Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 910. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 03:13:17 AM
so when do we expect all bounties and ICO be credited in the core wallet? Does the transfer already started for the manual?

Hello!

Participants in the bounty campaign more than 10 thousand.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Yes, the transfer is done manually and it can take several days.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 08, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
Countdown to Minexbank / Bittrex / Pay all investor & Bounty Hunter

if this countdown is ended and Minexcoin not fullfill all their promised so we can declare this coin is

SCAM SCAM SCAM

reminder for all community, less then 24 hours to declared this coin scam or not
lets wait and see, thanks
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 03:07:17 AM
Seriously dev ? 4 days and still my offer is open from the bounties ? why?

Hello!
The withdrawal of coins from the bounty account is done manually, so a delay of several days is possible.
Please have a patience.

ok...manually, but why NOBODY received their coins from ICO or bounty in the last 6 days?
you are full of shit!
NOBODY RECEIVED! you do nothing
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 03:03:06 AM

Hello!
The withdrawal of coins from the bounty account is done manually, so a delay of several days is possible.
Please have a patience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 02:52:37 AM
so when do we expect all bounties and ICO be credited in the core wallet? Does the transfer already started for the manual?
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

Hello!

Please, pay attention.

We have another logo and this isn't our coin.

So, we have already seen several times mentioning this coin here, but we once again tell, please be careful.

Activity: 130
August 08, 2017, 02:32:07 AM
When will be Minexcoin be on exchanges where we can start start buying/selling the minexcoins.
I just want sell all of my bounty!the team is lazy to do their work
I willing to support other project who work hard!
Hahahaha, Who are you to talk about the team? A bounty hunter Bitcoin? If you do not believe in the project go away. I as an investor in the Ico Phase I am amazed by your comment.

minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 02:28:18 AM
When will be Minexcoin be on exchanges where we can start start buying/selling the minexcoins.

Hello!

We are going to be listed on exchange after release of MinexBank.
It will be  Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
More info about terms you can find here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Activity: 130
August 08, 2017, 02:16:32 AM
The Minexcoin developer has no relationship with this phony coin. He himself stated here in the topic, this coin is so phony that uses token waves coin. The real MNX is here in this topic! Everything else is fake take care.

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 07, 2017, 11:58:22 PM
You will not receive anything, why do you really hope? Throw away your hopes, when viewed from their performance, this is a real deception
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
August 07, 2017, 11:19:03 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 07, 2017, 11:05:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
August 07, 2017, 10:14:34 PM
Hello, Minexcoin community.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

I'm not sure if I'd be happy to read this or not.  Undecided
Isn't there suppose to be a team working behind this project?
There's too much delays dev.
I sure hope tomorrow would bear a great news for all of us rather than making us wait for another decade.  Embarrassed
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
August 07, 2017, 08:06:03 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 07, 2017, 07:47:14 PM
Two days is not so long. But always wish it would be faster Grin

Well , it was a very long time , they said that they will display the minexcoin on exchange on 1 Aug and after they said minexcoin will be displayed on 2nd August . And now 9 August . I hope that they wont extend the time , because many investitors are being annoying about this issue . Also I am a investitor in minexcoin and I did my calculations about my profit in a time , but i lost lot of time with this ico
If you want a quick profit then go and trade on exchanges. Wondering how some people think the development works. There is a hard work on development part, is not the same think as clamming for bounties. If you cry like a child then you should have invested ( if you are what you pretend) in Decent ico or others projects.

Calm down guy, he just figured out that the delays for this project disappoint and change plans for investors who did calculations about their investments with the initials dates.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
August 07, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

Well , it was a very long time , they said that they will display the minexcoin on exchange on 1 Aug and after they said minexcoin will be displayed on 2nd August . And now 9 August . I hope that they wont extend the time , because many investitors are being annoying about this issue . Also I am a investitor in minexcoin and I did my calculations about my profit in a time , but i lost lot of time with this ico
If you want a quick profit then go and trade on exchanges. Wondering how some people think the development works. There is a hard work on development part, is not the same think as clamming for bounties. If you cry like a child then you should have invested ( if you are what you pretend) in Decent ico or others projects.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
August 07, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

No more delays, dev tomorrow will tell the good news to all of us and we can exchange minex in the market. Have fun
Activity: 238
August 07, 2017, 04:17:58 PM
Hello! Where I can park minexcoins?
It should be August 9th with the release of minex bank. I hope there are no more delays.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 07, 2017, 03:42:35 PM

Jump to: