Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 464. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

What good is the twiter if you do not post anything?
You guys are very stuck, you totally deserted it.
There is no news about new exchanges, only the livecoin rubbish site. I've been on the market for almost 2 years and I've never seen or heard of this exchange. I had to create an account to be able to invest.
Please be more active, this has potential ....

We post both in Twitter and the Blog at the same time. We post when we have news or anything important to tell, not just post some words or pictures just to keep posting.
There are thousands of cryptoexchanges out there and you can never know all of them.
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
Dear Community!
Interest rates in the MinexBank have been changed

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 04, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
U still waiting forme exchange to reply on ur apply lol
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 04, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
I have been mining and parking MNX for a long time but it is time to move along and cash out and invest my coins and mining power somewhere else.
We are here to make money and we cannot ignore the fact that other alts are growing in price at a rapid pace and MNX is stuck around $20.

Even when I consider the gains I get when parking MNX is still not reaching the gains I can make somewhere else.

Good luck to MNX as this is a good coin but the devs need to realize that people like me are leaving because of the price not growing.

Cheers!

You are sure that you know which altcoin is more perspective than Minex?
I am going to change my alts to Minex, now is cheap and proce must grow up.

I agree with the previous poster. It’s very difficult to see other mined coins increase in value at such a rapid pace. Minexcoin is stuck in a limbo. Also no real great news from the developers does not help.
Minex price does no stuck, it should be low volatile. And MNX devs will let us know when they will get 100% approved info about new exchanges.
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

This article is published in your twitter account the 22th of December. Linking this shit in your official twitter account creates false expectations, for me it’s a big fail, i’ll Never published something officially with total wrong previsions respect your memorandum.

It is just a tech analysis, they did it and we will see if it becomes real in the future. There is no prediction from our team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

why in your twitter account have you linked this page https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/minexcoin-prediction ? Their previsions respect your memorandum seems totally wrong, i didn't know to find this on your official twitter page

Hello!

Could you clarify where did you get this article? It is an opinion of somebody, they have rights to say own previsions.

This article is published in your twitter account the 22th of December. Linking this shit in your official twitter account creates false expectations, for me it’s a big fail, i’ll Never published something officially with total wrong previsions respect your memorandum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
I have been mining and parking MNX for a long time but it is time to move along and cash out and invest my coins and mining power somewhere else.
We are here to make money and we cannot ignore the fact that other alts are growing in price at a rapid pace and MNX is stuck around $20.

Even when I consider the gains I get when parking MNX is still not reaching the gains I can make somewhere else.

Good luck to MNX as this is a good coin but the devs need to realize that people like me are leaving because of the price not growing.

Cheers!

I agree with the previous poster. It’s very difficult to see other mined coins increase in value at such a rapid pace. Minexcoin is stuck in a limbo. Also no real great news from the developers does not help.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 04, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

Cheers!

minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

why in your twitter account have you linked this page https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/minexcoin-prediction ? Their previsions respect your memorandum seems totally wrong, i didn't know to find this on your official twitter page

Hello!

Could you clarify where did you get this article? It is an opinion of somebody, they have rights to say own previsions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
January 04, 2018, 03:28:58 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 36.95 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $22,76

I do not think you can appreciate the rise of the market. Of course the result is favorable investments.
minexcoin.com
January 04, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 36.95 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $22,76
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
when ICO i do not really believe in this project, but now ... i am wrong ..
I wasted the opportunity to buy a lamborgini in just under a year of work

I believe a 10-15k investment today will be a lambo in a year or two if you park right
might not have anything left for insurance or gas tho, hope u invest in something else for that

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 02:01:32 AM
when ICO i do not really believe in this project, but now ... i am wrong ..
I wasted the opportunity to buy a lamborgini in just under a year of work
Activity: 82
January 04, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
yup, currently best if can get into binance or kucoin
Well, that is by no means impossible.
Minexcoin's name recognition is rising, and there are many investors and supporters.

good bcoz both binance and kucoin has voting for coin
Activity: 181
Crypto sz.
January 04, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Dear community, just wanted to remind that we have official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/minexcoin

What good is the twiter if you do not post anything?
You guys are very stuck, you totally deserted it.
There is no news about new exchanges, only the livecoin rubbish site. I've been on the market for almost 2 years and I've never seen or heard of this exchange. I had to create an account to be able to invest.
Please be more active, this has potential ....

Doque adianta o twiter se vocês não postam nada ?
Vocês são muito parados, está totalmente abandonado isso.
Não há noticias sobre novas trocas, só o site lixo da livecoin. Eu mecho no mercado a quase 2 anos e nunca tinha visto nem falar dessa troca. Fui obrigado a criar conta pra poder investir.
Por favor, sejam mais ativos, isso tem potencial....
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 04, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Well, that is by no means impossible.
Minexcoin's name recognition is rising, and there are many investors and supporters.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 04, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
Dear community, just wanted to remind that we have official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/minexcoin

Thank you, I already know your twitter and I am following it.
I am looking forward to seeing good news such as updates on new exchanges and applications!
Activity: 82
January 03, 2018, 11:40:17 PM
Activity: 174
January 03, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
no update for new exchange? or activity to be listed in new exchange? what's next?
Activity: 392
January 03, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.31 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $23,89

Jump to: