Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 135. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi, we are a data center at Netherlands with hundreds of gpu miners and all are offline.
When I try to open your website, it's loading really slow, sometimes with a ssl error.
If you cannot fix that error until Monday, I will set up a windows server with TeamViewer on it, then you can do some troubleshooting. OK?
The problem is most probably on cloudflare.
Please write to me email at [email protected]
I would like to check that ASAP.

I need to see this SSL error and pass it to cloudflare team.

just emailed you my teamviewer details
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi, we are a data center at Netherlands with hundreds of gpu miners and all are offline.
When I try to open your website, it's loading really slow, sometimes with a ssl error.
If you cannot fix that error until Monday, I will set up a windows server with TeamViewer on it, then you can do some troubleshooting. OK?
The problem is most probably on cloudflare.
Please write to me email at [email protected]
I would like to check that ASAP.

I need to see this SSL error and pass it to cloudflare team.
Activity: 865
Merit: 283
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
OK guys.
I am sure right now that your local DNS'es in your routers sometimes have problem or cache ip address for too long.
I will look into possibility to set static ip address of dns to 1.1.1.1
That would solve those problems once for all.

I dont understand 100%, but to give you some extra input. I tried to acces simplemining from 3 different locations (so other routers and dns) but it still gives me the same issue.
I also have miners on 5 different locations on my simplemining account.

I hope you get something out of this info..

btw i also cant reach the chat...
I had global issue for 20 minutes but it is already fixed.

I mean cases when somebody sees their rigs in pool but in simpleminign they are offline.
If you are one of those people, please write me email to [email protected]
OK guys.
I am sure right now that your local DNS'es in your routers sometimes have problem or cache ip address for too long.

I dont understand 100%, but to give you some extra input. I tried to acces simplemining from 3 different locations (so other routers and dns) but it still gives me the same issue.
I also have miners on 5 different locations on my simplemining account.

I hope you get something out of this info..

btw i also cant reach the chat...
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
OK guys.
Same issue here, website keeps loading loading and loading. Sometimes is see a overview with all my rigs, but then i see a lot are in red... while on the pool i still see they are mining...

But doing any settings right now, changing algo, fanspeed or whatever is a no go...

Admin if you want to have acces via teamviewer, feel free to post your skype and i will add you.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys, i need someone that has problems accesing simplemining.net  for the last 24 hours - i need screenshots how this looks like and if it is SSL then i need screenshots what SSL tells exactly.
If someone has problem accesing website please write me an email with team viewer informations so i could enter and debug it myself.
If you cannot send team viewer access then screenshots would be helpfull.
Cloudflare i think is the problem.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Can you help me with nvidia settings? I want to transfre claymores settings from windows to simplemining.net but I cant get it work.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Two quick questions:
1) Will you be adding multi-threading for xmr-stak and/or for other miners that can support it?
2) is their a telegram or discord channel yet for SMOS?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
How can I connect my rigs via SSL port in ethermine.org?

Hi guys,

I like to connect to ethermine.org via SSL port but it does not work.
My setting:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -ewal WALL.$rigName -epsw x -allpools 1 -mode 1 -dcri 5 -mport 127.0.0.1:-3333

Anyone, Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Try asking on chat.simplemining.net
You will get there faster help Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
any plans on adding cpu miner to the OS?
I am not planning this at all. Not in this year for sure.
CPU mining does not make any sense.
Activity: 75
My rig is offline in Simplemining.net ..

But it keeps mining at Zpool.ca .. so atleast that works.

In Edge i get the message that the TLS certificate is not supported, and i dont even see a page.
In Chrome, it just faills, but there is display.. (not that it works now.).

So what is going on? I am experiencing this for 2 days, from different locations.

Please investigate...update...

Regards,

DS-M
Seems like cloudflare issue. I see that 3% rigs have such problem that cannot connect to my servers.
Please write to me at [email protected]
Post em EMAIL (not here), informations:
https://simplemining.net/cdn-cgi/trace
screenshot from simplemining.net website
if you can click on certificate on the left from website address and send me some details that woudl be helpfull.
Anyway the problem occured at the exact time as cloudflare had some problems but they claim that they fixed this issue and i am still seeling 3% less rigs online.
any plans on adding cpu miner to the OS?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

In Edge i get the message that the TLS certificate is not supported, and i dont even see a page.

So what is going on? I am experiencing this for 2 days, from different locations.

Regards,

DS-M
Seems like cloudflare issue. I see that 3% rigs have such problem that cannot connect to my servers.
Please write to me at [email protected]
Post em EMAIL (not here), informations:
https://simplemining.net/cdn-cgi/trace
screenshot from simplemining.net website
if you can click on certificate on the left from website address and send me some details that woudl be helpfull.
Anyway the problem occured at the exact time as cloudflare had some problems but they claim that they fixed this issue and i am still seeling 3% less rigs online.
Activity: 65
That's a nice way to ask. miner/youremailaddress

what the hell is new user and pass for ssh login ?  root/miner1324 is no longer working... miner/miner the same ...

ok thx..
Activity: 75
That's a nice way to ask. miner/youremailaddress

what the hell is new user and pass for ssh login ?  root/miner1324 is no longer working... miner/miner the same ...

Activity: 65
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Regards,

DS-M

Sounds like a DNS attack on simplemining. It's pretty common these days. Hackers inject a fake DNS entry that takes you to a fake site. If you get a TLS/SSL warning do not go to the site. Do not login. A hacker could have stolen your information. The fact that you are saying your rig is offline in simplemining.net and you've had this problem for 2 days is a red flag.  You shouldn't have logged in if you were getting this error for 2 days.

(And a reason some of us don't use SimpleMining any more. I only have 3 rigs left on it.)
Activity: 31

Regards,

DS-M
Activity: 12
#########################################
YOUR EMAIL:
#########################################
Go to simplemining.net and login with your email to manage this rig !
There is no miner program in filesystem, starting download
ERRPR: There is no such miner in repository. http://download.simplemining.net/miners/..tar.gz.md5
Thanks for report.
I fixed that 3 hours from now but still sorry for that.
This time my alterting system did not kick in about this problem. It was strange problem anyway.
Anyway it is working now ofcourse.

Working now, thank you!
Jump to: