Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 8. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 01:32:54 AM
The minimum amount is relative. You can start trading with any amount you can afford to lose. Just start trading with any amount that you can afford to let go
There is no minimum limit for trading, but if it's too little quickly runs out. As a beginner, you will experience many losses, which are natural. But don't give up, keep learning and continue trading until you find the right method for yourself. Don't use someone else's method, because it is not sure to suit us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
It was long time ago, but I started with $500 and started to trade with some shitcoins  just to practice how the exchanges work.
Later on I added more capital as I spread it between different exchanges and were doing some arbitrage trading.
Activity: 75
October 12, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
to start trading you should be able to use trading capital which is not too much because for your learning and when you have started to know the right way to find and benefit from trading you can increase the trading capital you have.
As a beginner's capital can be 100 USD, if too little can run out quickly because beginners often lose. Carefully study profits and losses. And, don't give up because there are opportunities after experiencing some trade failures. Enjoy and focus, consider this a dream that will come true if it's often profitable.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

If you are new in trading you must better to start with a small amount as starter in trade and be familiarise the system of the exchanges that you belong.and its better that the exchanges that you trade in is user friendly easy to understand..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

Everyone must decide how much he can invest, how much he is ready to lose in case of something. I, for example, invested $ 100 in one fund and earned $ 30 from them, and did not regret that the risks involved were big.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 10:19:07 PM
i think, no need to fix amount start to trading. it is fully defined your own ability. if you investment big amount can earn big amount profit. your invest amount is little and you fall to lose, then you can lose every thing.so care fully
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
$ 500 is a minimum investment that is very rational in the cryptocurrency market because don't be too sticky to profit but also think of losses when trading would be risky if you invest less than $ 500
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
I think for a minimum of trading maybe you can use trading capital as much as $ 100 and you can use it to learn trading so you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 672
September 29, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
there is no perfect value other than $ 300 in starting trading. because we also have to calculate the fee we pay on several different exchanges. the most important deposit for each exchange is at least $ 10
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
there is no minimum amount to start, it depends on you, if you want to get a big profit you have to have big capital and vice versa if you have small capital that you will get also small Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
I will say the amount to start with trading depends on what the person is willing to spare, when starting off newly with crypto trading, it is advisable you start with amount you can easily forget or let go when you lose it, but for me it is good to start with $100 and below, you will use the money to get some experience about crypto trading then when you get used to it, then you increase the amount you invest.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Not less than 500$, with less cash it will be extremely difficult for you to build your profits, more cash invested - more possible profits.
Activity: 125
September 29, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Its how you analyze the market trend to start entering it with preferred amount based on own money management.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I remember a little bit that i stared trading with 200$. I dont remember the coin name witch i bought. but i remember i did not profit. but after couple of months i invest like 300$ and do some profit. day by day if you learn about crypto trading you can earn some profit too. Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
The minimum amount that anyone should start is the amount that does not hurt a lot if they lost it. Let's say you earn $10k a month then $200 would not be painful to you if you lost it but if you earn only $1k a month then even $50 is still unbearable for you.
Thats right buddy, or in other words dont invest more than you cant afford to lose! that's the standard that you must have in allocating capital to start trading, because there are no minimum amount to start in trading, then you must have your own standards with these conditions..
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
If you are a beginner you start trading with the money you have but it is worth starting with a small amount of money because in the first stage learning investment experience will be very important. Once you understand the volatility of this market, invest more. Have an investment plan to stay active in all situations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
September 24, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

When we first tried, we used extra money, which was $ 100, I thought that amount of money was enough for beginners. At first I just wanted to learn about the performance of crypto currencies, along with the bursting of the btc value in December 2017 we and our brothers felt very benefited, and we finally decided to continue to study it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
The minimum amount is relative. You can start trading with any amount you can afford to lose. Just start trading with any amount that you can afford to let go
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
If you are a beginner with trading cryptocurrencies, you have to start with small amounts, to minimize the risks, because mostly you will lose your first trades. So while you are getting experience start with a small amount, and when you become more experienced you can try to increase the amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:22:43 AM
I started trading with a small amount of $ 500. These were deferred money, which I was not afraid to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: