Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 146. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Has anyone here been able to get SMOS working with Nicehash Ethminer?

I've only been able to get it to work with Nicehash Claymore.

Use Claymore and set the ESM correct. For nicehash it is -esm 3

-esm [number]     l     Ethereum Stratum mode. 0 is default.
0 - eth-proxy mode (for example, dwarpool.com)
1 - qtminer mode (for example, ethpool.org)
2 - miner-proxy mode (for example, coinotron.com)
3 - nicehash mode.

Activity: 76
lyra2z for amd would be so cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Has anyone here been able to get SMOS working with Nicehash Ethminer?

I've only been able to get it to work with Nicehash Claymore.
Activity: 6
hi guys,

Anyone else want to use Lyra2rev with AMD gpu?

I think we must have a good lyra2rev mining program on simplemining os

maybe we can use or add mkxminer: fast Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPUs (Vertcoin, MONA, VERGE, Galactrum)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30593495

More and More coins are using this algo

Greetz

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What is the best miner for Lyra2z?

He hasn't added any Lra2z for AMD yet, and we definitely need the tdxminer as there are a few coins that are more than twice as profitable to mine than what is currently available to mine with simple miner.
Activity: 4
I am trying to optimise the hash rate for the XMR Stak mining Loki via cryptonight_heavy but cannot get over 650 H/s with my AMD RX 570/580 8GB rigs. Once asking on the Loki discord they were talking about using dual thread feature.
Is there a way that SMOS can implement this feature of dual-threading any time soon via any of the next releases?
I am not comfortable changing the config file manually as in one of the forums described.
Activity: 35
Hi,

Someone can help me to mine Cryptonight heavy Algorithm to mine Haven Protocol coin.

Hi,

i was using this command for haven;
Gpu: Nvidia
Miner: xmr-stak-v2.4.3

--currency Cryptonight_heavy -o haven.miner.rocks:5555 -u Haven-WalletAddress.18000 -p w=M03
18000 is my difficulty for my gpu, u can calculate it at https://haven.miner.rocks/#static_diff_calc
Note: Write Cryptonight_heavy : "_" not "-" when we use "-" miner giving error.

Thanks i will try it and let you.

Which card are u using
Activity: 1
So I finally go around to buying some USB flash drives after I was tired of the constant mandatory windows updates. When through all the steps of getting simple is on the stick and updated the bios. When I boot up the pc and I'm in the bios I get the network lights on the MB but as soon as it smos starts to boot I get no network lights on the MB?

EDIT: using the evga z170 classified k MB it has two ethernet ports. ive been using the one with no problems, but i guess it wont work with smos. so i swithed to the other port and it works fine now
Activity: 1
Activity: 103
Most of the time, reflashing usb stick or changing with new one solves the problem  Smiley
After changing to cheap 32GB SSD's stability over time improved a lot. No need to use USB sticks.
You just need to choose advanced mode in etcher to burn to SSD/HDs.
Use Rufus to burn to SSD's and HDD's Average burn time for me is about a minute etcher takes like 5-8 minutes for some reason
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Most of the time, reflashing usb stick or changing with new one solves the problem  Smiley
After changing to cheap 32GB SSD's stability over time improved a lot. No need to use USB sticks.
You just need to choose advanced mode in etcher to burn to SSD/HDs.
Activity: 40
Hi,

Someone can help me to mine Cryptonight heavy Algorithm to mine Haven Protocol coin.

Hi,

i was using this command for haven;
Gpu: Nvidia
Miner: xmr-stak-v2.4.3

--currency Cryptonight_heavy -o haven.miner.rocks:5555 -u Haven-WalletAddress.18000 -p w=M03
18000 is my difficulty for my gpu, u can calculate it at https://haven.miner.rocks/#static_diff_calc
Note: Write Cryptonight_heavy : "_" not "-" when we use "-" miner giving error.
Activity: 103
Is there any way to find my mac address so that I can assign IP to my systems?
on your router dhcp table

From a Command Prompt, PING the IP, get a response, then run ARP -A in Command Prompt. That should give you the MAC (Physical Address).
Once you find the IP address of the machine use putty to ssh into the miner. the login and password are miner. from there type sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces  then change dhcp to static. hit enter to go down a line, type address x.x.x.x whatever your ip you want to give it is. Go down a line again,
type netmask 255.255.255.0 or whatever your subnetmask is. Go down a line again,
type gateway 192.168.1.1 or whatever your gateway is. Go down one more line again,
Type dns-nameservers 8.8.8.8 this will use google as the dns.

Now hit CTRL + O and hit enter to write out the file and then hit CTRL + X to exit

Type sudo reboot and hit enter to reboot the rig for the changes to take affect.
Activity: 35
Hi,

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

From a Command Prompt, PING the IP, get a response, then run ARP -A in Command Prompt. That should give you the MAC (Physical Address).
Activity: 44
Activity: 24

can someone ban this guy? as far as lyra goes.. i'm having success with    ccminer-KlausT-v8.21 but i haven't done much testing..  Apparently tpruvot  supports CUDA 9 but i'm not sure if that version has been added to SMOS yet. It's listed as either ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 or ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-x16s-cuda8.0 in the rig groups.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 7
What is the best miner for Lyra2z?
Jump to: