Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 914. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
August 07, 2017, 04:42:43 AM
i cant withdraw my bounties to my wallet, why ? its say "opened" but nothing changed since 6 hours. Anyone please ?

Hello!

It means your order in processing and will be confirmed by manually.
And also it takes time to get transactions verification.

it since 5 days ! does this mean its reliable ? how can i withdraw my ico coin to my wallet if not working ??
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
August 07, 2017, 04:32:59 AM
Why can not a withdraw my minex token from minexcoin.com?

how to withdraw ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 07, 2017, 04:31:59 AM
i cant withdraw my bounties to my wallet, why ? its say "opened" but nothing changed since 6 hours. Anyone please ?

Hello!

It means your order in processing and will be confirmed by manually.
And also it takes time to get transactions verification.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
August 07, 2017, 04:31:51 AM
minexcoin do we need to send the minexwallet? is it mandatory? I want to keep it until it is in the stock market. ICO and the bounty on site. can you help?

Hello!

Of course, you can keep your MNX in your account until our listing on exchange.
Your coins are in safety on panel of site.
We don't have any limit for withdrawing MNX from Bounty and ICO accounts now.

Very useful info dev. I will keep my MNX in my account panel until you list on exchange. One more thing sir when it is list on exchange can I withdraw direct to exchange or I have to send to minexcore wallet first ?

Hello!

After our listing you can transfer your coins directly to the exchange from your bounty or ICO panels.

hello, my bounty withdrawal is still under "opened" status, since 5 days , why ?? 
if i do the same with my ico coins, same result ??
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
August 07, 2017, 04:27:59 AM
when will minexbank work for stake increase our coins?

Hello!

The MinexBank will be released August 9th and then you can parking your coins for different periods and get percentage.

Thanks your here now Minecoin.org.  I'm also looking forward to park my coins as well.
I seldom invest in ICO but I believe with Minexcoin has a good future ahead.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 04:26:51 AM
coins will surely will sent and everything about release of the minexcoin bank on 9th, dev said no postponing this time round.
minexcoin.com
August 07, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
when will minexbank work for stake increase our coins?

Hello!

The MinexBank will be released August 9th and then you can parking your coins for different periods and get percentage.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
August 07, 2017, 04:14:10 AM
At the moment networkhashps is 894.81 hashes at the current block 1708, how is it possibile? 2 days before there was only 200 hash/s, please create a pool or few people can get a lot of people and all us nothing..

Some how, a BIG mistake was made that put the difficulty WAY TO HIGH, it was taking 2 hours for mine a block instead the target of 2 minutes 45 seconds.

On Saturday a slow and steady increase of the hash rate was happening until it peaked at around 1100 hps  and we target time was meet.

I think that the developers spined up a few hundred of VMs to reach the  difficulty change block, around  1900 ahead of the 9th.

And I REALLY welcome that move, with one block every 2 hours the launch of Minexbank was going to be a DOA.

Cheers
 MC

PS: I don't think it is GPU mining, unless they have a bunch of them in-house, the coin uses  a non standard algorithm, that will make really hard to  "hire" external GPU power
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
August 07, 2017, 04:11:12 AM
Countdown to Minexbank / Bittrex / Pay all investor & Bounty Hunter

if this countdown is ended and Minexcoin not fullfill all their promised so we can declare this coin is

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Yes. This is the last time I will wait.
minexcoin.com
August 07, 2017, 04:09:45 AM
minexcoin do we need to send the minexwallet? is it mandatory? I want to keep it until it is in the stock market. ICO and the bounty on site. can you help?

Hello!

Of course, you can keep your MNX in your account until our listing on exchange.
Your coins are in safety on panel of site.
We don't have any limit for withdrawing MNX from Bounty and ICO accounts now.

Very useful info dev. I will keep my MNX in my account panel until you list on exchange. One more thing sir when it is list on exchange can I withdraw direct to exchange or I have to send to minexcore wallet first ?

Hello!

After our listing you can transfer your coins directly to the exchange from your bounty or ICO panels.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 04:07:31 AM
I guess 0.0005 will be the starting price. You guys what do you think?
The ICO price  was around 0.0023 BTC, so 0.0005 BTC is too low also MinexBank should maintain the price at the same level ( with ICO price). I don't  think we'll see MNX at 0.0005 BTC.

for sure is scam! nothing will happend. just lies and delays. team not active.
i lost my confidence to them a month ago.
i also lost my money!
We can not accuse it of a scam, all the projects must have a distribution delay and certainly not a problem that exists today in the implementation of the system being carried out by the team, so wait for a good thing to accuse such a thing for this great project ...

i invested 0.53btc in FunFair coin. that team is ahead of the road map. they are online 24/24 to answer your question. they have no delays!
that is a full responsible team with a great future!
F... MinexTeam because they steal my money and my time. F... Ukraine! they bough AK's from our money!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
August 07, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
hi dev can you tell me symbol for minexcoin its MNX or MNC ?Because on your website written mnc, but the symbol mnc already used another coin. If the symbol its MNX I hope the typo on the website can be fixed immediately because I'm afraid of misunderstanding. thank you dev , god bless you

Hello!

The MNC is previously symbol of MNX.
Now our coin is called MNX.
We will change the typo on the website soon.

There you are dev! What's the update about the bounty distribution and the said 9th of August listing on exchanges?
minexcoin.com
August 07, 2017, 04:03:48 AM
hi dev can you tell me symbol for minexcoin its MNX or MNC ?Because on your website written mnc, but the symbol mnc already used another coin. If the symbol its MNX I hope the typo on the website can be fixed immediately because I'm afraid of misunderstanding. thank you dev , god bless you

Hello!

The MNC is previously symbol of MNX.
Now our coin is called MNX.
We will change the typo on the website soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
August 07, 2017, 03:52:21 AM

if this countdown is ended and Minexcoin not fullfill all their promised so we can declare this coin is

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I was wondering when will this countdown gonna show up.  Grin
Yes, Minexcoin Team did promised the said date, quite honestly they are way behind schedule.
I do hope they keep up with their promise this time, or else, plenty of people would be pissed off for sure.  Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 07, 2017, 03:42:46 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Activity: 602
August 07, 2017, 03:37:33 AM
The ICO price  was around 0.0023 BTC, so 0.0005 BTC is too low also MinexBank should maintain the price at the same level ( with ICO price). I don't  think we'll see MNX at 0.0005 BTC.

i also lost my money!
We can not accuse it of a scam, all the projects must have a distribution delay and certainly not a problem that exists today in the implementation of the system being carried out by the team, so wait for a good thing to accuse such a thing for this great project ...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

i also lost my money!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
August 07, 2017, 03:23:28 AM
At the moment networkhashps is 894.81 hashes at the current block 1708, how is it possibile? 2 days before there was only 200 hash/s, please create a pool or few people can get a lot of people and all us nothing..

dev mining with GPU, and its allready 2 days they are mining this with GPU
shitcoin, shit dev, greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
August 07, 2017, 03:10:32 AM
Activity: 602
August 07, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
If August 9 is fake and the coin is still not available for exchange then a lot of people will lose faith on this project including me.

2 more days we'll see what happens...
Surely we will all be disappointed with this project, but I hope it will look good until the 9th, although this is still there for the next two days, at least the team and dev can take advantage of this restful time, to prepare it better, for all who have Promised by Minex team for this 9th date ...
Jump to: