Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 906. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 09, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Has anyone received his/her bounty coin as it was promised? No coins for me so far, all in pending state  Cry

They said today, let's just see if the bounty distribution and MinexBank launch is done before tomorrow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 07:16:04 AM
can the coin be safe if it is now withdrawn in the bounty portal? and wait for the exchange then withdraw it? is this allowed or possible to happen?
No information about that. You should withdraw your minex from the current portal to the minex core. Calculations are done manually so I think this process will be long.

so since its done manually, and it may takes time.. so maybe i can still keep it in the portal right?
and withdraw it once the processing of all requests is almost finished..
Activity: 161
August 09, 2017, 07:07:59 AM
All right for the launch of MINEXBANK? What time will the launch be?

When will we be listed in an exchange?
Activity: 326
August 09, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
Is today the day where MNX can be traded, exactly in which market?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 06:49:49 AM
Hi devs. When we are able to withdraw our coins from bounty page? Last friday i tried withdrawing all my MNX and i only got mine from ICO page. What took so long for it to be withdrew?

Hello!

If you did transfer, you will get your MNX  from Bounty account to your MNXCore today.
Yesterday all the orders for the ICO investors were processed.
So, today it will be done.

The withdrawal button is now live on MNX bounty panel. Next is exchange?
Dev promised on the 2nd of August the withdrawal and also market minexcoin launched, but dev delay it, he said August 9th and now dated 9th August how many more days delay after the 9th?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 09, 2017, 06:28:16 AM
Hi devs. When we are able to withdraw our coins from bounty page? Last friday i tried withdrawing all my MNX and i only got mine from ICO page. What took so long for it to be withdrew?

Hello!

If you did transfer, you will get your MNX  from Bounty account to your MNXCore today.

The withdrawal button is now live on MNX bounty panel. Next is exchange?
Activity: 541
August 09, 2017, 06:12:18 AM
dev minex always shit speak.......not reality

agree

Bad example for a big industry
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 09, 2017, 06:08:14 AM

Hello!

Activity: 541
August 09, 2017, 06:04:35 AM
dev minex always shit speak.......not reality not comitment.....
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
August 09, 2017, 06:03:00 AM
June 06, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Reply with quote  #1653
Quote from: Ris88 on June 06, 2017, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: drawingthesun on June 06, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
What will the ticker be? And when will the coin be launched?
To my knowledge they will launch their coins on the 15th of June according to the statement on their blog ..

Ticker MNC or MNX. It depend which one will confirmed. We try to launch on exchanges on 15th, June

Delay: 2 months Huh

So how much longer do we all wait to see it all in the Bittrex exchange, not just nonsense!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
August 09, 2017, 05:57:40 AM
June 06, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Reply with quote  #1653
Quote from: Ris88 on June 06, 2017, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: drawingthesun on June 06, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
What will the ticker be? And when will the coin be launched?
To my knowledge they will launch their coins on the 15th of June according to the statement on their blog ..

Ticker MNC or MNX. It depend which one will confirmed. We try to launch on exchanges on 15th, June

Delay: 2 months Huh
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 09, 2017, 05:45:41 AM
Minexcoin is taking very long to get listed, may be due to unique and long processes of development, i hope it will be worth a wait for investors and coin holders when it get listed with price rise.
Activity: 208
August 09, 2017, 05:43:23 AM
In MNX wallet i have 3 wallet label is "A1" ,"A2", "A3", how can i chose Wallet with Label "A 1 " to send mnx to another wallet? and if i use all 3 labels to get mnx from seller, how is tolal mnx which i can get from seller?
August 09, 2017, 05:41:01 AM
Hi,
anybody knows when the Wallet for OSX will be released ?
Any info would be appreciated.
Tnx

Hello!

Now ready MNXCore is ready on Linux and Windows.
MNXCore for MAC will be after release of MinexBank, we are working on this.
We can't tell you exact dates, but we will exactly announce this news in our official channels.

OK. For you kind information, please see below:

2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
August 09, 2017, 05:37:22 AM
Hi,
Tnx

Hello!

We can't tell you exact dates, but we will exactly announce this news in our official channels.

If the wallet is all ready, when will we all see the registered MNX coin on the Bittrex exchange ??

Even though this is already dated August 9th ..
August 09, 2017, 05:34:19 AM
GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

That is the point. They are too greedy.

:-)   Really??

The difficulty gets readjusted every 920 block.  In target conditions (one every 2 minutes 45 seconds)  it takes about 2 days to be readjusted.
If the difficulty is too low those blocks can go by in a few hours, no damage was done, and after that time everything goes back to normal.

But the case was that the difficulty was set for a hash power of around 900 hps   and we had 41hps.  

Between all of us, we were mining one block every TWO hours and you need 6 blocks for a transaction to go through (12 hours).   Imagine a coin that is 12 times slower than Bitcoin  :-(   What is the point?.

If they didn't improve that situation,  minexcoin was DOA  and the developers have LOTS of coins from the initial generation that will be worthless if the project fails (and remember they already have the ICO money, they could just leave it alone and keep the money ;-) )

If think they did all the ICO investors a HUGE favor spinning up all those VMs for normalize the block creation rate.

Cheers
 MC

For you kind information, developers do not accept that they did this to control STILL. Why they have to conceal information? But I think you know much about them. Then please oblige us with the perusal of these:

Excuse me!

i am mining this and i am finding blocks.
Thank you.
You can do that too.
https://blog.minecoin.org/here-is-detail-instruction-how-to-mine-7be0d91ef5f0

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
Hello.
1. We are engaged in software development. Everyone should understand that in this activity it is not possible to determine clear dates. We completed develop the product, it needs to be tested, if the bug has been detected after the test, we need to fix it, it takes time to fix the bugs. From here appears delay release.
2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
3,4. The chain starts with the genesis of block and the second block must be mined a team, since the premine coins are owned by the company. Since the network only started up, the difficulty was very low, so the process of mining was very fast, so we mined 960 blocks. If you do not understand how the network works, and how the difficulty of the network is regulated, you need to read the theoretical fundamentals of blockchain technology as a whole.
5. Now you can mine on CPU without problem. If you want mine another way and do not want to wait for the release of our miner - you need write own miner. We gave you open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
6. We didn't give you instruction ''how to mine'' with several threads from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
But who knows how to mine and knows what files to open, and which commands to write, have long used mining in several threads, from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
7. Mining with several system threads within terminal is working. Other participant use this method. First you need to know how mining works, and then start to say remarks about the malfunctions in the system.

If you are not a developer, don't understand how the blockchain technology works and invested 0.01 BTC, you should allows other participants to wait for the release and successfully use the products of our project.
We do not provide consulting services. We support the participants of our project and give them help related to our products.
Thank you for your questions, Lalit Kapoor!

Thanks for point-to-point answers.
1. Then why you have been giving clear dates and delayed the project by 1¾ month. (Not answered)
2. This is not the answer why you didn't release three releases at the same time. You didn't realise yet, how MacOSX user are discriminated. (NOT ANSWERED)
3. It means you do not know the command "generate 101". Sorry, it is very unlikely. Even, then if you are so innocent then distribute reward from 960 block minus first block reward (i.e. 1918 MNX) to miners (block winner) who run their system for this coin successfully. (Don't make fool of us)
4. You simply avoid this question.
5. Where is democracy? Where is decentrilization? So my next question is why did you release any of the wallet (linux or windows)? Any one who KNOWS can build their self.(Properly answered and accept that it is your WILL to release some code or not).
6. Read point 5 above. (You simply avoid this question and feels again, it is your WILL only).
7. Yes it is working for 15 minutes. You have agreed upon this in Russian thread. What about after that? (Partially answered)

This is your clear arrogance when you said you do not provide consulting services. People here simply demand what you have promised. They don't need your consultations. There are people who invested in this project and even don't know the basics of wallet management. Why did you seek their money and support if you can't tolerate them?

I am a designer and hobby developer, understand exactly how the blockchain technology works but not that competent to make my own client or miner. I am very glad to not invested 1 BTC in the wake of elevated morals after reading your whitepaper on the last day of this ICO. Currently, I have several times more MNX than I got from sale and bounty. But my question about this is: DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I fear, in your point-of-veiw, it makes difference.

I want this project to be successful because I am the one who will get return many times of my investment. I can wait for months, if you say, but not delays, miscommunication, hiding facts, discrimination and unprofessionalism.

I would be very glad if you just answer here, even if once a day, to all the relevant questions, doubts and queries AND finally, properly communicate like this.

@minecoin.org
I just want to make you remember this.

Hello, dear Minexcoin community!
Latest news about release of MinexBank
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

and this.

Hello!
We will post a detail information about how to transfer you MNX to wallet.
You can withdraw your coins from ICO or bounty accounts on this Wednesday.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello!

You can transfer your coins from Bounty and ICO to wallet today.
We will post a detailed instruction how to do it a little bit later.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!

Have a good day.

EDIT: There is a derogatory remark in India for these type of peoples. I am not posting here. Not because I am afraid of moderation but they simple can't get it.  Wink
minexcoin.com
August 09, 2017, 05:29:59 AM
Hi,
Tnx

Hello!

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
August 09, 2017, 05:27:24 AM
When we will see ManexBank?
@MineCoin.org
minexcoin.com
August 09, 2017, 05:17:14 AM

Dev, when do you plan to pay the interest earned during minex bank testing?

Hello!

It will be later, after we will finished all tranfer for ICO investors and Bounty participants.
Today all orders for Bounty participants will be processed. Yesterday it was done for ICO investors.
Each participant who took part in testing will receive a message with further steps.

Thank you for patience!
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
August 09, 2017, 05:05:49 AM
GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

That is the point. They are too greedy.

:-)   Really??

The difficulty gets readjusted every 920 block.  In target conditions (one every 2 minutes 45 seconds)  it takes about 2 days to be readjusted.
If the difficulty is too low those blocks can go by in a few hours, no damage was done, and after that time everything goes back to normal.

But the case was that the difficulty was set for a hash power of around 900 hps   and we had 41hps.  

Between all of us, we were mining one block every TWO hours and you need 6 blocks for a transaction to go through (12 hours).   Imagine a coin that is 12 times slower than Bitcoin  :-(   What is the point?.

If they didn't improve that situation,  minexcoin was DOA  and the developers have LOTS of coins from the initial generation that will be worthless if the project fails (and remember they already have the ICO money, they could just leave it alone and keep the money ;-) )

If think they did all the ICO investors a HUGE favor spinning up all those VMs for normalize the block creation rate.

Cheers
 MC

Jump to: