Pages:
Author

Topic: minimum amount to start trading? - page 4. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 07:15:19 AM
What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

For each is its own amount. But one thing is certain: it must be an amount from the loss of which you will not regret
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 21, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
If you are learning i will suggest you start with like 100$ But for serious trading is better you go big say like 1000- 2k will make you stable in the market but i think is mostly your choice You can start with atleast 25$ in most exchanges these days
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 21, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
For  me the  best way   amount  to start  in trading  is 100  us dollar  Wink  safe amount  for trading.  Actually  is it  the  minimum amount  here in my country  Wink  and also it   depends on  what exchange  you are into.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
with limited or small capital you can invest in altcoin that has a low price but the demand in large quantities, you can choose 3-4 coins that are in top 20 coinmarketcap. I think $500 is minimum
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I personally started trading with 1000 rubles, bought coins and began to wait for their growth and also traded on the stock exchanges)I think that first invest a large amount of dangerous)you can lose everything)
positive comments, don't be too much to start a tranding, because you don't know about the ins and outs of tranding and the risks that will be received if lost, maybe you can start from 100 usd, that's standard capital for beginners
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
For noe i dont raise big funds to start trading until the altcoins in the market now decreasing their price daily but we should wait until the price will back to normal and have a good situation trading.
Well you can invest any amount in any coins that you want to trade in. This also depends on your budget and if you can afford to invest big, you can trade big as well. In addition, trading make you more able to make money only if you are a real trader.
Activity: 308
bokser
November 20, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
I personally started trading with 1000 rubles, bought coins and began to wait for their growth and also traded on the stock exchanges)I think that first invest a large amount of dangerous)you can lose everything)
Activity: 360
November 20, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
Where exchange do you want to trade? Each exchange have different of minum minimum to trade. But, if you want a big profit you must start trading with higher amount.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
November 20, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
50-100$ for start trading and learn the basics. You have to be patient and it can be boring trading 1 coin  if you trade with more coins you will become panic and not able to learn properly

How did you reached this figure? You can even start trading with just $10. But then you need to check the deposit fee and trading fee of various exchanges, to prevent them eating in to your capital amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 20, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
You can start trading with your free money that you can afford to lose. I started trading with $50 for experiment. You can also use less amount for first time to start trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
50-100$ for start trading and learn the basics. You have to be patient and it can be boring trading 1 coin  if you trade with more coins you will become panic and not able to learn properly

For some people, such sums of money is not enough. They prefer to start with a thousand at least. However, I support those men, who think that the first investment will be $200-$300.
Activity: 80
November 19, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
I can tell you right now you should not trade more than you are willing to lose, because chances are you will lose everything.
Thank you for your input, indeed we will trade with capital that is not so large, even then money or money can be risky, but indeed being able to get reliable income is still far from expectations, because we trade with a little capital, so if we get a profit also a little, but even if we lose not much.
Activity: 472
November 19, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
In my opinion, minimum amount should be reasonable amount, if you expect to earn reasonable profit. Actually, i started with $300, but you can do with any amount $100-$500.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 19, 2018, 06:13:23 PM
I started trading with $20 thousand. But I regret that I invested this amount last year, because I had to lose some money because of the strong drawdown of altcoins. I'm making more informed decisions now.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
I think that everyone started trading with a different amount. Each person can allocate that sum which in his opinion will be sufficient. Each of us has a different level of wealth, therefore, each investment is different.
It also matters when a person started trading. Because if the start of trading was in December 2013, then the investor from $200 received much more than in December 2017 an investor from $1000. I hope you understand what I want to tell you.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 12:57:37 AM
For noe i dont raise big funds to start trading until the altcoins in the market now decreasing their price daily but we should wait until the price will back to normal and have a good situation trading.
Activity: 55
November 17, 2018, 11:18:41 PM
Activity: 504
November 17, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
For me $ 100 you can start a trade and invest with the crypto market. But you have to pay attention to market knowledge as well as experience which is most needed for beginners to participate.

I have read here that some people even offer to start with 10 thousand. For me, it is nonsense. When you are a newbie, you can start your trading experience with many mistakes, and lose everything.
Activity: 854
November 17, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
On monthly basis, i am adding up to 50$ from my personal money in order to buy low valued potential coins and i am holding them for long-term in order to get more after 2 or 3 years. It completely depends on your income because most of the people will invest according to their income they get.
Activity: 80
November 16, 2018, 10:44:21 PM
Apart from learning how tto trade and getting a mentor the size of your capital play important role on how successful you can be in trading. If you have a lean capital you will all the time exit from trade immaturely out of panic and emotions. I will suggest $500 for a start.
capital in trade cannot be determined how big it is in the ideal category, but actually the most important thing in trade is how we understand the world of trade itself, trade mastery plays a very important role, we see many beginners start trading with large capital but there are actually many failures because they have not mastered the world of commerce and have dared to trade, it is certain that large capital will not have a major effect on success, so it is a good suggestion that we trade in stages according to the ability of money we can sacrifice, not too much.
Pages:
Jump to: