shitfork will die soon. MNX is much bigger project and it is no sence to waste time for discussion of another shitfork
Yes, you are right.

Minexcoin is a much bigger project and we will not lose to copy coins.
I think that it is in vain to talk with them. So I leave that topic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 09, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Doesn't matter. Money is  money. If  intellectual property  on parking is not protected then MNX would has no legal right to put any restriction on its use by other party.
Anyway, BCI is scam fork. Without bank and percent regulation that shitfork will die soon. MNX is much bigger project and it is no sence to waste time for discussion of another shitfork
January 09, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

Yes, I just said that Minexcoin is a pioneer of parking function. Unlike PoS, this is revolutionary.

Although not restricted in use, BCI apparently seems to be stealing ideas from Minexcoin and other coins.
Such a coin can not be called a good coin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

January 09, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
hello minex dev. since you are very great and doing good in your project and development, dont you have plans to list MNX to binance? or kucoin? it will really help to increase marketcap though.
Hello,

At the moment our team working hard on being added to other exchanges included Binance, but some exchanges require specific legal approach so applying will take a while.

Good job guys. Keep up the good work! It would be amazing to see Minex on Binance, because Binance is a really good exchange and it will keep on growing in 2018.

By the way when is the 3 month test period over? Is there an exact date or an indication?
I haven't checked on Minex in a while now, because I have switched to monthly parking recently.
3 months after listing. That mean in first dates of February. Enjoy your parking profits while you can )) Joke, I think parking percents will be +/- the same like now.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
January 09, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
hello minex dev. since you are very great and doing good in your project and development, dont you have plans to list MNX to binance? or kucoin? it will really help to increase marketcap though.
Hello,

At the moment our team working hard on being added to other exchanges included Binance, but some exchanges require specific legal approach so applying will take a while.

Good job guys. Keep up the good work! It would be amazing to see Minex on Binance, because Binance is a really good exchange and it will keep on growing in 2018.

By the way when is the 3 month test period over? Is there an exact date or an indication?
I haven't checked on Minex in a while now, because I have switched to monthly parking recently.
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 09, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

It will be an instant cash-grab from them. Imagine them holding a lot of BTC, and they want to extend it's use by creating their fork. The team behind it conducted two ICO's and still got no development from their project(seems fishy). That being said, that project is shitcoin. And anything buying it, will lost everything.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 09, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
... That generally encourages dumping, when the price gets pumped up with a huge wall behind it so everybody piles on, then a ton of coins pool in that artificial pocket in the buywall. Followed by someone(s) dumping into it; probably the person(s) chasing everyone up the list.
And if the buywalls were theirs, they disappear or drop further down the list.
Tee hee.
A dump.
540 coins in 2 stacks stay put at the top.
1.2k+ coins in multiple stacks drop down the list.
Looks like it begins again.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes One of these days I'll have an idea of what's going on.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
minexcoin.com
January 09, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.00 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5700390503342

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $24.02
January 09, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
My orders have been all executed tonight at very high and I sold 200 MNX tokens at livecoin. Good feelings. Thanks MNX.

I'm not surprised that you sold 200 mnx at very high because everybody is expecting soon to be listed on a new exchange
and the price will off coarse go up ... so I hope that you will not regret selling your coins.

Nope, I will never regret, coz all of those 200 MNX tokens were traded by me on Livecoin virtualy from zero.

I also got almost 200 mnx from zero only by using parking Smiley but I will hold it forever Smiley

Mine parking body remains intact (nope, it is wrong as it grows day by day) and  brought me much more than those 200. Good profit to everyone from parking.
I'm totally agree. Parking function in Minexbank is something awesome.
January 09, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 34.11 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5700390503342

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $24,72
Hello, Minex.

I was watching MinexBank site a while ago, but I have a question.
Why is not MinexBank for mobile equipped with fingerprint authentication?
Did it be abolished by the effect of being logged out every time for security?

is this true that the app already has a finger print security feature? i havent tried it though. that why im curious about this, can you confirm?
No, I do not understand.
However, at the moment I could not confirm the option to enable fingerprint authentication.
I do not know if it will be added in the future.

Waiting for an answer from Minexcoin Team.
what for do you need that fingerprint? put it on your mobile general access, and problem will be sorted  Grin
Ah, Oh, I do not think that fingerprint authentication is necessary.
Since it was on MinexBank's site, I just asked if I can not add it.

If fingerprint authentication is not added, I think that it is necessary to delete from the description image of MinexBank site.
January 09, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello, Minex.

is this true that the app already has a finger print security feature? i havent tried it though. that why im curious about this, can you confirm?
No, I do not understand.
However, at the moment I could not confirm the option to enable fingerprint authentication.

what for do you need that fingerprint? put it on your mobile general access, and problem will be sorted  Grin
January 09, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello, Minex.

No, I do not understand.

minexcoin.com
January 09, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
Hello,

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 09, 2018, 04:27:51 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello, Minex.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 04:20:43 AM
January 09, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello, Minex.

minexcoin.com
January 09, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
Why do you all think that the price is pegged to $20? In the whitepaper there is nothing said about MNX being pegged to $20 price. It just says that the algorithm starts its work from $20 price range.
Nobody mentioned anything about the whitepaper. I'm well aware of $20 originally being stated as the price at which they were going to activate their volatility controls. I've posted about it plenty, myself.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the forum here. Here's why we know the price is pegged at $20:
Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum
Emphasis put on their declaration of price established at $20, as well as context at the end; price was just under $20 (bouncing between $17-19 at the time), hence 'no reasons to worry about the price' in regards to volatility control (that's not fully established).

So, unless this is just a case of bad English, then we have been told that the pegged price is, indeed, the $20 from which their annual growth & volatility control will stem (as stated in the Memorandum).

Totally agree with everything said except that until March we should see 20 usd + around 50% annual growth = 30 usd where this annual growth will increase a lot after March. Isn’t it?

thats the theory.

Jump to: