Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 468. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 01, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
hi dev, I suggest go to investbox yobit and create an invest plan. minexcoin will fly
No, Yobit is a bad exchange. Bad support and long maintenance, granting fork coin. The possibility of scam is high.
I recommend Binance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
January 01, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Happy New Year to everyone
Slightly late, but Happy New Year!
I hope Minexcoin will grow better this year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
January 01, 2018, 09:52:40 AM
Would you like to have more exchanges, binance at Minexcoin?

I want Minexcoin to be listed on binance exchange . I'm also trading some coins there . it's quite good and fast for trading for me.
I expect that Devs  and Minexcoin team will pay attention to this exchange of and I hope that Minexcoin will become a hot coin in the year of 2018 soon.

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
January 01, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
hi dev, I suggest go to investbox yobit and create an invest plan. minexcoin will fly
Yobit is scam exchange. And that investbox there is ponzi. Nobody will give you BTC for free.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 09:12:47 AM
I watched the interview with the CEO and he did mention 3 new exchanges they are working on..Bittrex, Binance and Hit-BTC

Do not use Hit-BTC as it appears to be a scam..horrible reviews about stolen money.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/hitbtc/forum/BTC

I hope that they don't put our good coin MNX on such a shady exchange. If devs read the reviews above, they should not deal with these people.

I don't know why people say hitbtc is a scam exchange. i don't encounter any problem using that exchange.
already traded tens of thousand of volume their without any problem.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
Would you like to have more exchanges, binance at Minexcoin?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
I watched the interview with the CEO and he did mention 3 new exchanges they are working on..Bittrex, Binance and Hit-BTC

Do not use Hit-BTC as it appears to be a scam..horrible reviews about stolen money.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/hitbtc/forum/BTC

I hope that they don't put our good coin MNX on such a shady exchange. If devs read the reviews above, they should not deal with these people.

Merit: 252
Healing Galing
January 01, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
Happy new year too Buddy! It's the year end report now for Minexcoin! I will patiently wait for that report and hope there's some good news about it(Hopefully new exchange listing). And the IOS version for Minexbank app.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 04:49:18 PM
serious boom for minexcoin in 2018
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
December 31, 2017, 03:08:37 PM
Yess Happy New Years for Minexcoin Community Smiley i hope for resulution on 2018 the dev team from minexcoin will add new feature Smiley Waiting for minexmarket and minexexchange Smiley Keep Up Guys
Activity: 18
December 31, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

Thank you, same to you and everybody!
Merit: 259
December 31, 2017, 01:49:29 PM
Activity: 11
December 31, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

It is no news about new exchanges atm. It will be no auto repark in Minex bank ever, because people loosing their wallets and that mean funds from bank will be lost as well if there was turned on auto parking. I think it is not so hard to do few clicks once a week or month.

Ok, understood your point that funds from the bank may be lost but I disagree about the convenience. Since weekly interest rates are more unfavorable compared to daily rates compared to 1-2 months ago, I'd rather stick with the daily rate now.

Still you could add some more user convenience, e.g. send an email after an expiry of a parking (as a reminder). You could even offer to "repark" the same amount by clicking a link in that email. Note that I understand that the bank may still lose funds but you could limit that to a maximum of X times (e.g. 6 for daily, 1 for weekly, none for monthly and yearly). It also has a positive effect of keeping in touch with Minexcoin holders. Overall, I would strongly advise the Minexcoin team to be always very and possibly more communicative - keeping the community here and in the web engaged (including silent readers like I typically am).
You can download android app( Minexbank) and get notifications when parking ends. I got notification just once, but propably it is because of my mobile energy safe mode(shuting down all apps)

Thanks, will give it a try!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 12:01:34 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 34.25 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $18,19

Join http://minexcoinpool.com
3 SERVER EU,ASIA,US
ALWAYS AT 0% FEE

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 10:49:52 AM
Hello, what about this: https://www.binance.com/vote.html?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 31, 2017, 10:48:09 AM
why the price is dropping so much Huh
Many coins and tokens are falling due to Bitcoin's crash. But Minexcoin's USD price has not fallen to that.

actually the price is constant from 15 - 25 usd.
but i dont know why about rally price on 3 dec - 6 dec.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
December 31, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

It is no news about new exchanges atm. It will be no auto repark in Minex bank ever, because people loosing their wallets and that mean funds from bank will be lost as well if there was turned on auto parking. I think it is not so hard to do few clicks once a week or month.

Ok, understood your point that funds from the bank may be lost but I disagree about the convenience. Since weekly interest rates are more unfavorable compared to daily rates compared to 1-2 months ago, I'd rather stick with the daily rate now.

Still you could add some more user convenience, e.g. send an email after an expiry of a parking (as a reminder). You could even offer to "repark" the same amount by clicking a link in that email. Note that I understand that the bank may still lose funds but you could limit that to a maximum of X times (e.g. 6 for daily, 1 for weekly, none for monthly and yearly). It also has a positive effect of keeping in touch with Minexcoin holders. Overall, I would strongly advise the Minexcoin team to be always very and possibly more communicative - keeping the community here and in the web engaged (including silent readers like I typically am).
You can download android app( Minexbank) and get notifications when parking ends. I got notification just once, but propably it is because of my mobile energy safe mode(shuting down all apps)

Would love to see that App also for IOS, i will not change my Phone for that one App Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
December 31, 2017, 08:53:30 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 34.25 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $18,19
Activity: 13
December 31, 2017, 08:11:34 AM
Price down with pos.

The value fell with the market..every coin went down. Yet this coin is stable compared to most. Buy low and park thats how you make Minex profits. Another exchange would be great. It would cause some fluctuation in the interest rate and coin price but it will settle down.
Jump to: