Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] mmpOS - easy to use linux/windows platform for mining. - page 5. (Read 5132 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 266
how do you actually update the softwarE? the web portal says i need to update, but i can't find the config and the helpme in the console don't have it.
Two ways actually, one is ‘mmp update’ which will update repository based pckages and second is ‘mmp upgrade’ which will upgrade system drivers as specified for your system variant.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
how do you actually update the softwarE? the web portal says i need to update, but i can't find the config and the helpme in the console don't have it.
P106-100 work on P0 state by default, not sure how you get stable +750 on windows...its kinda pushing to the edge.
Micron stable settings for me  were +75/+900(+450 windows),  samsung +75/+1300(+650) , hynix +75/+1100(+550). All these were on powerlimit of 80W.
Activity: 453
Merit: 264
Today i try  the OS  with this settings :

6x Asus-P106-100 6 gb Samsung Gpus. The system was working fine @windows 10 with Claymore 14+ on ETH . ( the OC settings r Core:+175, Memory +750 @75 watt  )

On MMPOS it was not able to get it stable (  on Linux its memory +1500 ) . İ try it with and without the smart tune .

So i lower the memory to +1350 ( on winsux its +675)  was also not stable .
Then i try to lower the core to +150  with memory +1350 . still not stable on every smart tune mode .

Maybe i did somthing wrong maybe its the driver . ( i use the old cuda 10 drivers on winsux . 418+)

İ try it also with more juce ( 80 watt ) but still not stable for me .

Also try it with the phoenix miner but same ....

# 09. June 2019 - Update amdgpu driver and opencl for unstable variant

* Updated amdgpu driver to 3.32.0 for unstable variant.
* Updated amdgpu rocm opencl to 2.5(25.00) for unstable variant.
* Fixed nvidia package with missing libGLdispatch lib.
* Added user miner to video group for user opencl related tests.
* Fixed issue with mmp expand command not working in some cases.
Click on rig -> system -> Local IP Address
There is your local IP to which you can connect, simple reboot will update agent, amdgpu firmware, extras and base. Drivers require manual cli interaction to complete.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
# 26. May 2019 Update agent

* Updated agent to 2.7.15
* Fix AMD auto dpm setting on non agent overclocked GPUs.
* Fix disabled miner idle setting - now waits for miner to shutdown completely.

* Updated base to 2.7.40.
* Added GPU recovery to be default disabled, remove your current /home/miner/settings.ini to activate the option. If you want to enable GPU recovery, set it to 0 in settings.ini

wher can i donwload latest image? im allready using software, but could not find newst version on backend Cheesy
Hi, to update system to latest agent either reboot it or login via ssh and type: mmp update ( confirm with Y ).
To update system drivers to latest login via ssh and type: mmp update && mmp upgrade ( confirm both with Y ).
Thats it, no need to reimage Smiley
Hmm... i have 10x vega rigs on you system. Slowly adding more. But im little noob Smiley  How is the easyest way to get the IP-s to login in via putty? Login info is what? For me, it says all my rigs are not up to date. just restart wont help i quess.

* Added GPU recovery to be default disabled, remove your current /home/miner/settings.ini to activate the option. If you want to enable GPU recovery, set it to 0 in settings.ini

wher can i donwload latest image? im allready using software, but could not find newst version on backend Cheesy
Hi, to update system to latest agent either reboot it or login via ssh and type: mmp update ( confirm with Y ).
To update system drivers to latest login via ssh and type: mmp update && mmp upgrade ( confirm both with Y ).
Thats it, no need to reimage Smiley
Activity: 7

# 25. May 2019 Update dashboard + agent

This release added basic smart tune support for AMD Polaris cards, but is also a big step in preparing a public windows agent release.
We now support smart tune on windows too and also added some convenience windows only features like, enable compute mode, ability to setup autostart of agent on login.

* Updated agent to 2.7.14
* Added basic smart tune for AMD Polaris cards (RX 4/5XX)
* Small boost for NVIDIA Smart Tune
* Improved logging within agent
* WIN: Added smart tune
* WIN: Fixed voltage for AMD cards
Hello team.

Nice work so far, love the updates!

Would you be willing to add support for Algo-Switching with a tool like the MoneroOcean Meta miner ( https://github.com/MoneroOcean/meta-miner ) ? This will provide basic algo switch functionality for most stratum miners. It would be even better if the concept can be used for an improved mmp version of the meta miner like you guys did with the AMD Memory tweek.

This will be a very loved feature for the community that uses MoneroOcean and other algo switching communities.

Thank you!
Thank you for the response. We will add this to our feature request TODO list and keep you posted on its progress.
And thank you for liking our Smart Tune, it will soon be extended even more Smiley
Activity: 39
Hello team.

Nice work so far, love the updates!

Would you be willing to add support for Algo-Switching with a tool like the MoneroOcean Meta miner ( https://github.com/MoneroOcean/meta-miner ) ? This will provide basic algo switch functionality for most stratum miners. It would be even better if the concept can be used for an improved mmp version of the meta miner like you guys did with the AMD Memory tweek.

This will be a very loved feature for the community that uses MoneroOcean and other algo switching communities.

Thank you!
This is rather more detailed conversation which is meant more for our discord/telegram chats. If you don't mind please join either of our chats(they are bridged) so we can provide more detailed and reliable support.
Thank you for your support.

i friggin hate those things, making me use my cell phone. Are you on IRC?
Yes, freenode #mmpos
legendary
This is rather more detailed conversation which is meant more for our discord/telegram chats. If you don't mind please join either of our chats(they are bridged) so we can provide more detailed and reliable support.

i friggin hate those things, making me use my cell phone. Are you on IRC?
legendary
I can't figure out if my rig is auto tuning. I have the smart tune box checked and the algorithm set to cryptonight, but my monero hashrate numbers aren't changing.

is the smart tune for cryptonight, and not cn/r? Do I need to manually overclock for cn/r ?
Please check miner profile advanced settings and change cn_config from 8+8 to 15*15(Vega64) or 14*14(Vega56).

hrm, well my rig has 2 vega64 and 2 vega56. As far as I can tell, there's no way to assign these commands to individual GPUs
There is. depending on the order of Vega56/64 here is example setting:
0. Vega64
1. Vega64
2. Vega56
-a cnr --cn_config 15*15,15*15,14*14 -o %pool_protocol%%pool_server%:%pool_port% -u %user% -p %password% --api_listen %api_port% --bus_reorder --watchdog_script /opt/mmp/sbin/

OK, thanks. And the syntax is 15*15, not 15 + 15 (as i've seen elsewhere with teamredminer)... and i should use 15 and 15, not 16 and 15 (as ive seen elsewhere?).

Also, how long does the autotune take? I assume I should just let it go. But I don't see the timings or volt changing in the minercli thing yet.
I can't figure out if my rig is auto tuning. I have the smart tune box checked and the algorithm set to cryptonight, but my monero hashrate numbers aren't changing.

is the smart tune for cryptonight, and not cn/r? Do I need to manually overclock for cn/r ?
Please check miner profile advanced settings and change cn_config from 8+8 to 15*15(Vega64) or 14*14(Vega56).

hrm, well my rig has 2 vega64 and 2 vega56. As far as I can tell, there's no way to assign these commands to individual GPUs
There is. depending on the order of Vega56/64 here is example setting:
0. Vega64
1. Vega64
2. Vega56
-a cnr --cn_config 15*15,15*15,14*14 -o %pool_protocol%%pool_server%:%pool_port% -u %user% -p %password% --api_listen %api_port% --bus_reorder --watchdog_script /opt/mmp/sbin/
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: