Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 466. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 02, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
Great, MNX price recovering back to 30 USD. Hope that will hapends in next few days Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
January 02, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
I am definitely not impressed on how the coin has been behaving sins the dip in December and now that all the alt coins are doing good , MNX is doing F all. It started really nice and it's been going downhill ever sins. So obvious that the coin controlled by the developers team, on the white paper it states that they can intervene in with Minex Bank algoritam,  now we have bigger trading volume with very small rise, so where is the money going Homes with only 3 million coins in supply  Huh

I wouldn't worry.  If you look at the satoshi chart, looks like it can go further down before starting an up cycle, but rest assured, this is accumulation time, because once the cycle up the satoshi chart starts again, this coin has a ways up to go.  Not to mention since they let you park the accumulation time pays off extra, I honestly believe most Minexcoin owners who park secretly like having a lower price, they accumulate more and get better parking rates, bc if you believe in the coin all you want is more coins, you don't give a shit about the coin's price today

I'm loving the low price of the coin at the moment, making the interest rates nice and high  Roll Eyes
I'll park my coins for the long run, and in 1 to 2 years time, I'll be laughing my way to the bank for people that sold their MNX.
You're right. A smart investor right now is one parking, because it will payoff in the long term. That i always maintain, Being a long term investor, the outcome is more important than the actual situation. Minexcoin will hit $300, in my opinion.

I agree, the price right now is cheap. It could go further down, but it's all good when we look back at this time in 3-4 months. Best thing to do now is make use of the monthly parking rate and keep calm. Sure you can maybe get better profits with other coins, but Minexcoin will definitely be a good coin to hold. I too think Minex can hit $300, I will be taking out my initial investment around $100-150 but by then I will only need to sell a few coins, because of all the coins I've accumulated with parking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 02, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.54 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5701895200901

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $19.71
Is MinexBank currently busy?
If that is not only for me, there is a possibility that you are being attacked by DDoS etc etc.
MinexBank working fine like allways. Please check your internet provider.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
January 02, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 38.12 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.5192998724933

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $20.97
minexcoin.com
January 02, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Looking forward to russian translition.

Hello, Albettazarya

Russian thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minexcoin-1849692
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
I am definitely not impressed on how the coin has been behaving sins the dip in December and now that all the alt coins are doing good , MNX is doing F all. It started really nice and it's been going downhill ever sins. So obvious that the coin controlled by the developers team, on the white paper it states that they can intervene in with Minex Bank algoritam,  now we have bigger trading volume with very small rise, so where is the money going Homes with only 3 million coins in supply  Huh

I wouldn't worry.  If you look at the satoshi chart, looks like it can go further down before starting an up cycle, but rest assured, this is accumulation time, because once the cycle up the satoshi chart starts again, this coin has a ways up to go.  Not to mention since they let you park the accumulation time pays off extra, I honestly believe most Minexcoin owners who park secretly like having a lower price, they accumulate more and get better parking rates, bc if you believe in the coin all you want is more coins, you don't give a shit about the coin's price today

I'm loving the low price of the coin at the moment, making the interest rates nice and high  Roll Eyes
I'll park my coins for the long run, and in 1 to 2 years time, I'll be laughing my way to the bank for people that sold their MNX.
I'm the same as you, just accumulating.
I want to save for 2 years too.

I just scared for when they release the MinexCoin Debit Card, I might spend all my MNX  Embarrassed
Activity: 140
January 02, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
Looking forward to russian translition.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
January 02, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I'm the same as you, just accumulating.
I want to save for 2 years too.
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Activity: 43
January 02, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
Minexbank works perfectly atm. Must be you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 02, 2018, 11:51:56 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Is MinexBank currently busy?
If that is not only for me, there is a possibility that you are being attacked by DDoS etc etc.
Activity: 68
January 02, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Would love to see that App also for IOS, i will not change my Phone for that one App Sad

Hello, jadefalke

Don`t worry.You will see app for IOS too. Our Team are working on this.
App for other systems in your plans, or their audience is too small?
Is other OP exist at all? Even IOS used by only 10% of all mobile phones users. Windows is dead platform, not supported by microsoft anymore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_operating_system

How this statistic was calculated? if i bought iphone 7, used it, and now i buying iphone 8, if i will use new account, i will be calculated how two people?

They usually make their calculations based on active accounts in the last x months.
minexcoin.com
January 02, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Activity: 26
January 02, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Would love to see that App also for IOS, i will not change my Phone for that one App Sad

Hello, jadefalke

Don`t worry.You will see app for IOS too. Our Team are working on this.
App for other systems in your plans, or their audience is too small?
Is other OP exist at all? Even IOS used by only 10% of all mobile phones users. Windows is dead platform, not supported by microsoft anymore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_operating_system

How this statistic was calculated? if i bought iphone 7, used it, and now i buying iphone 8, if i will use new account, i will be calculated how two people?
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 02, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
We hope that 2018 can be better than 2017, and in particular MNX will soon reach $ 100 and entered top 25.
Yes, there is no mistake. But price movements need to be slow.
2018 will be a wonderful year for Minexcoin! Cheesy
Activity: 9
January 02, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
We hope that 2018 can be better than 2017, and in particular MNX will soon reach $ 100 and entered top 25.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
Just a quick reminder that the copycat coin Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is still out there, alot of people in their announce topic still unaware that it's a ripoff. I just made a post in that topic again. I urge you guys to to do the same, show your disapproval

Look at the user name that started the project, kyrptocash. He made many posts in May and June in the minexcoin's announcement page. We all know that this guy copied minexcoin 100 percent and he may get away with it due to the large mass adoption he has by bitcoin holdes.

Not worried at all,I suspect extremely low interest rates. Minexcoin works because it has from the first block replenished the minexbank reserves. So basically each coin in existence due to the mining is backed by a small amount of minexbank reserve. Now imagine the BCI snapshot. hundreds of thousands will from the start be available for parking, only backed by the initial reserve. That reserve will be in bad shape from the start, having to catch up from day one. I don't be believe for a second that BCI will be able to provide ample interest rates without depleting reserve. It's a flawed fork.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
Just a quick reminder that the copycat coin Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is still out there, alot of people in their announce topic still unaware that it's a ripoff. I just made a post in that topic again. I urge you guys to to do the same, show your disapproval

Look at the user name that started the project, kyrptocash. He made many posts in May and June in the minexcoin's announcement page. We all know that this guy copied minexcoin 100 percent and he may get away with it due to the large mass adoption he has by bitcoin holdes.
Jump to: