Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 5. (Read 6780 times)

copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
November 16, 2018, 09:49:03 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
i do star at $10 at january 2017 and become $150 right now, i am self employer and i dont have many time for do trading every day, so i buy coin today and sell it next month
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
The problem is that $300 is as very little amount of money, for the average.

I would not start with that amount, even if you earn a ten percent, you would not even have $350 on your balance, that is why you should not start with less than $1000.

Alright, just my two cents, of course.

although using only $300 , but if we have skill to analize and find potential coins it could be thousands dollar.buying cheap coins that has good developtment was the way.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
The problem is that $300 is as very little amount of money, for the average.

I would not start with that amount, even if you earn a ten percent, you would not even have $350 on your balance, that is why you should not start with less than $1000.

Alright, just my two cents, of course.

I personally have the principle that the money I buy for investment is free money which I have excess money and I use to invest so that it increases. why did I choose free money? because investing in the crypto world is very vulnerable to the worst because of the very unstable crypto prices. so if I experience the worst, of course, it doesn't disrupt my economy and the first time I invest in crypto I try from $ 300.

For some people, three hundred is a great sum while for the other persons 3 thousand seem not to be enough. It depends always on the income of a person.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
I personally have the principle that the money I buy for investment is free money which I have excess money and I use to invest so that it increases. why did I choose free money? because investing in the crypto world is very vulnerable to the worst because of the very unstable crypto prices. so if I experience the worst, of course, it doesn't disrupt my economy and the first time I invest in crypto I try from $ 300.

For some people, three hundred is a great sum while for the other persons 3 thousand seem not to be enough. It depends always on the income of a person.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
I started trading with $200 and so far I have earned quite good profits. If you want to trade, you can start with minimum $100 to earn good profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
I first did tranding my initial capital was around 100 usd and that was more than enough in my opinion to start tranding because if you were a layman you would definitely lose if you were still unfamiliar with tranding
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:33:51 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
standard capital base in conducting a trade is very diverse, it really depends on how much money we have, but the best standard of trade should be the amount of money that is not our basic money, because as beginners we do not act rashly, our example has not mastered trade but we have dared to trade with all the money that we have is tantamount to seeking losses or actions that are stupid, essentially trading in a gradual manner in accordance with our abilities.
Activity: 521
November 14, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
I started trading with $1000. It was my extra money. I just took this amount from my savings. I tried to follow the basic rule and invested only the amount that I was willing to lose. Probably because of this, I was much more relaxed about trading, because I really was not afraid to lose this money.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
In my opinion about $ 200 is just enough for the first step you learn to trade and capture the market. Then you can increase the amount of money when the trade is complete and experienced. You should consider carefully before you decide. The amount of trade it depends on your experience and your instincts.

I am not sure of it. I cannot call the exact sum that you must invest in the cryptocurrency when you start. For some people, 200 dollars is too much, while the others will say that a thousand is not enough.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
I started paper trading and practiced only strategies and with less money I started trading and practicing emotions psychology I am glad that I started like this I didn't lose much now making little profits increasing my capital new members can also start in this way it will help a lot don't just invest money at beginning only that you will make ton of profits it takes lot of practice
Activity: 518
November 12, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
For me $ 100 you can start a trade and invest with the crypto market. But you have to pay attention to market knowledge as well as experience which is most needed for beginners to participate.

Everything depends on the person and the money he has. If he does not afraid to invest several thousands, he can do it. However, I know some good traders that started with a hundred.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

The amount is depend on your money, how much you can afford since everyone has their own consideration whether it's required money or not, I guess. But if you just started your first trading I suggest you to invest in the small amount first. By your amount, invest it well, use it well, and see what happen. learn form it, take a lesson from it. Think and act wisely before you take a step. And don't forget to keep patient, so that your amount will be bigger day by day,  and profits is what you get time by time.
Activity: 798
November 10, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
for beginners the minimum amount to start trading is $ 100- $ 500 this is a good nominal, because it's not too big, and if in the worst position to experience a defeat I think this is something that might not happen in a position too big. so for beginners do not start trading in the amount of value of money that is too large.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 10, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
My initial trade was to only put in around $ 200 for trading. not much, but enough for daily profits. and for $ 200, I use personal money. so that it will not interfere with household finances. and don't use loan money or sell tangible assets for investment in crypto. because it is very dangerous, the risk is too big.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 10, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
I don't think that you must prepare money to start trading, because of how much money you have, in my opinion it is enough to start trading. in my opinion all you have to prepare to start trading is your knowledge and mentality, especially mental readiness, this is the most important because at any time you can lose and you can also profit... so the conclusion that you have to prepare before trading is 100% mentality and money can be from $10 to $1000 for your capital to start trading.
Activity: 245
November 10, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
For me $ 100 you can start a trade and invest with the crypto market. But you have to pay attention to market knowledge as well as experience which is most needed for beginners to participate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 10, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Activity: 404
November 06, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
In my opinion about $ 200 is just enough for the first step you learn to trade and capture the market. Then you can increase the amount of money when the trade is complete and experienced. You should consider carefully before you decide. The amount of trade it depends on your experience and your instincts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:17:06 AM
For me if you want to start on trading learn first how it works before you make an investment. For the amount, if you have an excess money and you want to make profit out of it then put them into trading but make sure that you had already study on it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:09:14 AM
depending on if you want big results then you have to prepare big capital, if you are still learning to trade then use a little like 50-200 $.
and if you want to trade use free money do not use money for your daily needs or you will feel pressured when you need the money and you sell it when you lose.

Before you invest the money think about one thing: what is the sum that you are not scared to lose? If you know you will not regret if you do not earn but lose a thousand, start from this sum. I think, you understand the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: