Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 29. (Read 835528 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Also until we make it, can you see if that extension will help you at least for now ?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/invert/heidajcpkemganilmhockdniaknoojih/related

This is how our website looks in interted colors using that plugin:

that will help.  I had found a different chrome program and is was not as good as the one you found.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
lolminer Autolykos2 hashrates arent captured by smOS so they dont show up against the GPU's in individual rig view, against the Rigs in All Rigs view, or in the total shown at the top of the page. its just 0 in hashrate everywhere.
Will check it.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
lolminer Autolykos2 hashrates arent captured by smOS so they dont show up against the GPU's in individual rig view, against the Rigs in All Rigs view, or in the total shown at the top of the page. its just 0 in hashrate everywhere.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Am I ever going to get a day light option for the dashboard.
I have been with you since 2016.
I struggle with the dark setting it is very hard on my eyes.
I simple do not understand why you only offer 1 setting
{ dark }
and not 2 settings
day and night.
BTW you are not the only company doing this as I type I am fighting with multiple websites over dark only settings.
It is simply a wrong thing to do.

Light theme is still in progress.
We are waiting for graphic designer company that is still making template.
Summer period does not help this process at all.

One theme = 1 adjusting , 1 testing.
2 themes = 2 adjustments, 2x testing
Its basically 2 times the work every time we add something.

Also until we make it, can you see if that extension will help you at least for now ?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/invert/heidajcpkemganilmhockdniaknoojih/related

This is how our website looks in interted colors using that plugin:

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Dashboard update
- Clickable top summary filters. When you have switch set to „all” and you click on offline, paused rigs or alerts, then you rig list will set those filters in your riglist. When you have switch set to „filtered” then clicking on those icons will ADD filters without removing current ones
- in bash command you can now write direct code without converting it to base64

Am I ever going to get a day light option for the dashboard.

I have been with you since 2016.

I struggle with the dark setting it is very hard on my eyes.

I simple do not understand why you only offer 1 setting

{ dark }

and not 2 settings

day and night.

BTW you are not the only company doing this as I type I am fighting with multiple websites over dark only settings.

It is simply a wrong thing to do.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- Clickable top summary filters. When you have switch set to „all” and you click on offline, paused rigs or alerts, then you rig list will set those filters in your riglist. When you have switch set to „filtered” then clicking on those icons will ADD filters without removing current ones
- in bash command you can now write direct code without converting it to base64
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update
- nbminer-nebutech-v39.1 (Optimize ethash improve hashrate of LHR mode 1 -2%, default value of -lhrchanges from 68 to 69, manually set to 70 is also very promising. Fix kawpow issue of v39.0)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
any way memory junction temperature can be shown on other panels other than statistics screen view? It's easy to see the hashrate on refresh loop hasrate but the memory junction temperature is very hard to see unless it crashes and we see the whole crash screen.

Hi, i am not following.
Can you send me email to admin simplemining net with details what is wrong ? I just do not understand any if it Cheesy
Miners update
- gminer-v2.65 (fixed floating hashrate reporting appeared in v2.64)
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Dashboard update
- new hcaptcha replaced google captcha which caused some problems
- Nvidia memory OC limit rised to 7000
- improved saving scroll position
- system information button now expands/collapse info on all tabs
- improved case when user enters config with new line characters
- new changelogs will now be marked on list

any way memory junction temperature can be shown on other panels other than statistics screen view? It's easy to see the hashrate on refresh loop hasrate but the memory junction temperature is very hard to see unless it crashes and we see the whole crash screen.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- new hcaptcha replaced google captcha which caused some problems
- Nvidia memory OC limit rised to 7000
- improved saving scroll position
- system information button now expands/collapse info on all tabs
- improved case when user enters config with new line characters
- new changelogs will now be marked on list
Miners update
- nbminer-nebutech-v39.0 (Ethash New LHR mode for ETH mining on RTX 30 series LHR GPUs, able to get ~70% of maximum unlocked hashrate. This mode can be tuned by argument -lhr, only works for ethash right now. -lhr default to 0, meaning even if -lhr is not set, LHR mode with -lhr 68 will be applied to LHR GPUs if certain GPUs are detected. Tune LHR mode by setting -lhr , a specific value will tell miner try to reach value percent of maximum unlocker hashrate, e.g. -lhr 68 will expect to get 68% of hashrate for same model non-LHR GPU. Higher -lhr value will results in higher hashrate, but has higher possibility to run into lock state, which will leads to much less hashrate. A good start tuning value is 68, which has been tested to be stable on most rig configurations. -lhr value can be set for each GPU by using comma separeted list, -lhr 65,68,0,-1, where -1 means turn off LHR mode)
- xmrig-v6.14.1 (Refactoring: stable (persistent) algorithms IDs)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1315
- added official support for RX6600XT - the good oc values are: core 1250, memory 1050, UV 675, MVDD 1300, MVDDCI 800. To OC even more you can rise memory up to 1075 and lower UV to 625. You must be using latest beta image with 6600XT support as well.
- fixed gminer stats readings
- small fix for OS reflash process
Miners update
- t-rex-v0.21.6 (Autolykos2 improved compatibility with mining pools. Fixed command line parameter --worker that does not take precedence over the one specified in the config file. Fixed broken --fork-at functionality)
- xmrig-v6.14.0 (Added ZeroMQ support for solo mining. Fixed crash in DMI memory reader. Added missing --huge-pages-jit command line option. Added show the number of transactions in pool job)

SimpleMining images update
- SM-i018-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n470.63.01 (New Beta image with AMD RX 6600 XT support)

Miners update
- nanominer-v3.3.8 (Fixed incorrect shares on some XMR jobs due to wrong blob length)

legendary
Can't complain about SimpleMining.

Everything works just perfectly.

Well from my viewpoint I am about ready to scream .  He forced us to black screen night background and I am yet to see the day background version installed.

He promised he would maybe It has been done but since the screen is hard as fuck for me to read I can not find a switch to day background.

I am fairly fucking annoyed.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can't complain about SimpleMining.

Everything works just perfectly.
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.64 (Performance improvements for Ethash on Nvidia 20xx/30xx. Fixed zombie mode for Ravencoin)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- new feature „clone group OC” that allows you to easily clone group OC in group OC tab and in rig settings window
- new feature „copy to individual” that can copy selected group OC settings to individual OC in rig settings window
- added ability to hide/show graph in RigDetails
- new and previous rig now have bigger blue buttons
- icons: commands, find, shellinabox are now hidden in […] button
- dashboard network improvements
Miners update:
- srbminer-multi-v0.7.9 (Fixed hashrate regression on heavyhash for Navi cards)

Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.7b-beta (Implemented new "turbo" kernels (-clkernel 3) for AMD Polaris cards that can work with the current DAG sizes over 4 GB. Note that -clkernel 3 uses double the VRAM and will provide slightly faster hashrate with slightly higher power consumption. You can use the -rvram command-line parameter to specify how much VRAM to be left unused. Increased the maximum supported DAG epoch to 600 (i.e. until about Sep 2023) Implemented full hardware control for AMD RX6900/6800/6700 cards. Note that with these cards you need to specify relative core voltage: e.g. -cclock -50 will set the core voltage to be 50 mV under the default value. Added ROCr kernels for Vega, Radeon VII and Navi cards. With these kernels you will be able to run these cards with drivers 20.45 and later but the performance will be lower than with the older PAL drivers and kernels. We recommend using AMD driver 20.30 for all cards except RX6900/6800/6700. Fixed an issue causing crashing with some RX6900/6800/6700 cards (there is no need to run these cards with -clkernel 0 anymore). Added support for AMD drivers up to 21.20 (use older drivers for Vega or Radeon VII cards as they will not work with 21.20) Numerous other fixes and small improvements)

legendary
Thank you I just sent an email.
Pages:
Jump to: