Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 907. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
August 09, 2017, 04:46:37 AM
Hello, Minexcoin community.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Participants in the bounty campaign more than 10 thousand.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

wow great job! i'll be waiting until MNX listed in any market. i hope MNX can listed in big market as soon as possible sir. so what a plan from dev about MNX market sir?

Hello!
You can buy or sell MNX very soon, when we will be launched on exchange.
In our plans will tell exact dates after release of MinexBank.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Thank you for praise!

Many things as false statements and commitments, no updates on social media, many defect while mining, test coins, bank and many things which are leading MNX to unclear business. Lets see whats happen at ultimatum day.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
August 09, 2017, 04:41:11 AM
Minexcoin is been already too late to make your commitment true. Already waiting for bounty rewards still orders are open. When will order processed, while here annoucing that by 9th Aug MNX will be listed to Yobit, C-Cex and Livecoin.

Everything just seem unbelievable even worthless.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 04:28:11 AM
Hello Minex team dev,

i want to request withdraw my balance ICO, but, I do not see button withdraw at my account.

here my screenshoot : http://prntscr.com/g5fbfu

my email  login address is [email protected]

please help me and respond.

thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 09, 2017, 04:20:14 AM
today is the promised date for the release of minexbank.
lets wait if they really release it or its just another delay.
and the bounty and ico withdraw is not done yet. they say that they process all of the request today
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 03:53:46 AM
@minecoin.org
I just want to make you remember this.

Hello, dear Minexcoin community!
Latest news about release of MinexBank
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

and this.

Hello!
We will post a detail information about how to transfer you MNX to wallet.
You can withdraw your coins from ICO or bounty accounts on this Wednesday.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello!

You can transfer your coins from Bounty and ICO to wallet today.
We will post a detailed instruction how to do it a little bit later.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!

Have a good day.

EDIT: There is a derogatory remark in India for these type of peoples. I am not posting here. Not because I am afraid of moderation but they simple can't get it.  Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 09, 2017, 02:57:02 AM
any information about release of minexbank and exchange?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 02:09:59 AM
devs, where announcement of Minexbank release? Today your coin as you said will appear in exchanges...   hmmm, I dont think so Angry Roll Eyes
August 09, 2017, 02:09:52 AM
GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

That is the point. They are too greedy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
August 08, 2017, 11:14:55 PM
Can I directly withdraw or transfer Minexcoin to Minexbank (when it becomes available)?
Cause I'm planning to park my coins their. Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 08, 2017, 11:12:56 PM
can the coin be safe if it is now withdrawn in the bounty portal? and wait for the exchange then withdraw it? is this allowed or possible to happen?
No information about that. You should withdraw your minex from the current portal to the minex core. Calculations are done manually so I think this process will be long.
August 08, 2017, 09:31:46 PM
can the coin be safe if it is now withdrawn in the bounty portal? and wait for the exchange then withdraw it? is this allowed or possible to happen?
Activity: 238
August 08, 2017, 09:10:57 PM
Hi,
anybody knows when the Wallet for OSX will be released ?
Any info would be appreciated.
Tnx
Dev, when do you plan to pay the interest earned during minex bank testing?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
Hi,
anybody knows when the Wallet for OSX will be released ?
Any info would be appreciated.
Tnx
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
August 08, 2017, 04:34:03 PM
Good to know that the bounty withdraw will be process tomorrow because I request the payout in the bounty portal 5 days ago but now its still in "opened" . hope it will not take too long and will be launched at the exchange soon.

Same hopes and situation. At least they should be released before the bank. Just hoping no more delays for the bank.

if no delay it wasnt Minexcoin, it must be delay, because they only talk lies in here
dont believe for this coin anymore, they allready make statement that exchange is delay no exact date for exchange.  

Reading must be hard.
The devs stated that the coin will be on exchange AFTER the release of minexbank. They have not given an exact date for the exchange. So no lies yet
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
August 08, 2017, 04:21:39 PM
Good to know that the bounty withdraw will be process tomorrow because I request the payout in the bounty portal 5 days ago but now its still in "opened" . hope it will not take too long and will be launched at the exchange soon.

Same hopes and situation. At least they should be released before the bank. Just hoping no more delays for the bank.

if no delay it wasnt Minexcoin, it must be delay, because they only talk lies in here
dont believe for this coin anymore, they allready make statement that exchange is delay no exact date for exchange. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 03:22:50 PM
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

Thank you for the notice, we will understand the delay of distribution if withdrawal its done manually

So how long it will take for bounty payments to the MNXcore wallet. Is there any possibility that we can directly withdraw our bounty coins to Minexbank so that we can parking there for interest. It is a good sign after releasing we can get listed we get listed on the exchange.
Hello.
First you need download MNXcore and then withdraw MNX from bounty account. Applications for the withdrawal coins from the bounty panel will be confirmed tomorrow.

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 08, 2017, 03:00:23 PM
Alright, wait for the coin distribution. Hope everything will be alright. The coin seem to be the big coin when it is launched in exchanger, reading statement from the manager that more than 10 thousand participants for the first lauch. It is amazing. There will be crowded market.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
August 08, 2017, 01:12:39 PM
GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
August 08, 2017, 12:58:01 PM
Please, be patient!

wow great job! i'll be waiting until MNX listed in any market. i hope MNX can listed in big market as soon as possible sir. so what a plan from dev about MNX market sir?

Hello!
You can buy or sell MNX very soon, when we will be launched on exchange.
In our plans will tell exact dates after release of MinexBank.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Thank you for praise!

Devs you need to think about listing in in YoBit. Just a friendly advise. I had a lot of worst experience trading on that exchange. And heard a lot being unable to fix every single wallet on their exchange.
Jump to: