Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 10. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
You need to deposit a minimum amount of the cryptocurrency supported by the Exchange which is called the Initial/Minimum Margin. You also need to hold a minimum amount of the supported cryptocurrency known as the Maintenance Margin which is required to keep a position open.it depend on the exchange. i stated with 500$
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
i think it depends how much money you have and how much you are willing to take the risk.As cryptocurrencies are volatile you have to be smart in making a decision because ours is only a suggestion and it will be you to make the final decision,good luck to you,let's choose right things.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 20, 2018, 07:27:01 AM
Actually, it's so hard to say the exact amount because of own ability. We know no one is same according to his/her income or economic ability, so the investment will depend on personal ability. But we know there are necessary standard money to start trading. so we can say that at least $500 need to start initial trading. I don't know how many peoples will agree with me.
Activity: 36
August 20, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
ITS A RISKY MOVE ONLY TRADE WHEN YOU DONE RESEARCHING AND ALSO DO A DEMO TRADE , TRADING IS VOLATILE KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:42:54 AM
It's a very tricky question to answer. Everything depends of your situation. If you are in learning stage then any amount is enough as you are still learning "How to". If you are trading already everything depends on how much you need to earn. If you'll put in 1000$ and are very keen on working hard your profit from this amount could be around 150$ on average. The math is up to you. Obviously big importance is to your set of skills too.
Activity: 158
August 19, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
for the current market situation, of course the amount of investment also falls and including the right time to invest, it will be easier to invest in coins that have the potential to increase in the next 3-6 months such as ETH, Binace, Dash, or EOS, for newcomer I suggest you invest between 300-600$. do not hesitate to do it if you believe in this business
Activity: 490
August 19, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
Well there is no required money in trading, but if you are just a newbie in trading i am advicing you to just start with a small amount, maybe you can prefer atleast $300 and for sure you can able to have a good trading skills if you will practice everyday.

I started when I had 100 dollars only but it was several years ago when the cryptocurrencies were very cheap. Now it will be better if you invest at least 300-400 USD in the crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
In mostly I work in ico projects and here the amount of investments varies from 1-5 BTC to 0.1 ETH. In this direction of investment everything is individual, as far as a strong project, and what credence to it. I'm seriously doing this and by experience I will say - you need to allocate your investments to several offers. A little to buy old coins, and some to new ones, even at the ico stage.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
I would suggest doing some paper trading while you're learning the ropes of BTC and the exchanges. Also, always have a plan for trading. Don't have the attitude of zomg.i save a good amount of bitcoin and use it for trading to learn i experience to lose but i learn about these mistakes.. it gives me knowledge when making me mistakes.
So don't be afraid to lose in trading from the start because its normal you will never learn if you prevent your self from mistakes.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 05:20:45 AM
It does not matter how much amount you should start in trading, but it is better if you have a bigger capital, you can buy more coins and diversify it and get more profit. Don't invest too big if you are just starting learning trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

When I was new to trading I had start with $150 For an investment which is my excess money. Your amount be any crypoto currency and if on trading site means more comfortable. Just do more research and gain experience with this short amount. Patience is the very important thing for trading. Market price may pump or dump its a usual thing. So before investing just do more reasearch on that.

Activity: 266
August 18, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
The am0unt is depends on how many you have capital to start trading.. You can invest with a low capital as long as u are sure that u are investing in the right ico.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
When I came into cryptocureency, I started with making researches and after I was done with researches, I stated to make investments little by little. I started with 50-100$ and this is the best way to start. You need to start small and grow big. This is the rule of trading and investing
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
Well there is no required money in trading, but if you are just a newbie in trading i am advicing you to just start with a small amount, maybe you can prefer atleast $300 and for sure you can able to have a good trading skills if you will practice everyday.
Do not start directly with increase in amount but wait for your future successes and experience you have to make in this crypto trading which is very necessary for trading professionally. If you want to be a professional trader then you will need to begin with less valuable coins like Litecoin or Neo which are less valuable for short term so you will acquire much experience if you do so.

Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
Depends on your goals and plans. Of course, you need to identify the trading range in which pair, coin / ETH, coin / BTC or UsDt. It is best to build your own 1ETH or 500USDT. Determine the exchange floor is also necessary.
In particular, large funds will bring many advantages.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
I think, to keep the process fast and reinvested. 1ETH can be a good fund to start trading. It also has a backup plan if decisions are crossed. flexible and diversified.
Activity: 87
August 08, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
This depends on the amount of money you have. But if you are new to trading, I think you should invest in a small amount of 0.1 ETH, when you have more experience, you can invest more.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 08, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
In this market there are no minimum amounts for us to trade, so spend the money you can invest and buy the coin that you think is potential.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 08, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
There was never a minimum amount, its always a simple question, How much you are afford to lose. Trading is very risky business and can only be succeeded if you have full control over your knowledge and understandability of the market.

Yeah the amount you can start doing trading is depends on the amount you can afford to lose, all of us don't want to lose our money but in trading you should face the fact that anytime you can lost your money so think first before start to trade.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
of course is my extra money, but there are also some who use the money to trade. but it will create a huge risk, especially for people who are married. my advice is to use extra money only, and at least to trade if you want to get a good profit from 1ETH. it will make a good profit

In my own opinion, if you want to earn profit immediately then you should invest on bitcoins because the market prices is moving constantly while ethereum is just an option if you did not have that much capital to use since it was cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: