Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 908. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 08, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Hello!
You can buy or sell MNX very soon, when we will be launched on exchange.
In our plans will tell exact dates after release of MinexBank.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Thank you for praise!

here's the delay we are waiting.
we are not going to see the mnx on any exchange this coming aug 9 as promise.
they say that the exchange is the same date of the release of minexbank but now they don't tell the exact date when the mnx is gonna put on exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 11:45:54 AM
GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 11:11:45 AM
Hi,

I have generated nearly 10 blocks with mining on the minexcoin wallet, although I have not received any as transactions into my wallet. I believe this may be the case as I have a time offset of -7. Any assistance on how i could fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ron
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 11:01:07 AM
Sorry for missing minex information, why my wallet does not want to sync?
Hello.
This is not problem. You can continue work with your wallet. This does not influence on the work of wallet.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
August 08, 2017, 10:57:48 AM
Ok I think the distribution for bounty hunter will be manually because the dev is planning for avoid coin dump after the coin is listed in market. So when the bounty have the coin they will sell the coin but not too much and then the price is stay stable. If the dev automatically give the coin to bounty participant the coin price will go down first and the price is hard to get up I think. Correct me if I wrong mate

In this case what the Minexbank is for? They stated that it can effectively manage any price deviation and make it stable or even rising with the certain percentage.

for Minexbank release, They said Aug 9nd before. Just waiting to see MNX in Coinmarketcap.

I have some MNX from ICO and Bounty but I dont have any idea about how will be price of MNX after exchange...

Just please list your coin in coinmarketcap.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:56:09 AM
I made a withdrawal at bounty account but two days is still open. When does it receive to wallets ?

Hello!

Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Tomorrow all orders will be processed, so you will get your MNX to MNXCore until the end of the day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 10:55:53 AM
Received my ICO Tokens now waiting for bounty Tokens.
Thanks, great project
Keep up the great work.
Good project takes time.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:52:30 AM
Hello, Minexcoin community.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Participants in the bounty campaign more than 10 thousand.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

Thank you for the notice, we will understand the delay of distribution if withdrawal its done manually

So how long it will take for bounty payments to the MNXcore wallet. Is there any possibility that we can directly withdraw our bounty coins to Minexbank so that we can parking there for interest. It is a good sign after releasing we can get listed we get listed on the exchange.
Hello.
First you need download MNXcore and then withdraw MNX from bounty account. Applications for the withdrawal coins from the bounty panel will be confirmed tomorrow.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:46:31 AM
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

wow great job! i'll be waiting until MNX listed in any market. i hope MNX can listed in big market as soon as possible sir. so what a plan from dev about MNX market sir?

Hello!
You can buy or sell MNX very soon, when we will be launched on exchange.
In our plans will tell exact dates after release of MinexBank.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Thank you for praise!

minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:24:51 AM
I guess 0.0005 will be the starting price. You guys what do you think?

Hello!

The price after second round was (0.00230845 BTC).

And we will list on exchange with this price.

So how much longer will we all see this coin, registered on bittrex exchange ??

Hello!

Exact dates will be known after release of MinexBank.

We are working 24/7 for do all the best and as soon as possible.

Thank you for question!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 10:22:00 AM
Dear Support dev,

i do not see button withdraw at my account.

here my screenshoot : http://prntscr.com/g5fbfu

my email  login address is [email protected]

please help me?

thank you.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:21:26 AM
Please, be patient!

wow great job! i'll be waiting until MNX listed in any market. i hope MNX can listed in big market as soon as possible sir. so what a plan from dev about MNX market sir?
Hello. Thank you!
All terms about exchanges we will say after release of Minexbank.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
Why it delay every next day since July .. Why we can not withdraw bounty from website ?

Hello!

For withdrawing bounty from your account, we confirm your applications manually for more secure withdrawal of funds.
You need wait and we will send your MNX to MNXcore.

Don't you have a automated system to let people withdraw? This doesn't make sense at all, to be honest. This process should completely be automated, especially for ICO investors.

On the other hand, how can it take so long to send 1000 transactions? You can practically enter the amount and fee and send 20 transaction in half an hour.

Hello!

This process is automatic for ICO investors, for Bounty paricipants it is manually.
We did it manually, for protect and security your coins, so it takes time.
Today all orders will be completed only for ICO investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
August 08, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
Hello Minexcoin team, is it sure that we can start trading this coin by Aug 10th?

I did not invest much and was a bit late with the bounty but I am willing to buy/sell this coin as trading is my forte.

Hope to hear from you soon
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
Hey i cant see any Minexcoin in the menu??
Withdraw (Amount: 0.00000000)
I have 420 MNX in my account , there is even a button to transfer but the Amount is zero?? why is this happening to me?

Hello!
Please, can you send a screen your account, we will check and answer you.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 09:47:48 AM
i cant withdraw my bounties to my wallet, why ? its say "opened" but nothing changed since 6 hours. Anyone please ?

Hello!

It means your order in processing and will be confirmed by manually.
And also it takes time to get transactions verification.
Order #437 my mnc doesnt been go to my minexcore account. what happen? any update? even in slack you doesnt replying in our inquiries im just worried.

Hello!

Our last news about withdraw for Bounty participates here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b
Please, have a patience!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 08:45:45 AM
Oh, and what about progression of coins earned by testing MinexBank ?

yes, any news
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 08, 2017, 07:25:15 AM
Oh, and what about progression of coins earned by testing MinexBank ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 07:09:41 AM
so when do we expect all bounties and ICO be credited in the core wallet? Does the transfer already started for the manual?

Hello!

Yes, the transfer is done manually and it can take several days.

yes, I understand it but the question is, does the transfer already started? Is there anyone already got his coin in the core wallet?
Hello.
Today we are planning distribute coins to all participants of ICO.
After that we will work on the distribution of the bounty. Bounty members have not received coins to their address yet.
Hello dev, please appear button withdraw at my account. My login address is [email protected]
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 06:45:07 AM
Who are waiting for change of difficulty? We are too near at this change, we are at 1918 blocks at the moment. 2 more and we will see a different difficulty Cheesy I hope anyone can found blocks after that.

The difficulty halved  from 81,107,364,898  to 40,880,015,443   We are getting blocks every 2 minutes now!!!

so i can mine with my cpu now, probably i will find a block,
Jump to: