Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 17. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 20, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
It depends on your financial status, it is your decision if you will start small amount of money  or you will start with big amount of money. Your skills and your knowledge are the both factor for you to grow your investment.
We need to start with the limited amount only, with what we can just afford to, especially when we are just new in trading, but if we are confident enough then we can start with a good capital.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
June 20, 2018, 10:46:54 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I forgot how much it was but I am sure that I got the bitcoin from farming in many faucets I never put a penny from my pocket when I was still new in trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 20, 2018, 09:33:17 AM
It depends on your financial status, it is your decision if you will start small amount of money  or you will start with big amount of money. Your skills and your knowledge are the both factor for you to grow your investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
I suggest trying to trade properly and trade well so that it can get a lot of benefits. And at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a minimum capital of few dollars is enough for new players

Study trading process properly first then decide how much amount required based on your learnings, and always start in minimum amount to cope up even if you failed many times. Having $500 in wallet might be enough to become a successful trader.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
1000$ is the minimum I'd guess. I always think about profits and Xs and the more you trade/invest, the more you gain. In these terms investing 100$ is not very rewarding.

No difference how many bucks you invest, the main thing is to be able to protect the money you have invested in, no matter how much you earn, but the money you will invest, you have to protect it without lose and you should invest the money which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
I absolutely agree with you - the amount should not be great! If you plan to start trading for a large amount, but your trading experience is not very good, then prepare for the fact that you will quickly lose your deposit. It is always better to start with small amounts to understand how the exchange works and not to risk too much!
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
I suggest trying to trade properly and trade well so that it can get a lot of benefits. And at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a minimum capital of few dollars is enough for new players
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
there is no minimum amount of trading start-ups even if you only fund at least 2k you can start trading, the only important thing to do is to have enough knowledge to grow investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Well i just started with the amount of $200 and even is not a big amount i still learn how to trade effectively and for even you started with a small amount you can stilll became very successful here in trading specially when you find a great coin.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
Don't even bother unless you have 400 dollars +.  If you have a very small amount too much will be eaten away with fees alone.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

I don't have even a minimum amount when I started with trading. I just used the rewards I've got from bounty campaigns that I have joined which I find so useful for me to have something to hodl and gain a better profit. Patience and positivity is my capital here.
Although one can get a very little amount of money from a bounty campaign, that can only be enough for pocket money, but still it is good hear that you are holding it for a long time and not its price has increased too much, i think you can use that price for trading altcoin also, from  where you also have good chances to make money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
June 18, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

I don't have even a minimum amount when I started with trading. I just used the rewards I've got from bounty campaigns that I have joined which I find so useful for me to have something to hodl and gain a better profit. Patience and positivity is my capital here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

I started with around $400. When I started trading, the result was not good I ended up hodling most of the coins that I bought instead. But it made me see the bigger picture. I used to think that when the candles are down from the previous weeks and months it is automatically a good buying time. I was very wrong. Anyway, there are always lessons learned the hard way. There is no minimum in trading. Just start with a little of what you have. Remember to trade your extra money only.
400 dollars is a very good start. I know the guys that invested in altcoins less than 100 USD and later, they managed to get the profits and buy more crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 18, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
Just invest the money that you can afford to lose, you should now the risky of trading cryptocurrency. You should have knowledge in order for you to grow your investment and avoid experiencing losses.

Why?
If you chose a trading system where every thing is for free you can not lose but you have the same fun to trade.
Why are you so worried about lost if it is possible only to be worried about more or less profit?
My airdrop faucet claimer have the opportunity to trade for free and get dollars for this.

Yes minimum amount to start trading is zero.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
June 18, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
Just invest the money that you can afford to lose, you should now the risky of trading cryptocurrency. You should have knowledge in order for you to grow your investment and avoid experiencing losses.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
i think there is no specific minimum amount to trade but if you are a new to trading its better to start in small amount 0.0005 btc ithink... if you have already knowledge in trading its better to start in big amount because in trading big amount you can big profit to get..
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 18, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
It depends on you if you will start trading with small amount of money or big amount of money. If you are still beginner here in the trading world, I can say that it is really good if you will start small amount of money for you to secure your capital.
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 18, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
I started trading with 10$  Grin But actually, I just started to learn crypto then. That's why I deposited such a low amount. I just wanted to follow how the trading will go, how it's working. Now, I think that the best price to start trading is 1000$ but 500$ also will do. Especially today you can buy 1 ETH for 490-500$ and play on its price, 'cause it has a huge potential for a further growth up to 600-700$ when the bullish trend returns.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 18, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

In trading not have minimal amount to start trading but i recommend you to start with 100$ . Its enough to start trading and learn about trading also you can got profit from trading. Just do it and learn some knowledge in trading.

The main thing I can find out from my own experience, is not to postpone your start of trading, justifying yourself by saying, that you are just gathering $100 in order to start.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 11:23:38 PM
I start my trading with $300. But this is not big fact, fact is how well you trading. How diversification you going to trade in to market that is reason your success. From $300 to my invest now $3000. I took help my friends, my colleags and many of my well wishers to learn well. So if you learn vast before investment you may win. be a lucky man.
Pages:
Jump to: