Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 16. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 24, 2018, 12:49:35 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I start trading with out any money invested I start earning coins through aidrop and later through boujty campaign and the coins i earned i sold it and bought some promising altcoins for long term hold. until now i keep doing bounty while trading to increase my portfolio even the market is bearish
Most of newbies on crypto don't know about this forum so they will need a starting capital to trade we should be thankful that we can earn free tokens without investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 24, 2018, 12:22:17 AM
I think there's no minimum capital since you can buy Bitcoin in any amount. But I started $10 and I just buy Bitcoin monthly with my monthly salary. But of course, the money I put is just my extra money. I do not put my fund for emergency since it is for emergency.
Thats right, there is no minimum start in trading dude, but you have to adjust your trading capital with your financial ability
and skills you have, if you still newbie, better allocate small funds first, and you can add it slowly, as you become more expert
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 23, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I start trading with out any money invested I start earning coins through aidrop and later through boujty campaign and the coins i earned i sold it and bought some promising altcoins for long term hold. until now i keep doing bounty while trading to increase my portfolio even the market is bearish
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
if I first plunge into pasae trading capital I only 1 million and in that stage I am still in learning, will be therapy if it is pammer for trade we can increase our capital that much so that our profits are also more.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
June 23, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
I think there's no minimum capital since you can buy Bitcoin in any amount. But I started $10 and I just buy Bitcoin monthly with my monthly salary. But of course, the money I put is just my extra money. I do not put my fund for emergency since it is for emergency.
Activity: 476
June 23, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
I invested small amount of money when I was beginner here in the trading world. For me it is better to invest small amount of money because it is okay for me even I lose it. Trading is risky so it is better if you will gain experience at first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
It depends on our initial capital, if we have more, invest more and get more profit, but less if we invest less and have little profit.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

I started trading forex around 2010 when I was still a college student, I used to start with a little of money less than $50. I always got burnt because of margin trading. I learnt that I had to start with bigger amount to make more profit than losses. However, if you plan to trading cryptocurrency, I think $50 is a good go as long as you don't put it in margin trading platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 23, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
my opinion is to start with small numbers. it is necessary to continue with large numbers after learning the math of work.
I think $ 5,000 is enough to start.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 23, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
If you are rich then the minimum amount be different for you, you can start with $1000, if you are a fixed income person then you should start as much amount as you can afford to lose, but not less than $100 that wouldn't be good to start with.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
There is no specific minimum amount to begin trading. Except you're referring to ICOs which has minimum contributions.
You should invest with what you have to spare, depending on your skills and knowledge.
Yes, investing in e-money depends on the amount of capital you have available, and you have less capital, so invest in potentially cheap coins below $ 1. This will be safe and suitable for your funds.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 23, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
to make simple:
it's zero because I offer you what you need to start on my airdrop faucet...but you take the dollars you earn...
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 23, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
There is no minimum amount of money for you to trade, if you have little capital I recommend buying coins that are worth less than $ 1. and persistently holding them for long periods of time you will get a profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 23, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
There is no specific minimum amount to begin trading. Except you're referring to ICOs which has minimum contributions.
You should invest with what you have to spare, depending on your skills and knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
June 23, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

My first amount was $ 1,300.I've worked hard to let you put that kind of money in .But what I got after 6 months struck me, my Deposit was $ 11,000.Now even in this market in a month turns 10-20 percent (although it was a couple of months in the negative)
Trading is a process and procedure once a person follows it will result in profit if a person handles correctly and according to the basic market rules. All I consider important is to start trading with very little amount in order to get experience from the market and the processes involve in it.

Generally, trading with huge amount results in huge profit while with less amount results in less profit but the main thing is knowledge and experience.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
There are no minimum prices to start trading, but if you buy ico often they are bound to buy as low as 0.1 ETH, which is only in the ICO, but if you buy those coins that have been traded on CMC then the arbitrage friend.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
The minimum amount to start trading with is an amount that you can afford to part ways with, the volatility of the cryptocurrency market should make individuals invest money that they can afford to loose. I started with about $100 many years ago.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
ave you ever traded? How much money do you first trade and do you find that trading with such money really make you happy? Do you like to be traded with minimum amount to start trading such money?
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

My first amount was $ 1,300.I've worked hard to let you put that kind of money in .But what I got after 6 months struck me, my Deposit was $ 11,000.Now even in this market in a month turns 10-20 percent (although it was a couple of months in the negative)

Cool profit. I invested a bit more than 200 dollars but I also got more money later. The second investment was already $400. Now, I trade many altcoins.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
How diversification you going to trade in to market that is reason your success.I just wanted to follow how the trading will go, how it's working.
Pages:
Jump to: