Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 458. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 09, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
Bitcoin Interest(BCI) HF seems to be supported by OKEX in addition to HitBTC.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27750551

However, please do not be fooled by being listed on a big exchange.
Minexcoin is a pioneer who developed a parking function.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
Why do you all think that the price is pegged to $20? In the whitepaper there is nothing said about MNX being pegged to $20 price. It just says that the algorithm starts its work from $20 price range.
Nobody mentioned anything about the whitepaper. I'm well aware of $20 originally being stated as the price at which they were going to activate their volatility controls. I've posted about it plenty, myself.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the forum here. Here's why we know the price is pegged at $20:
Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum
Emphasis put on their declaration of price established at $20, as well as context at the end; price was just under $20 (bouncing between $17-19 at the time), hence 'no reasons to worry about the price' in regards to volatility control (that's not fully established).

So, unless this is just a case of bad English, then we have been told that the pegged price is, indeed, the $20 from which their annual growth & volatility control will stem (as stated in the Memorandum).

Totally agree with everything said except that until March we should see 20 usd + around 50% annual growth = 30 usd where this annual growth will increase a lot after March. Isn’t it?
Activity: 84
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
January 09, 2018, 01:22:26 AM
Why do you all think that the price is pegged to $20? In the whitepaper there is nothing said about MNX being pegged to $20 price. It just says that the algorithm starts its work from $20 price range.
Nobody mentioned anything about the whitepaper. I'm well aware of $20 originally being stated as the price at which they were going to activate their volatility controls. I've posted about it plenty, myself.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the forum here. Here's why we know the price is pegged at $20:
Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum
Emphasis put on their declaration of price established at $20, as well as context at the end; price was just under $20 (bouncing between $17-19 at the time), hence 'no reasons to worry about the price' in regards to volatility control (that's not fully established).

So, unless this is just a case of bad English, then we have been told that the pegged price is, indeed, the $20 from which their annual growth & volatility control will stem (as stated in the Memorandum).
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
January 09, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
January 09, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
I'm not sure what is baffling.
I literally spelled out what's baffling; they recently stated they were pegging it to $20, yet with this recent activity there has been absolutely nothing done to pull back toward $20. I understand their market response tools are still being adjusted, but (as I already pointed out) the parking rates have remained the same.

I dont think anyone is trying to encourage a dump, I just think people dont want to sell because of the parking rates lol. Minex aims for low day to day volatility, this can't be fully realized while the coin is still relatively small despite the fact that it has shown great stability in the past few days despite a slight shitshow in the market (korea cmc bs)
Stacks of hundreds of coins (that have been around for a couple of days) were chasing orders up the list all day before congregating at the top, so somebody is encouraging something. I'm assuming it's whale(s) trying to push, since the volatility controls would be pushing down to get back near $20. So, it's not as if those 1.8k coins are all because 'people don't want to sell'; those were (seemingly) bot-shuffling around the list.
Hence why I asked if it was the algo-bots (which wouldn't make sense) or whales. That generally encourages dumping, when the price gets pumped up with a huge wall behind it so everybody piles on, then a ton of coins pool in that artificial pocket in the buywall. Followed by someone(s) dumping into it; probably the person(s) chasing everyone up the list.
And if the buywalls were theirs, they disappear or drop further down the list.

This climb that's happening right now has been a result of this. Now it's being pushed and continues to pump. I'll keep my speculation to myself this time and just chuckle at this situation.  Grin
Activity: 140
January 08, 2018, 11:59:52 PM
Scratching my chin at this shitshow on Livecoin.

Price peg declared at $20.
Price spikes to $25+ as BTC soars, MNX-BTC remains same.
BTC comes back down and settles, MNX-BTC climbs to retain $25.
No sell walls or change in rates to push back toward targeted $20.
Suddenly 1.8k coins appear at top of buy wall (~$25.76) with no sell pressure.
Safe to say price will now keep going up with that mountain there.

So much for attempting +/-5% volatility, I guess? This is mildly baffling. Are algo-bots trying to encourage a dump or something? Or are there whales just whalin'? Either way... this is still baffling.

I'm not sure what is baffling.

The team set a price peg at 20$ but the market has about doubled since minex was released. It had huge volatility early as most coins do and has now settled to a price point slightly higher than 20. The 3 month period for setting the algorithm hasnt even transpired.
I dont think anyone is trying to encourage a dump, I just think people dont want to sell because of the parking rates lol. Minex aims for low day to day volatility, this can't be fully realized while the coin is still relatively small despite the fact that it has shown great stability in the past few days despite a slight shitshow in the market (korea cmc bs)
January 08, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
Scratching my chin at this shitshow on Livecoin.

Price peg declared at $20.
Price spikes to $25+ as BTC soars, MNX-BTC remains same.
BTC comes back down and settles, MNX-BTC climbs to retain $25.
No sell walls or change in rates to push back toward targeted $20.
Suddenly 1.8k coins appear at top of buy wall (~$25.76) with no sell pressure.
Safe to say price will now keep going up with that mountain there.

So much for attempting +/-5% volatility, I guess? This is mildly baffling. Are algo-bots trying to encourage a dump or something? Or are there whales just whalin'? Either way... this is still baffling.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:56:36 PM
claymore compatible mining?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 08, 2018, 06:08:56 PM
Very happy with this project so far  Grin. I now get 3x more money from parking/month then working my regular 9-5 job.
If the rates are holding at this high levels (<17%) the coins grow very fast after a couple of month. Amazing project.
Same with me but it will be more big if you think long term. Price could hit up more than a hundred dollars if there will be another exchange for minexcoin and their platform running. High parking rewards will not last. Keep parking and holding to compound and maximize your portfolio growth. By 2019, you'll see great results.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
January 08, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
when apple itunes app?  Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 08, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 38.61 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5700390503342

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $23,85
minexcoin.com
January 08, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
I'm happy with the project, hoping that it will grow more, while I keep parked coins and every time I go down I try to buy a few more. greetings from south america

Hello fransana! Thank you for being with us and letting us know how you are doing out there in a far away South America Smiley
Activity: 2
January 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
I'm happy with the project, hoping that it will grow more, while I keep parked coins and every time I go down I try to buy a few more. greetings from south america
Activity: 22
January 08, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Very happy with this project so far  Grin. I now get 3x more money from parking/month then working my regular 9-5 job.
If the rates are holding at this high levels (<17%) the coins grow very fast after a couple of month. Amazing project.
January 08, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

I also got almost 200 mnx from zero only by using parking Smiley but I will hold it forever Smiley

wow from zero to 200? that was huge.
i started 120mnx now its only 180mnx i park coin weekly, sometimes daily. depends on the parking rate,

I started when minexcoin was around 3 usd with 200 mnx, I always used the best parking option and when
the monthly parking ends I will have almost 400 mnx Smiley.

Now I'm hesitating buying more ...

I always missed when the daily parking was the best option because I was always in the middle of a weekly parking
January 08, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I also got almost 200 mnx from zero only by using parking Smiley but I will hold it forever Smiley

i started 120mnx now its only 180mnx i park coin weekly, sometimes daily. depends on the parking rate,

I started when minexcoin was around 3 usd with 200 mnx, I always used the best parking option and when
the monthly parking ends I will have almost 400 mnx Smiley.

Now I'm hesitating buying more ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

minexcoin.com
January 08, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 38.03 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6339225610212

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $25,36
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 08, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Good news,
As some of you know i've been working on making the opensource electrum wallet compatible with minexcoin.
As of today i've compiled it on Linux, Windows and Android.
The android wallet still needs some work, fix some bugs, commit some changes (security patches) from the official repository and change some gui design elements. Everything will be on github when done, no eta just yet. but sooner rather then later.

The electrum server that the client run from is ready,but having only one server is not good. The code will be up on github soon, after which anyone can host one.
Really great news!

Android wallet will be a wonderful presence for Minexcoin users.
I am looking forward to being released of Android Wallet.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Thanks a lot !!! By the way have you forked after version 3.0.5 because of the bug in the previous version ?

I've committed all the changes from the official repo. All commits done to the official repo will also be applied to this one now and in the future (as long as the commits are compatible)
Jump to: