Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 134. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
OK, anyway be alterted and i suggest to switch to pool which is paying without problems.
Still i do not want to suggest any of the pools as i do not know personally any pool operator and we never know when someone will be hacked or steal crypto.
I can be only sure about simplemining and nothing else.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Payouts have been spotty for the last week.  I still haven't gotten mine.
Activity: 7
Guys. I need informations about dwarfpool.
I received two warnings that they are not paying to you guys. Please tell me more if this is true or not ?

Just few minutes I request a manual Payment

and was done without problems.

Activity: 87
I received two warnings that they are not paying to you guys. Please tell me more if this is true or not ?

It's true...
Balance is rising, but there is no payouts.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 87
With latest update I have one by one rigs get offline all with same messages on console:

[ 31.215671] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:0 (GPU-5173c9df-c2fb-9188-1999-434169071499) @ PCI:0000:01:00.0
[ 31.268661] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:1 (GPU-2036e416-cc14-5930-94af-4551d710a469) @ PCI:0000:02:00.0
[ 34.430667] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:2 (GPU-2cf46d34-d28f-2645-29cc-0f45d1d2b269) @ PCI:0000:03:00.0
[ 35.369842] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:3 (GPU-eed9cfc2-0cbb-611c-4b77-0bec2ef35a39) @ PCI:0000:04:00.0
[ 36.912227] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:4 (GPU-51b44856-679a-afb8-c0e7-89003090c253) @ PCI:0000:05:00.0
[ 37.774359] nvidia-modeset: Allocated GPU:5 (GPU-46d4cb16-f8c3-6cdd-af37-fb9cc74ff01e) @ PCI:0000:06:00.0
[ 48.862458] nvidia-uvm: Loaded the UVM driver in 8 mode, major device number 239
[ 5068.436901] perf: interrupt took too long (2587 _ 2500), lowering kernel.perf_event_max_sample_rate to 77250
[ 7905.657190] perf: interrupt took too long (3240 _ 3233), lowering kernel.perf_event_max_sample_rate to 61500
[17685.226213] perf: interrupt took too long (4052 _ 4050), lowering kernel.perf_event_max_sample_rate to 49250
[18337.010754] NVRM: GPU at PCI:0000:02:00: GPU-2036e416-cc14-5930-94af-4551d710a469
[18337.010762] NVRM: GPU Board Serial Number:
[18337.010768] NVRM: Xid (PCI:0000:02:00): 32, Channel ID 00000012 intr 00020000
[18337.011232] NVRM: Xid (PCI:0000:02:00): 32, Channel ID 00000012 intr 00020000
Rig is rebooting due to system error. It could be caused by too much overclock/undervolt.

Fortunately I have old SMOS images on hard drives.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Can You write to [email protected] with your account and group options details ?
I will check it.
Can You try without stratum+tcp . only with host address ?
Activity: 8
Hi i have a problem, and i dont have a good solutions yet.

i have 6x1060 works perfectly until the last os image update, i think because of new cuda version.

All eth miner , claymore, and ethminer make a headshot, all version, except bminer

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
?                Claymore's Dual GPU Miner - v11.8               ?
?              ETH + DCR/SIA/LBC/PASC/BLAKE2S/KECCAK             ?
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

ETH: 1 pool is specified
Main Ethereum pool is europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
DCR: 0 pool is specified
/root/xminer.sh: line 102:  9518 Illegal instruction     $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
+ echo 'Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------'
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------

Now i try rollback an old image with cuda 8, and it is working. Claymore, Ethminer all works with cuda 8

SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1176-4.17.1-amd18.10.img - ERROR ETHASH claymore, ethminer
SimpleMiningOS-NV-RX-v1162-4.16.0.img                 - ALL Works properly

Activity: 2
You can make a delayed timer to start OhGodAnETHlargementPill to first start mining and then start OhGodAnETHlargementPill it helps on some cards 1080. By type of sleep timer. If you first start OhGodAnETHlargementPill then mining then it causes a reboot
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Issues regarding DNS hijack fixed.

Just to let Titanick know.

Back to mining.
It was not any hijack Smiley
simplemining.net in clopudflare in Belgium region was for some reason assigned to bad ip address pool with some kind of rate limitation.
This causesd all problems.
They reassigned their ip addresses in that location and also they rised limits for whole simplemining.net.
They said even words like "your web should now work faster...."
simplemining is one of the kind. All rigs are sending constantly over and over stats Smiley
Thats why we are catching unusall problems Smiley
Anyway this problem should never happen again.

Also yesterday cloudflare had some problem with google dns which was fixed now.
Anyway i am thinking about setting static 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 dns addresses in ever rig.
That would close all future problems regarding some dns cache or dns problems Smiley
Anyway there was not any hijack Smiley They just put me in "bad" pool in Belgium region.
Also if something will be wrong next time please write to our support: [email protected]
Here i am from time to time and response is much slower than via email.
Also i have few agents in chat so if you will tell them then they will pass alert to me if something bad will be happening globally Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
Looking for some ideas here. I was adding some cards and the motherboard wouldn't boot. I guess I probably pushed the limit of the mobo. Fine, I'll just put the rig back the way it was - 3 RX 570s. Now one card is always running really slow. It is always GPU 0. I can swap the cards around and it is always GPU 0 running slow.

Here are what the core and mem are currently running at. You can see why GPU 0 is slow

I have tried to be as generic as possible with the overclock settings:

Any suggestions?

Is the GPU plugged into the exact same PCIe slot as before? Maybe try a different slot? What MOBO are yo using?
Activity: 7
Looking for some ideas here. I was adding some cards and the motherboard wouldn't boot. I guess I probably pushed the limit of the mobo. Fine, I'll just put the rig back the way it was - 3 RX 570s. Now one card is always running really slow. It is always GPU 0. I can swap the cards around and it is always GPU 0 running slow.

Here are what the core and mem are currently running at. You can see why GPU 0 is slow
https://i.imgur.com/ruY405h.png

I have tried to be as generic as possible with the overclock settings:
https://i.imgur.com/eRPoXVh.png

Any suggestions?
Activity: 31
Issues regarding DNS hijack fixed.

Just to let Titanick know.

Back to mining.
Activity: 49
Regarding Belgiumn/Netherlands issues with simplemining.
Cloudflare in deed found drop in their transfer from those regions.
They are checking this issue with the Network engineers Smiley
This is cloudflare issue or issue with ISP providers in Belgium/Netherlands.
They still do not know exactly.

I will post more info once get answer from cloudflare.

P.S - can you check if simplemining.net will work via LTE and not via Belgium Line ISP ?

Edit1: Something just started to work Cheesy

Edit2:
OK guys, finally. The Cloudflare told me that there was issue in their service which caused my simplemining.net server to be put in some kind of rate limit and it hapened only in Belgium region Smiley . Now it is fixed. They also made sure that this will never happen again for me.

Everything is working fine again. Thanks for the great support!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Regarding Belgiumn/Netherlands issues with simplemining.
Cloudflare in deed found drop in their transfer from those regions.
They are checking this issue with the Network engineers Smiley
This is cloudflare issue or issue with ISP providers in Belgium/Netherlands.
They still do not know exactly.

I will post more info once get answer from cloudflare.

P.S - can you check if simplemining.net will work via LTE and not via Belgium Line ISP ?

Edit1: Something just started to work Cheesy

Edit2:
OK guys, finally. The Cloudflare told me that there was issue in their service which caused my simplemining.net server to be put in some kind of rate limit and it hapened only in Belgium region Smiley . Now it is fixed. They also made sure that this will never happen again for me.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
We are at Netherlands and have upstream from serverius. Tomorrow I will set you up a server with TeamViewer and you can check.
OK sure. please do that via email: [email protected] ofcourse Smiley
Activity: 865
Merit: 283
We are at Netherlands and have upstream from serverius. Tomorrow I will set you up a server with TeamViewer and you can check.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
And? Found something?
Still sending more details to cloudflare.
Can you guys tell me if you are from Belgium ?
I have 2 customers form belgium which have this problem so i am starting to think that this is cloudflare problem proxy in belgium or some issue with belgian ISP provider. Can you write me what country and what ISP provider?
Problem exists about  35+ hours and from stats i can see that thi is like 2-3 % of people.

EDIT:
It seems like company from Belgium skynet.be has some problems with my domain or cloudflare connection.
Already saw 3 customers from that ISP. So if you have problems with simplemining.net please report them directly this issue.
Activity: 865
Merit: 283
Activity: 49
Hi, we are a data center at Netherlands with hundreds of gpu miners and all are offline.
When I try to open your website, it's loading really slow, sometimes with a ssl error.
If you cannot fix that error until Monday, I will set up a windows server with TeamViewer on it, then you can do some troubleshooting. OK?
The problem is most probably on cloudflare.
Please write to me email at [email protected]
I would like to check that ASAP.

I need to see this SSL error and pass it to cloudflare team.

just emailed you my teamviewer details

Ok, he just toke over my computer. lets hope he can fix it very soon.
Thanks for the support ;-)
Jump to: