Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 133. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Anyone facing issue in logging into the simplemining.net account ? Every time I try to login from my laptop, I get an "application error" message. Am I the only having this ?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i am curious
Who's account is this ?
https://etc.nanopool.org/account/0x72f27e3e4a3c2402fa784491f709f56148551f76

Why is this line in your program ? Home/miner/.viminfo
<{"status":"ok","minerPath":"\/root\/miner\/ethminer-0.11.0\/ethminer","minerOptions":"-G -RH -HWMON -S etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -O 0x72f27e3e4a3c2402fa784491f709f56148551f76.rx580\/[email protected] --farm-recheck 5000 --cl-local-work 256 --cl-global-work 16384 --cl-parallel-hash 2","ocCore":"1145","ocMemory":"2000","ocPowerlimit":"3","ocTempTarget":"75","ocFanSpeedMin":"80","srrEnabled":null,"srrSerial":null,"srrSlot":null,"ocVddc":""}

Can you please explain
  • Why this line is in the program
  • Why there is like 55cnt on that
  • What does this line do in the setup
  • is this devfee

http://vimhelp.appspot.com/starting.txt.html#viminfo

If you exit Vim and later start it again, you would normally lose a lot of information. The viminfo file can be used to remember that information, which enables you to continue where you left off.

dev should have just put it there to remember stuffs when testing images if i understand right.
Activity: 25
i am curious
Who's account is this ?
https://etc.nanopool.org/account/0x72f27e3e4a3c2402fa784491f709f56148551f76

Why is this line in your program ? Home/miner/.viminfo
<{"status":"ok","minerPath":"\/root\/miner\/ethminer-0.11.0\/ethminer","minerOptions":"-G -RH -HWMON -S etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -O 0x72f27e3e4a3c2402fa784491f709f56148551f76.rx580\/[email protected] --farm-recheck 5000 --cl-local-work 256 --cl-global-work 16384 --cl-parallel-hash 2","ocCore":"1145","ocMemory":"2000","ocPowerlimit":"3","ocTempTarget":"75","ocFanSpeedMin":"80","srrEnabled":null,"srrSerial":null,"srrSlot":null,"ocVddc":""}

Can you please explain
  • Why this line is in the program
  • Why there is like 55cnt on that
  • What does this line do in the setup
  • is this devfee
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Tytanick i know you been asked this a million times probably but can you add vega 56/64 gpu support for tdxminer on simplemining? It would be really really nice for all of us who need your services and want to expand them to the vega cards so we can stop running Windows completely.

I have used your service over a year now and its the main thing that would allow our whole farm to move entirely over to your service. If its a money thing i can chip in 0.1 btc and i am sure others would to.
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
after flashing smos in my ssd it does not show up so i can change my email, Easeuspartion reconise my ssd but not windows any help ?

Disconnect the SSD from your system and re-attach it (rebooting too) and it should show up. If the system wants to format/repair it, choose NO. Then you should have access to your config.txt file. A reboot may work as well. I usually use USB drives and this happens every time (drive isn't seen right after flashing).
Activity: 4
I have my miners hosted remotely.  I notice that slowly this past week, one by one, each of them have been going offline.  Did anything happen the dag or smos?
Activity: 31
yes another discord vote here
Merit: 2
i would have to agree that something on discord would be awesome.

Will there be added support for the acorns that are coming out with the mining software that is used with the ACORN? I would love to order some but cant do it as of now due to lack of software integration.

Yes, Discord and please add ACORN support as soon as the APIs are made available for SQRL Miner!!!
Activity: 16
i would have to agree that something on discord would be awesome.

Will there be added support for the acorns that are coming out with the mining software that is used with the ACORN? I would love to order some but cant do it as of now due to lack of software integration.
Activity: 1
Wouldn't it be nice to have a discord and/or slack and/or telegram channel? (I would prefer discord or slack because you can create different channels).

Think that would be very nice and helpful to many people!

Can we add Avermore for AMD cards x16r/x16s?

*Optimizations to Echo (+7%) for an overall 1% speedup in x16.
*Added code to automatically select AMD OpenCL platform by default. This means that setting --gpu-platform is no longer required for rigs with integrated graphics or Nvidia cards.
*More sane default parameters. Changed default xIntensity to 256, from a default intensity of 8.

-Patrick
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE
added claymore-eth-v11.9
Activity: 75
Activity: 112
Can you please add Claymore 11.9.
Thank you.
Activity: 127
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
TODAY THERE WILL BE SOME DOWNTIME in simplemining.net website.
We are moving to AWS for 2 days in order to stress test AWS infrastructure.
This is only way to fully know all problems in AWS solution.

The downtime should be 10-20 minutes.
If something will be wrong we will go back instantly to our previous infrastructure.

Also you will be probably logged out from dashboard.

EDIT: ok seems to be fine.
If anything bad happen please write to [email protected]
Can we add Avermore for AMD cards x16r/x16s?

*Optimizations to Echo (+7%) for an overall 1% speedup in x16.
*Added code to automatically select AMD OpenCL platform by default. This means that setting --gpu-platform is no longer required for rigs with integrated graphics or Nvidia cards.
*More sane default parameters. Changed default xIntensity to 256, from a default intensity of 8.

-Patrick
Activity: 14
See instructions for pool ethermine rewards Huh
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Really liking the OS buddy, but one probably simple question - does the OS allow undervolting of memory or just core clock? It only has the one option, I assume core clock.

Thanks
It does not but the reason is one. It makes totally no change.
I tested this myself and the undervolting memory saves nothing or 2 watts Tongue
and as it is overclocked hard, i do not recommend to do anything with memory Smiley
That why it makes no sense adding this Smiley
Activity: 11
Really liking the OS buddy, but one probably simple question - does the OS allow undervolting of memory or just core clock? It only has the one option, I assume core clock.

Thanks
Jump to: