Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 7. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:17:27 PM
For me, there is no minimal account in trading. It is depends on the money on your pocket. Your capital is base on the money that you only have. If you have much money or more extra money, you can afford the high capital. High risk, High return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:57:20 PM
1 ETH is an absolute minimum in my opinion, less is not even an option because it will take ages for you to grow up your portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 03, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
I never invested to start trading as first i started to earn bitcoins through faucets and after coming to bitcointalk i started to earn through lot of tasks like signature campaign, social media bounty, airdrops and translation job. Through this free coins i started to trade and earned. What coins i receive in bounty i use this altcoin for trading which is very good as this are free coin so even if i sold in low i am still in profit but through this altcoin trading i knew how to trade in this market. Till today i have not invested a single pie just earning though tasks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I don't know how much people use to start trading, I personally only use about $ 1000 to trade effectively, I don't use everything right away, I use it gradually
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
$ 500 might be a nominal minimum to start trading, I think this is something that might be a choice for beginners. use the minimum as possible so that it is not too large if you experience a loss and this can be a good choice.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 03, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
Start with small things to be able to understand the movements of trading. because the rotation and trading patterns are different. and we must learn. don't be passionate about starting with a great value because it will be your fault
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 03, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
you can start trading with 100$ or less , but i don't suggest less than that coz the fees are not very small and you wouldn't get much in trading and if you want to look for bigger percentages , risk goes higher and you could lose all of it.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
November 03, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
I don't think there is any specific amount to start to trading. It's on your hands that how much amount you want to spend on your trade. So don't be confused about how much amount do you need to start to trade. Let's start it with whatever amount you have.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 03, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
On my faucet you can not only start with $0.00 but you have to start with $0.00
So you are sure to earn...more or less but you are sure to earn.
You can compare with other traders...if you are not able to be among the best traders...
I advise you to stay away where you have to invest few dollars to trade.
If you are not able to be among the best trader by winspiral...you are sure to lose otherwhere...
But this is just my opinion...
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 03, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I do trade but I start from nothing. I did not put my personal money / my own noney just to buy a coin or what. I used some of my payments from a campaign to invest and that is how I started from trading. It is not even a thousand dollar but I am happy to say that I am earning little by little and that is the important thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
In my opinion 1-2 ETH is the total possible minimum because if you will start out with less your profits won't be significant at all.
well, 1 to 2 eth may be more than enough. for me, it's big enough to be used as capital to trade. well, a lot of things have a price below that, and I think that also exceeds the minimum of investment.
for beginners i think the nominal 2 eth is big, of course for the first time investment, less than that is not a problem. because we form trading psychology and learn trading. in my opinion that's the first stage of investing
take a lesson and experience from small amount could give us valuable experience.huge or small amount doesnt matter for us as long as we have good skills in trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 02, 2018, 11:32:17 PM
In my opinion 1-2 ETH is the total possible minimum because if you will start out with less your profits won't be significant at all.
well, 1 to 2 eth may be more than enough. for me, it's big enough to be used as capital to trade. well, a lot of things have a price below that, and I think that also exceeds the minimum of investment.
for beginners i think the nominal 2 eth is big, of course for the first time investment, less than that is not a problem. because we form trading psychology and learn trading. in my opinion that's the first stage of investing
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:20:24 PM
the amount of money that I will invest is usually residual money or money that is ready to disappear, not money for everyday life, I do it to prevent the risk of bankruptcy becoming large, because if we use unhealthy money, for example, money from loans, can be make sure the possibilities we don't want that will happen to us can be very bad ...
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 02, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
there is no definite benchmark of how much you have to deposit to start trading. try with money lost at the initial stage and see the progress of the results, if it is satisfying enough then you can increase the trading capital. I started trading a deposit of $ 150 to buy a ripple
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 02, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

for me there is no minimum amount for trading. and it's better to use extra money than using the money you need for your needs. You can also start trading by looking for capital from work that is in cryptocurrency. for example, you can find capital from participating in several existing campaigns, such as signature campaigns or social media or others. so you don't need to use your own money that you use as your need. in my opinion, maybe it's a way to find the best capital to start trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 02, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
I started trading with $1000. Of course, soon I added another $1000 Grin. It is important that for each person there is a reasonable amount. Someone started with $100, and someone with $10,000 each has a different financial position. I am sure that the most important thing is that if you lose this money, you will not be very upset about it. It should not be your last money, and the more money that you borrowed.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
When starting or planning to trade there is no exact amount that is required for you to use it depends on you to invest with any amount you want but as a beginner you need to start with small amount.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 02:06:42 AM
Start trading with virtual money - demo account. When you will be profitable on demo, start with real money. Remember the emotion lvl will change as well.
Pages:
Jump to: