Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 145. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
hello.
what is the dev-fees of the xmr-stak?
i want to use it to mine xmr

i think its still at 5% unless it was changed. thats why i use xmrig
Activity: 5
Does anyone know how to change the intensity in xmr-stak? Smiley
The same problem.
Ask for help to admin SMOS.
Activity: 16
Does anyone know how to change the intensity in xmr-stak? Smiley
Activity: 63
hello.
what is the dev-fees of the xmr-stak?
i want to use it to mine xmr
Activity: 115
Activity: 1
Can I place amd more nvidia in the same rig?
Activity: 115
hello everybody, anyone knows why my rigs shut down continuously?

https://ibb.co/ge0p58

I am using SMOS in my rigs. In some cases the rigs shut down up to 50 times in under 24 hours. The motherboard's bios is set up to restart the rig once it looses power to the last state, meaning the rigs loop in a shut down/restart cycle that can go on for a while, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Hardware=

GPU: 6 x "XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition"
CPU: intel i3 8100
Motherboard: "gigabyte Z370 HD"

It worth notice that upon a lot or rigs with the same exact hardware in the same room, as you can see in the picture, the shut-down/restart process occurs from 2 to 48 times in less than a day. From what I know the rigs shouldn't shut down at all in normal condition. So, something is wrong. I don't know which should be the average rate for 24 hours per rig, if any.

I am using claymore-eth-v11.0 whit the following options: -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

Considerations:
1- The temperature could somehow trigger the process. The heat sensor could shut down the machine, the bios reboot the machine, the sensor still over the temperature threshold and shuts down again and so on. Sometimes after the cool down the vicious cycle continues though and sometimes the temperature doesn't justify the process.
2- When I detach all the raiser cables from the motherboard and unplug all the power cables from the PSU to the raisers and to the GPUs, the problem immediately stops and the rig doesn't shut down anymore. But of course, this is not a solution. Anyway this make me think the problem does not rely on the motherboard, CPU or RAM.
3- It could be that the raisers are damaged in some ways that I don't know, but the extent of the problem is so huge that I suppose it just couldn't be the case. Besides, I purchased them from at least 4 different vendors in amazon with good overall reviews.
4- It happens with both NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards.
5- My bios settings:
_Vtd: Disabled
_4g encoding: enabled
_power restore: "memory"
_internal graphic: disabled

the rest is on bios default mode

Questions:
1- What the hell am I doing wrong? I know people here seems to know a lot so help me out brothers! Smiley
2- How much is a normal shut down rate per day per rig? 0? 1? 10? Huh

To all the brothers out there, I ask for help

If anyone can help I can provide a reward of 0.5 ethereum as long as it is effective. If interested please send me a pvt message
Might also be a psu problem. Seems that as soon as your cards start mining it trips the power and restarts. My rigs only restart when I update the software so in essance once a month at most

- Why do you have internal graphics card disabled?  I use the internal graphics cards to monitor to rig.  I'd enable that.  Don't plug a monitor into your mining cards unless absolutely necessary.
- Did you bios mod your cards?
- I'd pull out all cards except one and start adding once you have 1 card running stable for a few hours.
- Disable any overclocks.  Your overclock could be at fault.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Have 3 rigs.

Worked flawless for a 1 month.

Last week on 2 rigs on of the GPU crashes to the 0 mhz, and rig freezing.

All GPUs - rx 570 ROG
Activity: 35
is there a method of profit switching - even if only based on the nicehash API profitability data?

Several solutions like awesomeminer can do this in a Windows environment.

So does, Nemosminer and Sniffdogminer.

Alternatively, on the SMOS Linux platform, the miner apps pointed to MPH or NH, technically answers your question

Hi,

Profitabiliy switched is based on one algorithm or multiple algorithm in Nice Hash.

If it is multiple algorithm can i have the script please.

If it is single algorithm i am using Mining pool hub for this.

Is Mining pool hub is best for single algorithm?
Activity: 14

I am using SMOS in my rigs. In some cases the rigs shut down up to 50 times in under 24 hours. The motherboard's bios is set up to restart the rig once it looses power to the last state, meaning the rigs loop in a shut down/restart cycle that can go on for a while, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Hardware=

It worth notice that upon a lot or rigs with the same exact hardware in the same room, as you can see in the picture, the shut-down/restart process occurs from 2 to 48 times in less than a day. From what I know the rigs shouldn't shut down at all in normal condition. So, something is wrong. I don't know which should be the average rate for 24 hours per rig, if any.

I am using claymore-eth-v11.0 whit the following options: -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

Considerations:
1- The temperature could somehow trigger the process. The heat sensor could shut down the machine, the bios reboot the machine, the sensor still over the temperature threshold and shuts down again and so on. Sometimes after the cool down the vicious cycle continues though and sometimes the temperature doesn't justify the process.
2- When I detach all the raiser cables from the motherboard and unplug all the power cables from the PSU to the raisers and to the GPUs, the problem immediately stops and the rig doesn't shut down anymore. But of course, this is not a solution. Anyway this make me think the problem does not rely on the motherboard, CPU or RAM.
3- It could be that the raisers are damaged in some ways that I don't know, but the extent of the problem is so huge that I suppose it just couldn't be the case. Besides, I purchased them from at least 4 different vendors in amazon with good overall reviews.
5- My bios settings:

Questions:
1- What the hell am I doing wrong? I know people here seems to know a lot so help me out brothers! Smiley

If anyone can help I can provide a reward of 0.5 ethereum as long as it is effective. If interested please send me a pvt message
Might also be a psu problem. Seems that as soon as your cards start mining it trips the power and restarts. My rigs only restart when I update the software so in essance once a month at most
Activity: 2

Hardware=

Considerations:
5- My bios settings:

Questions:

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

1- What the hell am I doing wrong?
Shutting (power) down or rebooting?

Since you have -r 1 for claymore, what's in the terminal before claymore runs the reboot script (connecting with SSH is convenient way to have a small trackrecord of the last entries on the screen)?

Have you tried adding the risers+cards one by one (my suspicion is that one riser or one card is to blame)?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
is there a method of profit switching - even if only based on the nicehash API profitability data?

Several solutions like awesomeminer can do this in a Windows environment.

So does, Nemosminer and Sniffdogminer.

Alternatively, on the SMOS Linux platform, the miner apps pointed to MPH or NH, technically answers your question
Activity: 2

Hardware=

Considerations:
5- My bios settings:

Questions:

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Update - new miners
- added claymore-eth-v11.8
- added xmr-stak-v2.4.4
Activity: 36
Hi. I have 2 rigs in 2 different locations and they rebooted 2 times today at the exact same time. Any ideas? Regards
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Does anyone have any guidance on dual threading RX 570 8gb in smOS? Algo is Cryptonight Heavy.
Activity: 7
Can we get ccminer-x64-2.2.5-cuda9.7z miner added? ASAP... Thanks
Jump to: