Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 18. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 17, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
1000$ is the minimum I'd guess. I always think about profits and Xs and the more you trade/invest, the more you gain. In these terms investing 100$ is not very rewarding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
And if we talk for the minimum amount of your Deposit, it depends on your income.Invest only the amount that you are ready to lose,this is the law number 1!Yes and of course think head,can be put an 100 dollars and be successful and can be 1 million losing.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

My first amount was $ 1,300.I've worked hard to let you put that kind of money in .But what I got after 6 months struck me, my Deposit was $ 11,000.Now even in this market in a month turns 10-20 percent (although it was a couple of months in the negative)
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
If you have to ask this question I would like to suggest doing some good bounties and airdrops, you can easily earn a couple thousand $ and then do anything with it, trade/ICOs etx
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken

minimum amount  you can start with can be around USD 500
Activity: 644
June 17, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
I think you can start trading in between $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available in hand then you should start with a higher amount, or start with a lower amount.
in any case, you first need to know how to make an investment or how to trade, and what coins you need to trade on the market so that your starting capital can increase.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 17, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

Like most people would tell you, there is no such standard to quantified amount for someone to start trading. The better indicator to know is how much one can use as a capital without hurting his savings and without endangering his finances in such a way that everyhing will be hinged on the success of the venture. Like many would day, choose an amount that you can carry even if it leads to a loss.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
I started to trade from $ 100, later I realized that this is a fairly small amount for sufficient income
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
I think you can start trading in between $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available in hand then you should start with a higher amount, or start with a lower amount.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
Actually it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion you. should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money and never trade for borrowed funds.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
June 17, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

There is no barrier of minimum cash to start trading in the crypto market. You can start either from 100 to One million USD, it's totally up to you. But its my advice to start with minimum capital if you don't have experience of trading. Jumping with huge capital may result in a huge loss at the initial stage.
Activity: 65
June 17, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
If you're a beginner the first to do is research about trading tactics then choose a potential coin that surely you'll have profit and maybe the starting amount is about 100 dollars or a capital that not risky for you.
Activity: 504
June 17, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

I prefer to start at $1k dollar because it was a decent amount and if you are really good in trading then you might probably become a millionaire in just a few months by focusing on trading in the market or by holding your coins as well.
yes, I really agree, if you want to get enough results, $ 1000 is a pretty good capital. as long as we already have a basis in trading, and also have patience and don't rush,,, with that capital can give us a profit of $ 100 within a week i think...
but it seems to me that everything depends on the trader's experience and the amount of his knowledge. For a beginner, I always advise taking $ 100 as starting capital and working with more or less rated coins at the lowest prices.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
I would suggest to invest only what you can afford to lose but it think  small capital  for a beginner is enough. Maybe around 100 usd and try to diversify it.
Activity: 194
June 15, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

I prefer to start at $1k dollar because it was a decent amount and if you are really good in trading then you might probably become a millionaire in just a few months by focusing on trading in the market or by holding your coins as well.
yes, I really agree, if you want to get enough results, $ 1000 is a pretty good capital. as long as we already have a basis in trading, and also have patience and don't rush,,, with that capital can give us a profit of $ 100 within a week i think...
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 15, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Activity: 42
June 15, 2018, 03:27:43 PM
What you can use to start trade depends on what you have on you. However, you can start with $500 which mean you can divid hat you want to buy in it. To buy any token or coin you need experience person to put you through the trading things. Just know that trading is good but other way round trade can be lose if you buy wrong things. Finally, just be wise if you want to trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 15, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
Honestly starting amount that you want to trade, it will depend upon your choice what amount will entered at trading market ,but remember invest what can afford to lose ,cause it always remind of us,,because any kind of investment are always risk weather traditionally or online system investment specially at trading market,,lastly much better if you have only extra money will have to invest for your trading path as long you not already aware the other concept about other technique atlest if you lose ,you'll not will regret.
 One can start with any amount and but let me clear that trading amount does not have the first priority, if you are having knowledge of the market and the selected currency then you will enter into this phase. If you trade with huge amount you will get huge profit while trading with fewer amounts will give you less profit. If you trade with normal amount then it is a better decision.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
Very little is required to start trading. I mean for most exchanges (like Binance) the exchange fees are very small - like 0.05% - with no 'fixed' flat amount.

This means you can trade away for all sorts of coins or projects you believe in and not have to worry about your trades being diluted too much by fees.

The broader problem is that when there is a sell off of  and it brings the whole market down with it Wink

If we are going to start it as a beginner, I think the minimum amount should be lower because trading is really risky and did we do trading with a big amount of capital we can also loss a big amount, so then I believe that if we are going to trade the best thing to do is to start with a small capital while we are in a learning stage. And if we can get some more idea in the near future we can do trading with a big amount of capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 15, 2018, 03:07:55 PM
Very little is required to start trading. I mean for most exchanges (like Binance) the exchange fees are very small - like 0.05% - with no 'fixed' flat amount.

This means you can trade away for all sorts of coins or projects you believe in and not have to worry about your trades being diluted too much by fees.

The broader problem is that when there is a sell off of bitcoin and it brings the whole market down with it Wink

Brother I think actually there is no minimum fund to start trading, it all depends on your economic ability, simple if you want to earn a great income and profit you can try to allocate more funds for trading, but you also have to adjust it with your economy and your needs, everything is relatively dependent on your wants and abilities. If you are good at it you can start it now at any amount.
Pages:
Jump to: