Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 909. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 06:43:43 AM
DEV will we have more delays?
Be sure to let us know in the day!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 06:36:47 AM
i withdraw my ICO coins instant to MNX wallet. Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 06:35:56 AM
sorry but i also invested in ICO, about the bounty is a lie 10k participant, its only below 2k participant.
i just wanna dump this shitcoin, just want to make sure exchange on schedule at 9 august, so i can dump and move on.
Hello.
2k participants invested in ICO and 10k participants in the bounty campaign.
We will be launched on the exchange after release of MinexBank (We wrote this before, listing on the exchange will be after release of the Minexbank.

This is our post:
''Hello, Minexcoin community.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Participants in the bounty campaign more than 10 thousand.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!''
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 08, 2017, 06:26:34 AM
When will be Minexcoin be on exchanges where we can start start buying/selling the minexcoins.

Hello!

We are going to be listed on exchange after release of MinexBank.
It will be  Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
More info about terms you can find here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Thanks for your response.Waiting for it to come on exchanges Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
August 08, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
so when do we expect all bounties and ICO be credited in the core wallet? Does the transfer already started for the manual?

Hello!

We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Yes, the transfer is done manually and it can take several days.

yes, I understand it but the question is, does the transfer already started? Is there anyone already got his coin in the core wallet?
Hello.
Today we are planning distribute coins to all participants of ICO.
After that we will work on the distribution of the bounty. Bounty members have not received coins to their address yet.

Thanks for the update, it's message like that we need more.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 06:03:35 AM
so when do we expect all bounties and ICO be credited in the core wallet? Does the transfer already started for the manual?

Hello!

yes, I understand it but the question is, does the transfer already started? Is there anyone already got his coin in the core wallet?
Hello.
Today we are planning distribute coins to all participants of ICO.
After that we will work on the distribution of the bounty. Bounty members have not received coins to their address yet.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
August 08, 2017, 06:02:46 AM
Seriously dev ? 4 days and still my offer is open from the bounties ? why?

Hello!
The withdrawal of coins from the bounty account is done manually, so a delay of several days is possible.
Please have a patience.

ok...manually, but why NOBODY received their coins from ICO or bounty in the last 6 days?
you are full of shit!
NOBODY RECEIVED! you do nothing

Got my ICO coins !!!

MC
August 08, 2017, 06:01:41 AM
Who are waiting for change of difficulty? We are too near at this change, we are at 1918 blocks at the moment. 2 more and we will see a different difficulty Cheesy I hope anyone can found blocks after that.

The difficulty halved  from 81,107,364,898  to 40,880,015,443   We are getting blocks every 2 minutes now!!!

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 05:32:06 AM
Countdown to Minexbank / Bittrex / Pay all investor & Bounty Hunter

if this countdown is ended and Minexcoin not fullfill all their promised so we can declare this coin is

SCAM SCAM SCAM

reminder for all community, less then 24 hours to declared this coin scam or not
lets wait and see, thanks
Sincerely, Mr. Bounty Hunter. I don't understand how the developer has so much patience with you. I think he should is you who did not participate in the ICO phase without the coins, because you are at the limit of so annoying. Put in the head, they are more than 10000 people who have not invested and want to withdraw too, sending the coins 1 by 1 will take long days. If you haven't invested in the project, you have patience. Whoever invested has already received their coins normally!

sorry but i also invested in ICO, about the bounty is a lie 10k participant, its only below 2k participant.
i just wanna dump this shitcoin, just want to make sure exchange on schedule at 9 august, so i can dump and move on.
Lol it is clearly you aren't an investor and just annoying bounty hunter, an investor wouldnt dump immediately without look at price first and calling project you invested a scam is a dumb investor
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
August 08, 2017, 05:05:56 AM
When will be Minexcoin be on exchanges where we can start start buying/selling the minexcoins.

Hello!

We are going to be listed on exchange after release of MinexBank.
It will be  Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
More info about terms you can find here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

How many days ?
It has had already several delays.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
August 08, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
Who are waiting for change of difficulty? We are too near at this change, we are at 1918 blocks at the moment. 2 more and we will see a different difficulty Cheesy I hope anyone can found blocks after that.
August 08, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

Hello!
The withdrawal of coins from the bounty account is done manually, so a delay of several days is possible.
Please have a patience.

ok...manually, but why NOBODY received their coins from ICO or bounty in the last 6 days?
you are full of shit!

Hi,
I didn't received mine yet, but in the minexcoin.com private chat I see people saying that they received their coins from time to time and if you look at the block explorer you see that a whole bunch of transactions get processed every while

For example :

http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XRBMTceL6dcktfuof9ZK7RRwqgnZpdSQnr

Cheers
  MC
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 03:52:21 AM
Hello! Where I can park minexcoins?

Hello!

You can parking MNX and get percents in your account MinexBank very soon.
It will be available on 9th of August.

hope we can all park our coins, and that means release of bounty token soon.
minexcoin.com
August 08, 2017, 03:39:06 AM
Hello! Where I can park minexcoins?

Hello!

You can parking MNX and get percents in your account MinexBank very soon.
If you parking your coins you don't risk anything, at any moment you can take coins from the parking and perform any actions with them.
But, please pay attention if you cancelled parking in advance, percents for this period you will lose.
This opportunity will be available on 9th of August.

Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 08, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

if this countdown is ended and Minexcoin not fullfill all their promised so we can declare this coin is

SCAM SCAM SCAM

reminder for all community, less then 24 hours to declared this coin scam or not
Sincerely, Mr. Bounty Hunter. I don't understand how the developer has so much patience with you. I think he should is you who did not participate in the ICO phase without the coins, because you are at the limit of so annoying. Put in the head, they are more than 10000 people who have not invested and want to withdraw too, sending the coins 1 by 1 will take long days. If you haven't invested in the project, you have patience. Whoever invested has already received their coins normally!

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

Hello!

Activity: 130
August 08, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

Hello!
Please have a patience.

you are full of shit!

No, only if when you claim that no one has received the coins from the ICO phase. You're trying to say you're nobody, right? Because I am not a ghost here, I invested in the project in the ICO phase and I received normally in the Wallet and I am little worrying about Giveways and bonuses.
My receipt: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XMexKyuFKddZ6USpip7jm2txVEy1Jn2Ru1

lets see if i understood: you received your ICO coins from dashboard to minex wallet?
did anyone else received their ICO coins in wallet?
Yes, I have colleagues who invested in the same time as me and also received normally. Now on the bonuses and Giveways of the coins in the reward program is still pending even, wait.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 03:25:53 AM

Hello!
Please have a patience.

you are full of shit!

No, only if when you claim that no one has received the coins from the ICO phase. You're trying to say you're nobody, right? Because I am not a ghost here, I invested in the project in the ICO phase and I received normally in the Wallet and I am little worrying about Giveways and bonuses.
My receipt: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XMexKyuFKddZ6USpip7jm2txVEy1Jn2Ru1

lets see if i understood: you received your ICO coins from dashboard to minex wallet?
did anyone else received their ICO coins in wallet?
August 08, 2017, 03:18:55 AM

August 08, 2017, 03:13:42 AM

Hello!
Please have a patience.

you are full of shit!

Jump to: