Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 463. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 05, 2018, 03:32:10 AM
ico in btc and now they said growth lol whats growh you are talking about
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 05, 2018, 03:28:34 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.27 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5380192443088

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,54
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 05, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Leaving out of this liar project.
They won the ICO money, and they were gone.
They do not even care about giving a tweet about doing a marketing.
This is awful.
So many alts growing and it stagnates.
I'm tired of leaving my money standing, I'm going to do the spill of almost 980 units: /
The liar is you.

Minexcoin Team is definitely developing and is active actively in BCT and Telegram.
Do you need money soon? If so, it is right to leave, Minexcoin is for long-term investors.

I can not trust the team (IOTA, Cardano, TRON) who speaks of difficult things to realize. They are undoubtedly overestimated.
The Minexcoin team is starting with sure things possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
This is awful.
I'm tired of leaving my money standing, I'm going to do the spill of almost 980 units: /

lol. are they gone really? or youre just too lazy to look around you?  Grin This project is long term but if you want some instant profit this project is not good for you. I want minexcoin pump next year so we can have this whole year accumulating cheap coins while doing parking.  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
January 05, 2018, 01:18:09 AM
This is awful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 04, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

This article is published in your twitter account the 22th of December. Linking this shit in your official twitter account creates false expectations, for me it’s a big fail, i’ll Never published something officially with total wrong previsions respect your memorandum.

It is just a tech analysis, they did it and we will see if it becomes real in the future. There is no prediction from our team.

Your memorandum say "MINEXBANK's activity will be aimed at keeping the MNX quotes to USD within the 5% range of fluctuations relative to the representing the estimated growth rate of 42,7% per annum from the rate of 20 USD/MNX."

how is possible you say "we will see if it becomes real in the future" ?
The growth rate of 42.7% was the overall average growth rate of the top performing coins during the time of the study(2016). It will be revised on March 2018.  As of now we can't really predict when the exact date is minexbank going to interfere with the market(Parking is just the first step). We still need more volume of trades and exchanges to be traded on. That is why on their last update, they release legal opinion about MNX coin specification. Legalities is just the first step on making sure, it'll comply with big exchanges.

Like you, i am still waiting for the good news to come up. I'm expecting new exchange this month(Either small, as long as there are more than 3 exchange). They have the money to pay for listing. But the tighten regulation by exchange makes it hard for the other to be listed.
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

This article is published in your twitter account the 22th of December. Linking this shit in your official twitter account creates false expectations, for me it’s a big fail, i’ll Never published something officially with total wrong previsions respect your memorandum.

It is just a tech analysis, they did it and we will see if it becomes real in the future. There is no prediction from our team.

Your memorandum say "MINEXBANK's activity will be aimed at keeping the MNX quotes to USD within the 5% range of fluctuations relative to the representing the estimated growth rate of 42,7% per annum from the rate of 20 USD/MNX."

how is possible you say "we will see if it becomes real in the future" ?
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.22 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5380192443088

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $23,61
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
i hope there is a timeline on next exchange.. Cheesy I think livecoin have a very low volume

i dont understand why the other exchanges are listing shit coins one after another, and they take so much time to list a pearl like minex.

Maybe coz the other shit coins spend more time trying to get listed on exchangea. The pearls wait till they get listed by default.

more time and more money probably..

we have to persist and wait
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
i hope there is a timeline on next exchange.. Cheesy I think livecoin have a very low volume

i dont understand why the other exchanges are listing shit coins one after another, and they take so much time to list a pearl like minex.

Maybe coz the other shit coins spend more time trying to get listed on exchangea. The pearls wait till they get listed by default.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Interesting how in the first weeks the algo was acting more on the weekly rates and not it hits the monthly ones. I've parked all mine for 19.5, and I fear we won't see such a high rate anymore with the coin getting stable in its USD value.

This is because monthly has almost no influence on the present situation at the market at every moment. Daily and weekly interest rates target current market.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
Dear Community,

Interesting how in the first weeks the algo was acting more on the weekly rates and not it hits the monthly ones. I've parked all mine for 19.5, and I fear we won't see such a high rate anymore with the coin getting stable in its USD value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
Dear Community,

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 04, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.12 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,73
Minexcoin prices are rising slowly in the past few days...
I do not know if the current price is real, but I think it is a good trend.

Minexcoin is seeking a new exchange.
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.12 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,73
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 08:28:37 AM
Why wasn't the Youtube interview with the CEO shared on the official Minexcoin Twitter account?

I agree with others that Twitter should be more active, reddit should be more active, etc.

Social media accounts need to be active daily in order to maintain growth and reach.  If you stop posting suddenly, the reach will become less
and less.  The key to growing social media accounts is posting quality content daily and getting shoutouts from other large accounts.  Not weekly
or monthly tweets.  Twitter is actually one of the social media's that requires the most posting per day.  3-5 tweets per day on Twitter is good to stay
active and keep reach high.  The way the algorithms work with social media is if you stop posting, your reach will go way down.

The tweets don't even need to be only about Minexcoin news. It can be about anything in the crypto world.  Just keep it active.

Look at successful Twitter accounts that grow by the thousands of followers per day. They are non stop tweeting daily.  The less you tweet,
the less your reach becomes which stunts the follower growth.

Please hire a professional social media team that knows how to GROW accounts and stay active.

Thank you for your suggestion, CryptoVester. We are very pleased that you’re worried about how we work, but please mind, that we have a plan and are acting according to it.
We know how different social media work nowadays, and we also know that we will never post some daily garbage tweets just for the sake of it.
We are always open for our community and if you have ideas for contributing into the project’s success, we’ll be happy to hear yours at [email protected].
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
Guys, if you believe in minexcoin, you should want the price low now.  I don't understand why that is so hard to grasp.  Yes, plenty of coins are shooting up in value.  If you are diversified(I can't speak for miners) then you should be making profits constantly.  With those profits you should be buying good projects at a low.  I wish I held my 200k Cardano at 2 cents now, and I will not be saying I wish I held my 20$ minexcoin in the future bc I understand now its hodl and buy time.  So stop complaining about exchanges and price and marketing and use this time to capitalize, you know once this coin goes off you will be saying "I wish I bought more" so if we are lucky enough to see Minexcoin below 20$ ever again, just buy more and be stoked you got the opportunity, bc this IS a sleeping giant, and most of you understand that.  But anyone who bought at 15$ a week ago is pretty stoked on the price today already.  So keep accumulating boys, thats what is going to drive the price of Minexcoin anyway.

As a side note, successful coins need little to no marketing.  I know Minexcoin isn't on the first page of coinmarketcap in the top like Cardano, but I have not really seen any marketing from that team and look at the success.  XLM has little marketing as well, just announcements when shit actually happens.  I think the devs know that they have something here and aren't that concerned with marketing because they have a long term picture, and understand that the marketing for short term success is not what this coin is intended for.  With all the coins out there with marketing and tricks to pump the price, don't you understand the value of a team that lets their coin grow organically?  I';m a minexcoin believer and I only spread FUD when price is low bc I am buying, but if you guys don't believe in minexcoin's future why are you here?
Activity: 82
January 04, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
Why wasn't the Youtube interview with the CEO shared on the official Minexcoin Twitter account?

I agree with others that Twitter should be more active, reddit should be more active, etc.

Social media accounts need to be active daily in order to maintain growth and reach.  If you stop posting suddenly, the reach will become less
and less.  The key to growing social media accounts is posting quality content daily and getting shoutouts from other large accounts.  Not weekly
or monthly tweets.  Twitter is actually one of the social media's that requires the most posting per day.  3-5 tweets per day on Twitter is good to stay
active and keep reach high.  The way the algorithms work with social media is if you stop posting, your reach will go way down.

The tweets don't even need to be only about Minexcoin news. It can be about anything in the crypto world.  Just keep it active.

Look at successful Twitter accounts that grow by the thousands of followers per day. They are non stop tweeting daily.  The less you tweet,
the less your reach becomes which stunts the follower growth.

Please hire a professional social media team that knows how to GROW accounts and stay active.

Jump to: