Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 461. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 06, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Only 1 day left you can get 500 UCASH Currency by registering an account at their website: h://bit.do/500ucashtoken
you will need to verify your account by verifying email and phone number
this new currency is very legitimate indeed and sure will go to the moon so get your 500 ASAP as this bounty will end about 1 day
Are you mistaking the topic you post?
Also, referral links are forbidden. I will report it to the moderator.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 06, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.27 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5380192443088

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,54
Why Minexcoin is still on livecoin only? I see no exchange for it. Some days back few exchange people came to telegram group to help you and your support banned them, what is this?

Yes, sadly, but currently it is only on livecoin. Hopefully, binance or bitfinex will add them, then it will rock! As livecoin does not have great liquidity..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
moonexcoin will become huge in the next 2 yrs. will be on coinbase
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
January 06, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
no update on new exchange? or activity to be listed in new exchange? what's next?

read this:

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitconnect-slapped-with-securities-emergency-cease-and-desist-order/

not a good time to make too much advertisement for high yield interest program coins.

every one know about that about bitconect. But MNX allready got all papers from SEC and here you can read about that https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

It is good news for MNX and very bad news for BCC holders

Same as above. This has nothing to do with the SEC. You should read again.
Please read just one post on top of yours, there is very good answer.

Lol, that's exactly what I did. "Same as above". But you don't seem to understand. Not the first time though...

"Howey Test" is just interesting for usa based exchanges like polo or bittrex.

can we agree that no serious exchange is going to list a  high yield interest coin. if we could ever agree that it is a  high yield interest coin, but we cant for sure  Cheesy Cheesy

the most important thing is, that the team is making progress in developing cool gadgets (and big eco system things) before the bank run out of coin, so we can see some more pumps.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
no update on new exchange? or activity to be listed in new exchange? what's next?

read this:

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitconnect-slapped-with-securities-emergency-cease-and-desist-order/

not a good time to make too much advertisement for high yield interest program coins.

every one know about that about bitconect. But MNX allready got all papers from SEC and here you can read about that https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Same as above. This has nothing to do with the SEC. You should read again.
Please read just one post on top of yours, there is very good answer.

Lol, that's exactly what I did. "Same as above". But you don't seem to understand. Not the first time though...
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
interested to see what the minex platform will be like, it should be released soon
Activity: 728
January 06, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

read this:

You're cunning. MNX  got papers  not from SEC but from Ukraine based consultancy which is not the same. As a matter of fact MNX in its essence  meets the definition of security. I keep hope on blind exchanges.
From SEC? You should talk to lawyers, not SEC. Have you understand what the paper is telling you? Please read it again and understand the "Howey Test". If MNX is classified as a security, isn't bitcoin also be a type of security? Bitcoin has it's own reward feature called "Mining". MNX has its own too with "Mining" and "Parking". But that doesn't mean Parking reward is profit from the companies gain. There is no profit dividends. It's not even classified as shares to Minexsystems. They provide the technology, we are just using it. Though there is a crowdfunding, that doesn't mean it's an INVESTMENT. That is why, US exchange "Bittrex" is slowly listing tokens and most of them are crowdfunded.

The one who provide the legal opinion are lawyers and they know the law more than you(incase you're not a lawyer).

Couldn't agree more, and it's better than you might think, because those lawyers who should examine MNX must be from US but not from Ukraine.
I'm not sure, but propably that lawyers from Ukraine is just an office of USA based firm. Need to check that.
January 06, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
I think minexcoin team is responsible for the low market price, some of us bought around 30-60$ and you are controlling the price around 20$. You  better do something about it or next time it goes up, no one will buy.
That is the main thing of the Minex, price should be stable. If price going to high bank will descrase percent. And people starts to sell coins. That is very smart idea. And if price goes too low, bank will incrase percents. Simply check current normal coin price and get income from parking Wink
January 06, 2018, 01:10:14 PM
i can`t mine out any more . how can i buy this coin ?
As of now, you can buy with Livecoin only.
However, Minexcoin Team strives to list on more exchanges.

Let's BUY and HODL and PAKR! Wink
Activity: 76
January 06, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
i can`t mine out any more . how can i buy this coin ?

You can buy from livecoin.net Smiley
Activity: 82
January 06, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
I think minexcoin team is responsible for the low market price, some of us bought around 30-60$ and you are controlling the price around 20$. You  better do something about it or next time it goes up, no one will buy.

i think more exchange will help the price up
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 06, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
January 06, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

read this:

You're cunning. MNX  got papers  not from SEC but from Ukraine based consultancy which is not the same. As a matter of fact MNX in its essence  meets the definition of security. I keep hope on blind exchanges.
From SEC? You should talk to lawyers, not SEC. Have you understand what the paper is telling you? Please read it again and understand the "Howey Test". If MNX is classified as a security, isn't bitcoin also be a type of security? Bitcoin has it's own reward feature called "Mining". MNX has its own too with "Mining" and "Parking". But that doesn't mean Parking reward is profit from the companies gain. There is no profit dividends. It's not even classified as shares to Minexsystems. They provide the technology, we are just using it. Though there is a crowdfunding, that doesn't mean it's an INVESTMENT. That is why, US exchange "Bittrex" is slowly listing tokens and most of them are crowdfunded.

The one who provide the legal opinion are lawyers and they know the law more than you(incase you're not a lawyer).

Couldn't agree more, and it's better than you might think, because those lawyers who should examine MNX must be from US but not from Ukraine.
January 06, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Why Minexcoin is still on livecoin only? I see no exchange for it. Some days back few exchange people came to telegram group to help you and your support banned them, what is this?

Hello,

Some big exchanges do not appreciate spreading the info before listing. And some of them do not tell the exact day of listing even to the developers.
Of cource, because any person with that info and if that person have money can do speculations at the market. Livecoin was announced in advance because we had no markets at all.
Yes, you are right.
It is insider trading that some people get big news. It is a crime in many countries.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 06:21:52 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.80 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5380192443088

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $24.84
January 06, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello,

Some big exchanges do not appreciate spreading the info before listing. And some of them do not tell the exact day of listing even to the developers.
Of cource, because any person with that info and if that person have money can do speculations at the market. Livecoin was announced in advance because we had no markets at all.
minexcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 03:58:43 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello,

minexcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.68 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5380192443088

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $24,82
January 06, 2018, 02:13:35 AM
Minexcoin is not MLM, but it's very reminiscent of the system that Russians so much appreciate, anyway, this coin was apparently fairly distributed, unlike other systems and prices are more natural now, are there predictions of other exchanges?
Yes, it is not MLM or Ponzi scheme because there is no incentive to solicit someone.

We are waiting for news about the new exchange.
However, when listing on a new exchange, it is highly likely that MNX can not be bought cheaply, so I am satisfied with the current situation. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
January 06, 2018, 01:50:32 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Jump to: