Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniFaucet Script (a MyFaucet replacement) - page 16. (Read 51971 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
December 05, 2013, 04:11:38 AM
I have updated the code on my site, it now accepts emails and btc however when sending from one coinbase to another coinbase I still receive the fee required error. I thought coinbase to coinbase was supposed to be free? Any thoughts?

Activity: 525
Merit: 529
December 04, 2013, 08:52:13 PM
I was able to fix the blockchain, looks like you accidentally dropped an extra "a" in the payout script.
Uh, thats a typo in the code... fixed.

Could anyone tell me how to add the option to use coinbase email address instead of BTC?
upgrade the source and the config: from now, you can configure, what are you accept as address: email or btc
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
December 04, 2013, 08:23:09 PM
So this is an exact replica of my faucet where you have to reach x amount of btc before cashing out?
Exact replica? What the f*ck are you talking about?
It's a faucet... With delayed payouts... Like all of the others.
This faucet is FREE unlike yours.
Also, you're 14 years old, so your paypal account is illegal. And you're gambling on primedice and just-dice, which is also illegal at your age...

Im talking about myfaucet as in what tradefortress gave out... Also I thought that it was instant payout and just realized that it was not.
COINMIXER.NET
December 04, 2013, 07:10:25 PM
Could anyone tell me how to add the option to use coinbase email address instead of BTC?
yes, you can simply remove the code that checks if the address is a valid bitcoin address. Just make it always return true. I'll give you example code when i get home tonight.
That would be great, I have tried to find the right piece but everything I change just breaks the site.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 04, 2013, 12:58:39 PM
So this is an exact replica of my faucet where you have to reach x amount of btc before cashing out?
Exact replica? What the f*ck are you talking about?
It's a faucet... With delayed payouts... Like all of the others.
This faucet is FREE unlike yours.
Also, you're 14 years old, so your paypal account is illegal. And you're gambling on primedice and just-dice, which is also illegal at your age...
legendary
nahtnam.com
December 04, 2013, 12:43:13 PM
currenty i get this error with coinbase enabled:

"An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
coinbase doc say:
Code:
Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.
so you can raise the cashout limit to 0.01btc, but users will be angry...
I will add a code, if coinbase return this error, faucet try to send the money with the fee.

(grouping the cashout need lots of work, I do not know when can i do it.)

Then I switched to Blockchain and get this weird error:

"An error has occured - com.google.bitcoin.core.AddressFormatException: Checksum does not validate"
I think this address is invalid. It's misspelled.

December 04, 2013, 08:17:11 AM
yes, you can simply remove the code that checks if the address is a valid bitcoin address. Just make it always return true. I'll give you example code when i get home tonight.
COINMIXER.NET
December 04, 2013, 08:11:04 AM
COINMIXER.NET
December 04, 2013, 05:55:01 AM
I was able to fix the blockchain, looks like you accidentally dropped an extra "a" in the payout script.

And yea I dont want to have to payout all those fees! Ha I guess for now I will offer to manually transfer addresses.

Thanks again for your work!
December 04, 2013, 05:47:09 AM

"An error has occured - This transaction requires a 0.0002 fee to be accepted by the bitcoin network. Do you want to add it? (This fee does not go to Coinbase.)"
coinbase doc say:
Code:
Coinbase pays transaction fees on payments greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC. But for smaller amounts you may want to add your own amount. Fees can be added as a string, such as ‘0.0005’.
so you can raise the cashout limit to 0.01btc, but users will be angry...
I will add a code, if coinbase return this error, faucet try to send the money with the fee.

(grouping the cashout need lots of work, I do not know when can i do it.)

"An error has occured - com.google.bitcoin.core.AddressFormatException: Checksum does not validate"
I think this address is invalid. It's misspelled.
December 04, 2013, 04:15:05 AM
Hey Elbandi I have been using this since you released it and have just started to have some issues with both coinbase and blockchain.

any thoughts?

Thanks!

Although I don't use your script, I get the same error... What are your thoughts? BTW I'm talking about the coinbase error...

This is a known issue. You can't send to non-coinbase unless a transaction fee is added.
Also, it wouldn't be economically feasable to send to just one address, because the fees would be bigger than the payout. Microtransactions need to be grouped
legendary
nahtnam.com
December 03, 2013, 06:43:42 PM
Hey Elbandi I have been using this since you released it and have just started to have some issues with both coinbase and blockchain.

any thoughts?

Thanks!

Although I don't use your script, I get the same error... What are your thoughts? BTW I'm talking about the coinbase error...
COINMIXER.NET
December 03, 2013, 04:46:24 PM

any thoughts?

Thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 27, 2013, 12:25:32 PM
Nice , well if we can make a bounty with everybody so this gets blockchain grouped payments support, im in!
I just have mostly altcoins, not really much BTC/LTC.
November 27, 2013, 12:19:29 PM
If someone need: from now, bitcoind can be used as wallet manager too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 26, 2013, 04:52:34 AM
I might use this. Good job guys!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 26, 2013, 04:45:32 AM
Interesting. Today it works again with coinbase addresses.
Maybe this error was related to web hosting.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 25, 2013, 05:33:47 AM
when you try get paid to coinbase address then it works.
but when you use other aadress this happens: http://gyazo.com/bb84f4a30f8c5054fe9e645e75736cda

also, yesterday when I installed this script it worked (with coinbase aadress), but today it shows server balance 0 satoshis, although the actual balance is is 130k satoshis and can`t cashout with coinbase aadress (An error has occured - Status code 403).

so right now it is not useful.
November 24, 2013, 07:24:46 PM
Currently using Coinbase with it and it works fine, but it doesnt accept coinbase emails which would make it a bit more user friendly.
You can remove the address check if (!checkAddress($address)), then it accepts anything including email as address. But i don't see, what advantage is over the btc address. Rather cons: what if you email doesn't exists? Your money remains, but the users are unhappy. You can use only with coinbase addresses. etc.

Are payouts grouped to lower the transactions fees?
No payout are paid by user request. so if the user's claim is reached the min level, he can request the paid. but he can wait to claim any BTC, and then request the payout.

Grouping the payouts is a complex. in cb/bc transaction more than 0.01BTC are 0 fee. so need to collect payouts to higher than 0.01BTC. Do you want to make a bounty? Cheesy

Yo just wanna ask, how can i add a custom page? I tried adding one, used the about.php template but it's not working. BTW your script is awesome.
The code is using Slim Framework. So new page is easy:

• add the new url "controller" to index.php
Code:
$app->get("/url", function () use ($app) {
    $app->render('templatefile.php', array('title' => 'Page title'));
})->name('own_internal_name');
  • make a file templatefile.php to template dir (eg. copy the about.php content)
  • add the link somewhere in other template
Code:
    [/li]
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 23, 2013, 03:05:08 PM
I dont think it's got grouped payments atm, this will mean a lot of transaction fee's.

Currently using Coinbase with it and it works fine, but it doesnt accept coinbase emails which would make it a bit more user friendly.

Thanks elbandi, keep up the good work!
You can make it work with coinbase emails by simply removing the address-checking code. It checks if the address is valid, so you can't enter an email address.

Hmm i might try that out ill hack&slash the code and see if it works, thanks for the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: