Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 20. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:28:06 PM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

In trading not have minimal amount to start trading but i recommend you to start with 100$ . Its enough to start trading and learn about trading also you can got profit from trading. Just do it and learn some knowledge in trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 13, 2018, 10:18:03 PM
I had $ 500 right from the start. But I lost them very quickly in the market, and now got a very big lesson from this. And I think that just with this amount should start.

Now in the present condition of the market the value of your investment already went down. The situation is not accurate because there is big market fluctuation and the price start fluctuating. The value of our investment went down very quickly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

When I started trading i'll just put 0.005 BTC on my first trading site BITTREX, and for almost 1 year I make it 0.02 BTC just small profit, but sadly I lost about 0.0075 BTC because I lost my phone with the 2FA and I forget to save necessary files so that I can recover my account.

But started again trading in BINANCE this time, one of my friend lend me 5 eth to start trading hope I earn alot this time, for my families daily needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
It depends how much money you have and how much you are willing to take the risk.As cryptocurrencies are volatile you have to be smart in making a decision because ours is only a suggestion and it will be you to make the final decision.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
June 13, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
if you want to make a good profit, you should start trading with at least $ 1000. As you trade, you should add some of the money you earn to the original capital, this action increases your continuous profit rate.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 13, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
I think to start trading, as a beginner you can start with a small amount first and you must learn how to be a good trader and can get profit, learn from your experience
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency is dependent of personal financial stability rather than one suggestion and holding of coins is also the same 1000 dollars is decent start for trading
But in my opinion it will depend on your amount because trading will give you daily profit so that's why you can any start trading with any amount but you should give it proper time then you will never lose your profit rather your profit will more gain.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency is dependent of personal financial stability rather than one suggestion and holding of coins is also the same 1000 dollars is decent start for trading
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:40:01 PM
minimum you have to have capital 1btc if you want to change in one month but if capital little profit also little
Activity: 54
June 13, 2018, 04:26:27 PM
Yes, when you are eager to start, just invest any sum of money in the cryptocurrencies you like. In case, when you have under 200 USD, buy altcoins under $1.

I agree. If I were to enter crypto now for the first time, I would buy Cardano as much as I can.
Activity: 22
June 13, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
I used my money I get from bounty to start trading, I didnt used any capital from my own wallet since I am new to this and i am not smart enough to do the trading.I need to study it first before I trade with big capital. Its up to us how much we want to trade..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

This is just my openion and for me the best starting capital in trading is around 100$ to 500$ so you can see the earnings you did every successfull trade you have done. You can start also in small capital below 100$ but i think it takes a long time to see your earning.
This might be wrong in someone else’s account. Everyone here is just for earning money and these people came with different goals and objectives. So better is to learn how to trade and how to earn money from these coins. For the trading amount, it can be $100 for a trader and it can be $1000 for some other trader as well. So don’t just be stick to this figure, be flexible.
We can start with any amount as we know that with huge amount you will get maximum profit and with less amount you will get less profit but we did not think that how will we make profit? The term less and huge profit comes later but first we are to make profit. Continue with normal amount and make your trading master so that you may be able to trade with maximum amount.
Yes, when you are eager to start, just invest any sum of money in the cryptocurrencies you like. In case, when you have under 200 USD, buy altcoins under $1.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
June 11, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
I stared with just 20$ to to experiment how it works.500 $ is a reasonable amount to day trade,at least for me.Because you will need to pay trading fees and withdrawal fees after you close your deals for the deal.(i do not leave my money on exchanges)
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
I started with 500$... I think should investiment at least 100$... If more, remember to invest only money you can loose...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 11, 2018, 08:33:03 AM
I had $ 500 right from the start. But I lost them very quickly in the market, and now got a very big lesson from this. And I think that just with this amount should start.
well for every traders that have been start they have been a lot of lesson to be learned and this is the reason why they have to make it serious cause they know that chances that may have to come minimum amount are may depends on you how much are you can be able to accept when it loss.
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
You can see that bitcoin prices are declining steadily in recent days, the market is in crisis and is in the long-term bear market. So I think you should not invest too much, you should only invest a minimum of $ 100 to explore the market and plan for the future. The market is constantly fluctuating and hard to kick, so be careful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
airdrop still going on https://bit.ly/2HCk9pQ
Activity: 54
June 11, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
I invested free money that I could lose. I do not take loans to invest in cryptocurrencies and sleep well:))

Amen to that. I'll never understand people that take loans to invest in market trading that is unstable and volatile like crypto.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 10, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
I invested free money that I could lose. I do not take loans to invest in cryptocurrencies and sleep well:))
Pages:
Jump to: