Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 142. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I own a big farm, and I'm getting annoyed by W10.
Can't run Linux because the person who maintains the farm isn't familiar with it, so I decided to give smOS a try.

I'll be installing the OS tomorrow and running it for a day, or two, on a 13 GPU rig and see how it goes.

Awesome project, kudos.
Everything fine so far. Took me 5-10 minutes to understand everything.

The only thing I can't understand is where I can give names to rig cards individually?

It's possible to name groups, but not GPUs, right?

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
UPDATE:
- added miner ewbf-v0.2 (BTCZ algho fork)

thank you but I am receiving ERROR: CUDA DRIVER VERSION IS INSUFFICIENT FOR CUDA RUNTIME VERSION

Tried multiple rigs, and a 1070ti only rig just incase it was a memory issue

I only get this error with the new v0.2 EWBF, is there a new EWBF v0.2b with bug fixes maybe?
Activity: 14
Hello everyone! I have a problem with my new 5*1080 rig. All ccminers don’t work. They work on my another rig, but with this rig I have an...  illegal instruction... miner path miner option... .  Bminer works. What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE:
- added miner ewbf-v0.2 (BTCZ algho fork)
Activity: 14
Please update XMRIG or add Cast XMR

Thank you
Activity: 31
TYTANIK,

Can you please add the new EWBF miner https://mega.nz/#F!3xYlSJDK!kG4kVLg1arbBuq1dd8u9aA asap, it much needed for the new algos. Thank you.

EWBF V0.2 is now out please update,thanks tytanik
Activity: 2
Hi all Smiley

Someone can help me please ? I try to use 2 usb key and same problem... try other usb port and same problem... I did all Motherboard settings that are indicate in the "Help" section and not work  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

https://image.ibb.co/d6AD4d/IMG_20180617_154544.jpg

Motherboard : TB250-BTC with B25CF330.BSS
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Can you give me an advice? which program, pool is the best for 1080ti Eth mining? I dont know how its work the OhGod a pill option, how can I implement or what have to do? Now 1x6 1080ti mining zec by ewbf. I want to try Eth, perhaps more profitable.

Claymore 11.8, pool: ethpool.org. In the global option of you smos dashboard you can activate for all rigs the OhGod a pill option. Here is my line for smos:     -epool eu1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal your_ethaddres.$rigName -epsw x -esm 1 -tstop -80

What kind of settings are recommanded for 1080 and 1080ti core Mhz and memory Mhz ?

Depends of your model of graphic card.... I have Gigabyte Aorus and I use +110 Mhz clock and +950/1000 Mhz Memory, Power Limit 180 W
I get around 52 Mh/s with these settings.

Thanks, my 1080ti - 52.4 Mh/s, but the 1080 Gigabyte just 24 Mh/s and  1070 31 Mh/s. What can I do with 1080 ? or it is a normal hashrate for it ?

I don't have 1080, only 1080ti so I can't advise you about the 1080...
Activity: 6
Can you give me an advice? which program, pool is the best for 1080ti Eth mining? I dont know how its work the OhGod a pill option, how can I implement or what have to do? Now 1x6 1080ti mining zec by ewbf. I want to try Eth, perhaps more profitable.

Claymore 11.8, pool: ethpool.org. In the global option of you smos dashboard you can activate for all rigs the OhGod a pill option. Here is my line for smos:     -epool eu1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal your_ethaddres.$rigName -epsw x -esm 1 -tstop -80

What kind of settings are recommanded for 1080 and 1080ti core Mhz and memory Mhz ?

Depends of your model of graphic card.... I have Gigabyte Aorus and I use +110 Mhz clock and +950/1000 Mhz Memory, Power Limit 180 W

Thanks, my 1080ti - 52.4 Mh/s, but the 1080 Gigabyte just 24 Mh/s and  1070 31 Mh/s. What can I do with 1080 ? or it is a normal hashrate for it ?

Activity: 1
Hi, i need help

After months of mining ETC with Claymore (claymore-eth-v10.0 - Simplemining), I noticed that the speed for each AMD RX470 fell down from 25.7 MH/s to 21.8 MH/s. then update at claymore-eth-v11.8

I tried other versions Claymore in Simplemining or restarting the machine but it always mines with lower speed.

Configuration:
7 GPU RX470
MoBo: Asrock H110 Pro Btc
Simple Miner
OC: Core 1130/MEM 1830
powerstage: 1

Total: 180 MH/s @ claymore-eth-v10.0 - Simplemining

Guys, there is little bug in my script that causes OhGod a pill not to run when there are mixed 1080 cards.
I have already fix for that but i will impelment it  on moday/tuesday.

Any else have problem with ccminer and hacked rig ?
I received only one case about that but it could be many other things so i am waiting for your input.

I have 10 rigs each with 6x 1080ti, Everything working great with the OhGod a pill Smiley
Activity: 76
Guys, there is little bug in my script that causes OhGod a pill not to run when there are mixed 1080 cards.

I received only one case about that but it could be many other things so i am waiting for your input.

Could you please make ohgod a pill as a rig based option not global?

Activity: 28

Sorry, I replied to your email and discovered the reason.  It was not a hacked rig nor an issue with ccminer 2.2.6!
Activity: 31
TYTANIK,

Can you please add the new EWBF miner https://mega.nz/#F!3xYlSJDK!kG4kVLg1arbBuq1dd8u9aA asap, it much needed for the new algos. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin

Jump to: